Hunting in pairs

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
chard
Trainable

Hunting in pairs

Unread post by chard » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:57 am

It was many years ago when a young couple bought the house next door my wife Hannah and our new neighbour Jen soon became good friends.
Hannah, being a very good dancer would attend a local social club with her friends every Thursday night because Thursday nights were dance nights. It was at these dance nights were Hannah would often get hit on by contractors who were employed on a huge construction site just a few miles from where we live. Hannah was always very discrete when arranging dates so as not to let her friends know what she was up to, however this was about to change after Jen arrived on the scene.
Hannah invited Jen to join her and the girls on club nights which Jen accepted and as their friendship grew stronger Jen confided in Hannah that she previously had a child that was not her husbands and reluctantly had the baby put up for adoption at her husbands insistence. She also told Hannah about her hotwife lifestyle which she was still enjoying. As you can imagine, this opened up a whole can of worms because the two of them had something in common that could be exploited.
Before long the two girls began arranging nights out together, they would travel to the town where hundreds of contractors were
living and where the pubs and bars were full of men every night of the week. The majority of these men came from different parts of the country so they had accommodation either in local hotels or in caravans at a nearby holiday park. The two girls had a field day, they could take their pick of men, they would get all their drinks paid for followed by unlimited sex back at the lodgings.
This arrangement lasted a couple of years until Hannah and I went to live abroad but this was not an end to our hotwifing, there were lots more opportunities but that is another story. I would point out that I got an extra benefit from this alliance because there were several occasions when I got to enjoy the lovely Jen, with Hannah's full knowledge of course.

Magellanic29
Player

Re: Hunting in pairs

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:26 am

That sounds amazing. Your a lucky man. Would love to hear more about this.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:33 am

At times, she and I have been out together at places where she meets men, strikes up a conversation, and - if appealing to her - follows us back to our home for the night.

I just posted a few days ago the details of our last outing together and at the time. We were not looking to pick up a guy. She later told me he is "as good as it gets." Unfortunately, he doesn't live in our area and that may have been their only meeting.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:45 am

In all the years we were hotwifing I've only ever watched her twice but never taken part. Hannah would have loved a threesome with me involved but that was not my thing.

Prior to Jen moving in next door Hannah arranged most of her dates on her dance nights and often on these nights she would phone me and tell me not to wait up as she was going to be late. This meant she was fixed up and heading to someone's bedroom, but even though I went to bed there was no way I could sleep until she was home. The angst was incredible, as was the sloppy seconds as she told me about her night. I was a shift worker and often when I was on the night shift she would arrange for her pick up to come back to our house, she would sneak him in discretely so the neighbours didn't see, then she would fuck him in our bed. I would get sloppy seconds when I came home around 7am.

Wonderful days, I wish I could turn the clock back and re-live it all over again. I'm getting the angst just writing about it. There is more to tell if anyone is interested.
Last edited by chard on Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:33 pm

Wow, that’s a very hot story, thanks for sharing!!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

indianpair
Virgin

Unread post by indianpair » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:51 pm

Loved it very much! Wish we too could dabble in such activities... alas, it is far too risky here in India

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:40 am

What years was this, how old were you both? How did you two get started?

Great stories! Very interested, please tell us more.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:30 am

This all began around 1974 when Hannah and I were in our late 20s. We were childhood sweethearts from 1960 and married in 1968, we were always able to talk to each other about our fantasies so approaching the subject of opening up our marriage came easily. I was the one who suggested it because I wanted the freedom to experience sex with someone else but Hannah was soon on board, I think it took me a full 30 minutes to convince her that we should try this for a trial period and we would immediately stop if either one of us said enough.

Hannah was first out of the blocks, she was at her first dance night just days after our agreement when she was hit on by a contractor, she phoned me and asked if I was sure I wanted to do this, so, with a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat I told her to go for it. This was my first experience of angst and I loved it. She went back to his hotel with him and as it turned out she had a threesome with this guy and his buddy. I was still awake when she arrived home in the early hours of the morning and had the most incredible sex I've ever experienced.

