Exclusive HW relationships

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
zorro
OHW Addict

Exclusive HW relationships

Unread post by zorro » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:49 pm

Over the past 5 years, we've moved from swinging and sex parties to an exclusive sexual relationship with one extra guy. He is a solid, regular (weekly) FWB. As I've written elsewhere, it is now bareback only and at this time only threesomes. Building a LTR with someone where everyone can learn what works sexually for all has been the best.

Does anyone else do this?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Exclusive HW relationships

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:10 pm

That sounds like an idea situation. I hope it works out for all of you.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:17 pm

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:10 pm
That sounds like an idea situation. I hope it works out for all of you.
Thank you for your good wishes. It has worked out for 5 years. After years of fucking many random guys, Ruth has discovered she prefers being a demisexual. He makes her laugh with pleasure, especially when he penetrates her pussy. We have found ways to make the arrangement work out. Curiously, we have found that threesomes makes us hotter than a 1-1.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Florgasm
Virgin

Unread post by Florgasm » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:39 am

Does that arrangement require that he exclusively participates in your mfm relationship, or is he entitled to have other relationships as well?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:12 am

I had similar experiences in my first marriage and with my long-term girlfriend. Both started with swinging, and moved to them being a hotwife and hotgirlfriend.

What about you? In your journey, did you ever served as the third man with another couple? Or is that something that Ruth would not like?