Was attacked by FWB

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Was attacked by FWB

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:33 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:21 am
Hello. I have some sad news to report. Marion was attacked this morning by her FWB. He was partially drunk and he started choking her and he wouldn't stop even after she asked him to stop. And no, they had never played the choking game. By some miracle he did eventually stop, but not before damage was done to her throat, and her psyche. I feel totally helpless being thousands of miles away. Not only that but she's having to move because he started harassing her immediately after she left his place. He knows where she lives so I advised her to move out and stay with family for a little while at least. This was a guy who had been nothing but the most pleasant of guys for over 8 weeks, and while drunk decided to take things into his own hands quite literally. I wish I had been there to help her. I guess what I'm trying to say is always be as careful as you can. Most guys are absolute gentlemen, but there are some rotten apples out there and you just have to sniff really close to make sure that they are true and won't hurt you.
Sad to hear that. But you're right. Some wives will encounter losers like her FWB. I don't know how your wife vets her guys but can tell how my wife does it.

If the guy is from an advertisement, she insists on meeting him first at some neutral place like a coffee shop. She will not give the man her last name, address, or phone number until she feels sure he's the "right guy." If he looks particularly young, she asks to see his drivers license. If she picks up hings of any suspicious behavior, she tells him she will get back to him whenever she decides he's the guy she wants to date. She then runs the name and drivers license info through a background search engine for any official records of arrest, divorce, marriage, or anything else. Those background checks are extremely inexpensive.

My wife prefers meeting men through her personal daily life. As she gets to know them better, the two usually end up fucking at our home or his. I don't mind whenever she decides to stay overnight with one of her other guys. Actually, I find it exciting as she preps and backs out of the driveway. I'm usually masturbating madly at the window as I watch her back onto the street and head for her date's home.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:36 pm

I lived in Kenya for a while. Hotwifing in Kenya has more than its share of risks. Was he an expat or native?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:49 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:33 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Hello. I have some sad news to report. Marion was attacked this morning by her FWB. He was partially drunk and he started choking her and he wouldn't stop even after she asked him to stop. And no, they had never played the choking game. By some miracle he did eventually stop, but not before damage was done to her throat, and her psyche. I feel totally helpless being thousands of miles away. Not only that but she's having to move because he started harassing her immediately after she left his place. He knows where she lives so I advised her to move out and stay with family for a little while at least. This was a guy who had been nothing but the most pleasant of guys for over 8 weeks, and while drunk decided to take things into his own hands quite literally. I wish I had been there to help her. I guess what I'm trying to say is always be as careful as you can. Most guys are absolute gentlemen, but there are some rotten apples out there and you just have to sniff really close to make sure that they are true and won't hurt you.
Sad to hear that. But you're right. Some wives will encounter losers like her FWB. I don't know how your wife vets her guys but can tell how my wife does it.

If the guy is from an advertisement, she insists on meeting him first at some neutral place like a coffee shop. She will not give the man her last name, address, or phone number until she feels sure he's the "right guy." If he looks particularly young, she asks to see his drivers license. If she picks up hings of any suspicious behavior, she tells him she will get back to him whenever she decides he's the guy she wants to date. She then runs the name and drivers license info through a background search engine for any official records of arrest, divorce, marriage, or anything else. Those background checks are extremely inexpensive.

My wife prefers meeting men through her personal daily life. As she gets to know them better, the two usually end up fucking at our home or his. I don't mind whenever she decides to stay overnight with one of her other guys. Actually, I find it exciting as she preps and backs out of the driveway. I'm usually masturbating madly at the window as I watch her back onto the street and head for her date's home.
The thing is that she did meet him at a coffee shop at first. And then they had sexual relations for 8 weeks and THEN he decides to attack her out of the blue with no warning or anything. I appreciate you letting me know how your sweetie vets her guys, but we did the same thing, and still this happened. It just goes to show you that some guys are unpredictable at times. I hope your sweetie never ever has to go through what mine did.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:50 am

Breakerhymen wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:36 pm
I lived in Kenya for a while. Hotwifing in Kenya has more than its share of risks. Was he an expat or native?
He was native of the area.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:25 am

If I can offer you my advice, now would be a good time to nurture your relationship with Marion 1 on 1. Get to know each other better, fall in love, build your bond. You do plan on spending the rest of your life together right? You can focus on the HW stuff later on. Good luck.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:24 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:25 am
If I can offer you my advice, now would be a good time to nurture your relationship with Marion 1 on 1. Get to know each other better, fall in love, build your bond. You do plan on spending the rest of your life together right? You can focus on the HW stuff later on. Good luck.
Thank you for that advice! I do plan on going to see her soon, once the new year is done.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:38 pm