This was just the beginning of what was to be many years of hotwifing although the title hotwife didn't exist in them days. I thought we were a couple of weirdos with a strange fetish but I was to find out, there are many of us with the same fetish.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:44 am

chard wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:57 am
It was many years ago when a young couple bought the house next door my wife Hannah and our new neighbour Jen soon became good friends.
Hannah, being a very good dancer would attend a local social club with her friends every Thursday night because Thursday nights were dance nights. It was at these dance nights were Hannah would often get hit on by contractors who were employed on a huge construction site just a few miles from where we live. Hannah was always very discrete when arranging dates so as not to let her friends know what she was up to, however this was about to change after Jen arrived on the scene.
Hannah invited Jen to join her and the girls on club nights which Jen accepted and as their friendship grew stronger Jen confided in Hannah that she previously had a child that was not her husbands and reluctantly had the baby put up for adoption at her husbands insistence. She also told Hannah about her hotwife lifestyle which she was still enjoying. As you can imagine, this opened up a whole can of worms because the two of them had something in common that could be exploited.
Before long the two girls began arranging nights out together, they would travel to the town where hundreds of contractors were
living and where the pubs and bars were full of men every night of the week. The majority of these men came from different parts of the country so they had accommodation either in local hotels or in caravans at a nearby holiday park. The two girls had a field day, they could take their pick of men, they would get all their drinks paid for followed by unlimited sex back at the lodgings.
This arrangement lasted a couple of years until Hannah and I went to live abroad but this was not an end to our hotwifing, there were lots more opportunities but that is another story. I would point out that I got an extra benefit from this alliance because there were several occasions when I got to enjoy the lovely Jen, with Hannah's full knowledge of course.
Was Jen's husband aware that you were fucking her?

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:51 am

Jens husband had no idea I was fucking her, if fact she was forbidden to have a relationship with me because we only lived next door. Also there was no chance of coming to an arrangement with the two of them because Hannah didn't fancy Jens overweight husband. My first time with Jen was on a dance night, it was around midnight when my doorbell rang and when I answered it was Jen standing there, she told me that one of Hannah's regulars had turned up and arranged to meet her after the club. Hannah asked Jen if she would like to come home to me, and she did. Jen told me she had fancied me ever since they moved in next door and didn't hesitate when Hannah made the offer.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:08 pm

This is one of my most memorable experiences which I posted in another forum some years ago but it is worth sharing again.
Years ago when I was working in the oil industry in North Africa I shared a flat (apartment) with a French guy named Olivier, we called him Olly. In the two years we worked together Olly and I became very good friends and when our contract ended we promised to stay in touch.

Some months later Hannah and I hired a motor home so that we could go on a touring holiday through Europe. We took the ferry to Calais in France which was the start of our trip and of course my itinerary included a visit to see Olly at his home in a village in southern France. When we arrived at his place we were obviously pleased to see each other and Olly offered to accommodate us in his villa for a couple of nights as he had a spare room.

I must point out that Olly was a good looking guy, olive skinned with dark curly hair and a well toned body and even though he was a little effeminate in his mannerisms he was a real charmer with the ladies. He certainly had an effect on Hannah and as it turned out she had an effect on him because on our first night he took us out for supper and he spent the whole evening flirting with Hannah, when Hannah went to the ladies room Olly began telling me how beautiful and sexy she was and I was a lucky man to have her. Of course he had drunk a few glasses of wine which loosened his tongue a little and when Hannah returned we were having a giggle so obviously she asked what was going on so I jokingly told her, Olly fancies you and would like to have you in his bed tonight. Hannah looked a little coy and gave me a shy smile but didn't comment, Olly was a little shocked also but I asked her, do you want to sleep with Olly tonight, of course not she replied, I knew she was lying but I didn't pursue the subject.

Later when we were back at the villa enjoying a nightcap, Hannah excused herself and said she was tired and going to bed. After a few minutes she came back into the doorway to ask some trivial question about our plans for the next day but I know this was just an excuse for Olly to see her in her little short length satin nightdress which also showed plenty of cleavage.

