Hunting in pairs

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Hunting in pairs

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:04 am

chard wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:35 am
I do have plenty of Hannah pics from the Bahamas and the middle east. I will post a few if I can figure out how to do it.
C - You can only do this in the Hotties. There are some threads that request others can post pics or start your own. If the latter, please cross link them. You can do this in Profile- Signatures. :up: :up:

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:36 am

I've tried but can't post pics, says file too large.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:48 am

chard wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:36 am
I've tried but can't post pics, says file too large.
you can change the size by using a photo editing program.
many are free online, or usually your computer or phone will automatically come with a photo editing program

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:49 am

Ok Hannah pics are in the hotties forum. No nude pics though because I don't have any. In them days we only had cameras with film in them which had to be sent away to be developed. Pics listed as hotwife hannah.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:04 pm

chard wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:49 am
Ok Hannah pics are in the hotties forum. No nude pics though because I don't have any. In them days we only had cameras with film in them which had to be sent away to be developed. Pics listed as hotwife hannah.
Thanks for the pictures, even if G-rated. Knowing what she looks like makes it easier to visualize your adventures. My first wife and I started about the same time you did -- first swapping with another couple and then her going solo. Alas, no pictures. I wish we would have had the camera phones we have today. Instant gratification, and no worries sending film out to be developed.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:30 am

Yes I wish we had camera phones that we have today and not just for taking pictures. In the early days before I travelled abroad to work Hannah wasn't able to communicate with potential dates because we only had a landline. They couldn't call her on the landline for fearing I might answer the phone and that wouldn't do. She would arrange her dates on girls night out and if she really liked the guy she would make arrangements to meet him again, but if she had a mobile phone back in the day she would have been much more accessible. I would have loved to be able to read her text messages and even listen to her arranging a date with some guy knowing that she was going to fuck him would have been a massive turn on.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:02 am

chard wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:30 am
Yes I wish we had camera phones that we have today and not just for taking pictures. In the early days before I travelled abroad to work Hannah wasn't able to communicate with potential dates because we only had a landline. They couldn't call her on the landline for fearing I might answer the phone and that wouldn't do. She would arrange her dates on girls night out and if she really liked the guy she would make arrangements to meet him again, but if she had a mobile phone back in the day she would have been much more accessible. I would have loved to be able to read her text messages and even listen to her arranging a date with some guy knowing that she was going to fuck him would have been a massive turn on.
My wife became a hotwife after we all had cell phones. I did enjoy reading her text messages with the men she was meeting.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:04 am

I mentioned in an earlier post that Hannah was taken to a pub by her fuck buddy (Mike) where she met some of his pals. I mentioned this deliberately with the intention of coming back to it because there is another story here which I remember vividly. Mike lived in a caravan on a holiday park by the beach as did lots of his contractor pals and because Hannah was a regular visitor to her lovers caravan she became well known on the site.

Forward several months when Jen was now on the scene, Hannah's fuck buddy had reached the end of his contract and returned to his home town down south. Hannah and Jen, on a night out, travelled to the town where the contractors lived and inevitably bumped into lots of guys who knew her. The girls enjoyed a pleasant time with the guys who plied them with drinks. Come closing time the girls were invited back to a caravan for a nightcap which of course they accepted. After all, this is the reason the girls were there, they were looking for a good time.

There were four guys and the two girls in the caravan and needless to say the talk soon became very suggestive. One of the guys was getting very intimate with Jen when he talked her into leaving with him to go to his own caravan so this left Hannah with the remaining three guys. The guy who owned the caravan cosied up to Hannah and suggested they slip into his bedroom. They went to his room to fuck and they did, anyway to cut the story short, the other two guys also took Hannah to the bedroom one at a time so she fucked all three of them. Her and Jen shared a taxi home and when Hannah arrived around 3.00 am I was laid in bed waiting for the lurid details. I had a sensational mind blowing fuck while she told me all about her night. Two of the guys came inside her but the third guy chose to wear a condom, it seems he didn't want sloppy seconds. Jen and Hannah visited the site again several times but this particular night was one of the most memorable for both of us because, including me, she had been fucked by four different guys in one night. That was the most fucks Hannah has ever had in one night and when she told me about it she admitted to feeling like a slut, but she enjoyed the feeling. I always referred to her as my naughty wife but I would never dare to call her a slut.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:29 am

I've just posted another pic in the hotties, I'll leave it there for a short while before I delete it.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:10 am

I've just about exhausted my most favourite memories so I don't have much more to write about. When we returned from the middle east in 1994 Hannah did have a few more encounters. The most notable one was her brief affair with the landlord at a local pub, he would take her upstairs after closing time where they would fuck. There were a few others but as Hannah aged into her fifties she became less active in the lifestyle. She once said to me if I get an itch I will find somebody to scratch it and she did have the occasional one off fuck over the coming few years. Hannah has not been active in the lifestyle since the turn of the century. I think she retired contented, been there, done it all and more.

Hannah was at her most active in the early years between 1974 and 1979 when she was rampant. Because we were childhood sweethearts she had only ever experienced sex with me so when I gave her freedom to fuck others she embraced it. Hannah was a scandalous woman, because as I've already mentioned, our local area was crawling with contractors from all parts of the country working on a huge construction complex, Hannah was like a kid in a candy shop. I asked her once how many guys she has fucked, she tried to count them but lost count somewhere in the fifties but there were many more. Hannah did have her favourites that she would fuck regularly and she also had plenty of one offs so, not including, me she was getting fucked at least twice a week on average.

One time when were discussing her encounters I said to her, are you grateful that I gave you permission to fuck others whilst I was working abroad, no she said, because I would have done it anyway and you wouldn't have known. That was hot.

Well that's about all folks, hope you've enjoyed my memories and if in the future I remember anything else I will surely write about it in this forum. Meanwhile I will continue reading all your stories as I check this forum every day.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:33 pm

I have just recently shown Hannah my posts in this forum so I could see her reaction. I didn't previously show her because I wasn't sure she would approve, however, I got it wrong, she realises that our family and friends are very unlikely to log onto this forum and make the connection so she has given her approval.
Having read all my posts she said to me, you failed to mention Phil and she's right, I'd forgotten about Phil, even so there was a lot I didn't know so she proceeded to tell me the whole story. It was early in 1989 when I was back in North Africa after spending Xmas at home, Hannah was working part time as a retail assistant in a local bakers shop between the hours of 8am and 12 noon. One of her regular customers was Phil, he was self employed and worked locally so he would come home to his apartment each day for lunch. He often came into Hannah's shop to pick up a pie or other pastries to eat, he struck up a friendship with Hannah and eventually he asked her out on a date which she accepted. The date went well and they ended up back at his apartment which was very close to the shop where she worked. Needless to say they fucked on their first date but it was to lead to something special, because Phil came home for lunch each day and Hannah finished her work at 12 noon he would arrange his lunch break to coincide with Hannah's finishing time. She would finish work and go round to Phil's apartment for a quick fuck before going home. Hannah told me that she would see him 2 or 3 times a week for a quickie as she described it and this went on for a couple of months until I came home on leave. She wanted to resume their affair after I went back abroad but unfortunately for her Phil had got himself a new girlfriend, he apologised to Hannah and explained that because she is married there is no future for them and it wouldn't be fair to his girlfriend if he continued their affair.
I knew about Phil because she told me about him at the time but I didn't know the full extent of her involvement with him until this week. Now I'm wondering if there's anything else I don't know so I'm going to do some probing. If there is anything worthwhile I'll post it.