So sorry to hear this has happened to her. I hope she is recovering okay from this, no woman should be treated like this. Wishing you both good things for the new year.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:49 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:50 am
Breakerhymen wrote:
If your wife is still there i would strongly advise thinking twice about hotwifing any further there. The risk of HIV is high, most single men are pretty promiscuous no matter what they say, and there is a high rate of violence against women in the culture and miscogeny

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:28 am

Wannabecuck2468 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:38 pm
So sorry to hear this has happened to her. I hope she is recovering okay from this, no woman should be treated like this. Wishing you both good things for the new year.
Thank you! I will definitely pass on the message to her!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:30 am

Breakerhymen wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:49 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:50 am
Breakerhymen wrote:
If your wife is still there i would strongly advise thinking twice about hotwifing any further there. The risk of HIV is high, most single men are pretty promiscuous no matter what they say, and there is a high rate of violence against women in the culture and miscogeny
Thank you for your advice

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:28 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:25 am
Great advice.
I would say from my relationships... you can't even get a hint of truly knowing someone till you've co-habitated at least a year.

It is great for you to be upfront about your kink, but now she knows. If intimacy is only about that, could cause her some concerns as can be tiring for one if there is an imbalance in fantasy desire. Of course only you know what's right for you.

I wish you all the best in this.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:54 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:49 am
Des 31 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

The thing is that she did meet him at a coffee shop at first. And then they had sexual relations for 8 weeks and THEN he decides to attack her out of the blue with no warning or anything. I appreciate you letting me know how your sweetie vets her guys, but we did the same thing, and still this happened. It just goes to show you that some guys are unpredictable at times. I hope your sweetie never ever has to go through what mine did.
Few will go to the trouble my wife uses to vet her guys, and that depends upon how she meets them. If through an ad, she insists on meeting him at a neutral location like a nearby coffee shop or lounge. If it's a chance meeting in person, she does the same as the former by getting info from his drivers license, checks it online at an online background check (arrests, court records, etc.). All that is very inexpensive and not time consuming. If she feels a mutual attraction and his personality is normal, she will then give her first and last name, address, and telephone number. Most often, she invites him to our home for their first get-together.

She realizes the potential for someone new to be untrustworthy. She has a PI license and is trained in that way.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:40 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:54 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:49 am
Des 31 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Few will go to the trouble my wife uses to vet her guys, and that depends upon how she meets them. If through an ad, she insists on meeting him at a neutral location like a nearby coffee shop or lounge. If it's a chance meeting in person, she does the same as the former by getting info from his drivers license, checks it online at an online background check (arrests, court records, etc.). All that is very inexpensive and not time consuming. If she feels a mutual attraction and his personality is normal, she will then give her first and last name, address, and telephone number. Most often, she invites him to our home for their first get-together.

She realizes the potential for someone new to be untrustworthy. She has a PI license and is trained in that way.
I totally get it...check things before acting. We did, and we had 8 weeks of pure bliss, and then zap, he changed on a dime, and decided to choke her. It's those kinds of things that one can't plan for no matter how deeply you vet a person.
Thank you for all the tips!!! They're really helpful, and I'm sure they will also be helpful for other people, too! :) :)

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:30 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Even though I'm late to the thread I too regret this happened and hope Marion is moving past the experience.

It's crazy! I entered swinging with my wife; I've been a widower for 25 years. I never forgot the idiotic behavior of horned up single guys and do my utmost to never behave in that fashion! There've been many times I found it frustrating when a couple expressed never, ever any single men feeling I'm not one of 'them'...and within minutes see an asshole post something and I get it why couples say never!

BUT, I also had the experience of meeting a first time couple (through the husband) and after she and I had the first intimate encounter, he wanted to beat HER up! I got in the middle and calmed it down but honestly don't think getting in the middle of husband and wife is the 'best' thing to do....

You can't predict what/how/when/who takes things sideways!

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:31 am

I am horrified to read your message.
I hope Marion was able to recover from it
Hugs and love to Marion
I am shocked

Greetings little Benita

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:22 pm

You can vet people all you want and minimize the risk, but, sad to say, there is still a risk of violence in any encounter between people. Just look at long term conventional dating releationships and marriages where suddenly one person (can be either partner) decides to use the other as a punching bag.