I could see exactly what was going down here so I went over to Hannah, I stood behind her and began kissing her on her neck, I then slipped her nightie straps over her shoulder and let the nightdress fall to the floor, she was facing Olly totally naked. She acted very shocked of course and covered herself with her hands, but, I knew what she wanted so I slowly pulled her arms away so her body was fully exposed for Olly. I said to her, why don't you go spend the night with Olly because he's got the hots for you, she replied shyly, I would like that, so the pair of them went off to Olly's bed.

I didn't see them till next morning but Hannah later told me that they fucked twice that night and again next morning before breakfast. Olly asked us to stay another night but we had to decline as we had a lot of travelling ahead of us so there was no second helpings. Olly and I did keep in touch for some time afterwards but we have never met up since. Happy memories.

Hannah has freedom to fuck anyone she wants as long as it is not friends or relatives, I made an exception on this occasion because we live in a different country to Olly and there is a good chance we may never meet again.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:52 am

VERY hot story!!

Please keep telling them if you want to.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:07 pm

I do have other experiences which I will go into in time, but when I titled my story, 'Hunting in pairs' I was hoping to hear from others with similar experiences whereby their wives would go out together with the sole purpose of picking up men. I find this so hot.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:14 pm

SO Hot!

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:11 am

chard wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:07 pm
I do have other experiences which I will go into in time, but when I titled my story, 'Hunting in pairs' I was hoping to hear from others with similar experiences whereby their wives would go out together with the sole purpose of picking up men. I find this so hot.
This concept is very hot but hasn't happened for us although my wife and I talked about this. My wife has a female friend she knows since they were kids and they both are sexual women and always have been. She and her husband are in the swingers lifestyle and they date other couples sometimes but her husband doesn't like her dating men on her own. My wife and her friend have discussed they would like to go hunting for men together, but my wife's friend doesn't want to cheat on her husband.

Once they were out for drinks (dressed business sexy kinda way) in a hotelbar and they both talked and flirted with a couple of businessmen that eventually invited them to go to their rooms but they didn't. They still mention this to each other sometimes, they laugh about it and i am sure it's a turn on for them. Hopefully someday..

If anybody has stories about wives hunting in pairs I would also love to hear them!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:22 am

chard wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:57 am
Wow! That's pretty wild. Do the two of you still do something similar, or are you guys doing something different?

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:13 am

Hannah and I were married in 1968, I was 23 and Han was 22, our hotwife activities started around 1974 after the birth of our second child. Hannah had been going out with the girls on dance nights before we were married and continued years afterwards.

Having been given the green light to date other men she went for it big time and was fucking men for the next five years, I don't know how many men she had but it was a lot. Jen came onto the scene in 1975 and as described earlier struck up a hotwifing partnership with Hannah. In 1977 I travelled to the middle east on a 2 year contract but I encouraged Hannah to continue with her hotwifing, the only condition was that she had to write to me with all the lurid details. She promised she would and she was true to her word, her letters were steaming hot. She would have liked to bring her dates home from the club but our children were getting older now so she had to make alternative arrangements to meet up with them, this didn't stop her though.

In 1979 I signed a long term maintenance contract in an oil refinery on a Caribbean island, Hannah and the kids came with me and this is where she got her first bbc but this is a story for later if anyone is interested.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:40 pm

We're interested. Probably not a lot of HW's hunting in pairs but while we wait for them you might as well tell your stories.

I really like hearing about them stories that happened when I was a kid.

Must also have been difficult just receiving letters and doing without her smell and smile and stuff?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:54 pm

chard wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:13 am
Hannah and I were married in 1968, I was 23 and Han was 22, our hotwife activities started around 1974 after the birth of our second child. Hannah had been going out with the girls on dance nights before we were married and continued years afterwards.

Having been given the green light to date other men she went for it big time and was fucking men for the next five years, I don't know how many men she had but it was a lot. Jen came onto the scene in 1975 and as described earlier struck up a hotwifing partnership with Hannah. In 1977 I travelled to the middle east on a 2 year contract but I encouraged Hannah to continue with her hotwifing, the only condition was that she had to write to me with all the lurid details. She promised she would and she was true to her word, her letters were steaming hot. She would have liked to bring her dates home from the club but our children were getting older now so she had to make alternative arrangements to meet up with them, this didn't stop her though.

In 1979 I signed a long term maintenance contract in an oil refinery on a Caribbean island, Hannah and the kids came with me and this is where she got her first bbc but this is a story for later if anyone is interested.
C - Really. :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:22 am

chard wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:30 am
This all began around 1974 when Hannah and I were in our late 20s. We were childhood sweethearts from 1960 and married in 1968, we were always able to talk to each other about our fantasies so approaching the subject of opening up our marriage came easily. I was the one who suggested it because I wanted the freedom to experience sex with someone else but Hannah was soon on board, I think it took me a full 30 minutes to convince her that we should try this for a trial period and we would immediately stop if either one of us said enough.

Hannah was first out of the blocks, she was at her first dance night just days after our agreement when she was hit on by a contractor, she phoned me and asked if I was sure I wanted to do this, so, with a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat I told her to go for it. This was my first experience of angst and I loved it. She went back to his hotel with him and as it turned out she had a threesome with this guy and his buddy. I was still awake when she arrived home in the early hours of the morning and had the most incredible sex I've ever experienced.

This was just the beginning of what was to be many years of hotwifing although the title hotwife didn't exist in them days. I thought we were a couple of weirdos with a strange fetish but I was to find out, there are many of us with the same fetish.
What would the conversation be like if she broke her promise to tell you all the lurid details?

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:34 am

My wife was always the good girl in her group of friends, that is, she often mentions her best gfs as 'getting her in trouble'. They often went dancing together or in groups, so they weren't married, but I think there's fun in having a wingman or wingwoman, sometimes it keeps you out of trouble, sometimes it urges you on.

I once asked her what's the naughtiest thing she did. My motive was to get her to tell me one of the stories I already knew, I thought I knew all of them, but do we ever? I wanted to ask more about the one I thought she would say, get her talking about it.

She told me a friend and she were out dancing and were picked up by a couple cute guys. She was 24 at the time. When the clubs closed at 2am, they followed the guys to their apartment complex and went skinny dipping in the apt pool.

They paired up and she went to one end of the pool with her guy. They starting kissing, he was soon between her legs and fucked her in the pool. After which, she left.

Simple story right? From her point of view it was naughty as she was embarrassed that it all happened so fast. Also she's not one to go skinny dipping, especially in semi public, yes it was dark, middle of the night, so I think the chance of someone seeing, helped it be exciting for her.

I don't know what the other girl looked like, but with my wife's great body, I wonder how the guys picked who got who? or maybe that was done at the club.

I certainly enjoyed the story, even though it's brief.

Several years later after we got together, we were house sitting for a friend in a ritzy part of town, but not because it was a nice place, but because he had a pool, which is a nice thing in hot weather. One afternoon we were swimming and smooching around when we go to the deep end, she had me support myself with my elbows on the edge, pulls my trunks down and starts sucking my cock. Certainly assertive for her, and outside.

It was really delightful. She never said she did that with the other guy, but I really wondered if we were re-enacting that moment ??!! as she knew I liked that story, or maybe she was embellishing ?

After several minutes we hear the gate to the yard open and we quickly 'acted normal'. His parents had come over to check on the place. Good lord the timing. So they stayed a few minutes and left. We did not resume in the pool but we did inside.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:37 am

To answer snoogaloo's question, yes, there was at least one occasion when she withheld information from me. We had an agreement never to include family or friends in our activities and never to tell them of our activities either. When I was home on leave from the middle east Hannah and I were making love when I asked her, have you ever cheated, have you ever fucked someone you shouldn't ?, she denied it but I was suspicious, her denial wasn't emphatic, she was rather coy so I kept pushing, I was getting excited at the thought she had been fucking someone she shouldn't so I promised her I wouldn't' be angry if she told me everything. Finally she confessed, John, a close friend of mine happened to be in the club on dance night and at the end of the night he offered to walk Hannah home. Having arrived at my house she invited him in for a nightcap but first he had to keep out of sight until the babysitter left. She let John in by the back door and I guess a nightcap was never on the cards, they both ended up fucking in the marital bed. John and I are still close friends and to this day I have never let on that I know his secret.

Hannah is a scandalous woman, on another occasion she fucked Dave, her own best friends husband in our bed, I guess technically she was breaking the rules but she didn't hide it from me and I am ok with that one. On the night she fucked Dave, he left soon after, because being married, didn't want to get home late and make his wife suspicious. After he left, Hannah got a phone call from a guy she had seen a few times. He asked if he could come round and of course Hannah was happy to oblige. She got a double fucking that night in our bed and yes, I did get all the lurid details in a letter.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:54 pm

I have found these last couple of days to be very therapeutic in so much as I have been able to unload myself. In all the years Hannah and I have been in the lifestyle, Hannah is the only person I've ever been able to talk to. This is because we have always been very discrete and careful not to let anyone know what we were doing so I have it all bottled up, this forum has been a welcome release. In our day there was no forums like this, in fact there was no internet. I've really enjoyed writing about our experiences and remembering things I had forgotten and as I've been typing I have even felt some of the angst that I felt years ago. Thanks for your comments and I have a few more memories to write about yet.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:16 am

chard wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:54 pm
I have found these last couple of days to be very therapeutic in so much as I have been able to unload myself. In all the years Hannah and I have been in the lifestyle, Hannah is the only person I've ever been able to talk to. This is because we have always been very discrete and careful not to let anyone know what we were doing so I have it all bottled up, this forum has been a welcome release. In our day there was no forums like this, in fact there was no internet. I've really enjoyed writing about our experiences and remembering things I had forgotten and as I've been typing I have even felt some of the angst that I felt years ago. Thanks for your comments and I have a few more memories to write about yet.
We are all looking forward to you telling of things past!! It's wonderful to get a new perspective.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 am

1979 saw my wife and kids come with me to the Bahamas after I received an open ended maintenance contract. The island we were on was very much a tourist island and our accommodation was in the tourist belt. We lived and socialised within a very small community of expatriates so if Hannah was to continue in the lifestyle she was going to have to be very careful.

Hannah's first encounter came after we had been on the island for a few months. I had a few days holiday and with the kids in school Hannah and I went to the beach, it was a secluded beach a few miles away from the tourist area which we chose because we could sunbathe nude. Whilst on the beach a local black Bahamian guy walked past us along the shore line, he stopped maybe 150 yards from us and stripped off naked. He went for a swim then he strolled around on the beach totally naked, there was only Hannah and I on the beach so it was obvious he was posing for her, because even at that distance we could see he was sporting a semi erection.

After a while as we were packing our gear into the car to leave this guy came walking by, Jokingly I said to him, next time you strip off on the beach can you come a little closer so my wife can get a better look at you. Anyway we struck up a conversation and we happened to mention that we would coming back the next day.

The following day we packed the car and went to the beach, lo and behold our friend was there ahead of us in the same spot and he was already totally naked. He sat with us making small talk for a while then I had to go to the car to collect something, when I came back Hannah was also naked, he had apparently asked her to remove her bikini, so now I think we all knew what was about to happen.

After a while they went into the water for a swim and when they came back into the shallow water they began kissing and I noticed Hannah was fondling his cock, he was fully erect and his dick was huge. They came back to the beach, laid on a towel beside me and began fucking. This was the first time I ever watched Hannah getting fucked and it was an incredible turn on. I don't believe I've mentioned it yet but Hannah had her tubes tied after the birth of our second child so she could and always did fuck bareback so she took his full load into her pussy. This Was Hannah's first bbc and probable one of the best fucks she ever had.

Later, as we were leaving, he wanted to arrange to meet again but we had to decline because I had to go back to work and we normally only went to the beach with the kids and our friends at weekends, otherwise I would have loved to watch them again. As it was we never saw the guy again but this was early days, there was more to come.