What Type of Body do Men Prefer ?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What Type of Body Are You attracted to? Choose One from Each Category

1. Big breasts
12%
2. Average breast
17%
3. Small breasts
7%
4. Long legs with full thighs
10%
5. Long slender legs
11%
6. Medium length legs
11%
7. Large ass
7%
8. Medium ass
19%
9. Small ass
8%

Total votes: 600

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: What Type of Body do Men Prefer ?

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:34 am

Love big fat booties that have a life of their own when the woman walks. They mesmerize me with lust.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

sw6
Virgin

Unread post by sw6 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:44 am

I can fixate on anything that stands out to me

The angle of a hip, curve of the bosom or sly smile hiding something

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:50 am

Naked bodies.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:40 pm

Well, breathing to start….LMAO!

But it’s funny…..tastes and preferences can change, depending on chemistry. About five years ago when I was in private practice, I had a prospective client in my office; very slender, very small breasts, (and I’m a TOTAL breast man), but the chemistry was so thick I could almost cut it with a knife. And she was married. I have always maintained a rule of “don’t get your honey where you get your money”, but……DAMN. Luckily for me, she ended up hiring someone else.

More to the point, I’m a def. Breast man. A nice set of legs and a nice butt is, well, nice….but def a Breast man. And I don’t care if they are real or not, as long as they are firm and ample. 🥰🥰

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:12 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:40 pm
Well, breathing to start….LMAO!

But it’s funny…..tastes and preferences can change, depending on chemistry. About five years ago when I was in private practice, I had a prospective client in my office; very slender, very small breasts, (and I’m a TOTAL breast man), but the chemistry was so thick I could almost cut it with a knife. And she was married. I have always maintained a rule of “don’t get your honey where you get your money”, but……DAMN. Luckily for me, she ended up hiring someone else.

More to the point, I’m a def. Breast man. A nice set of legs and a nice butt is, well, nice….but def a Breast man. And I don’t care if they are real or not, as long as they are firm and ample. 🥰🥰
You're among the majority of men.

My wife has large, natural tits. She knows that most men can't resist large tits. She learned at a young age to use her tits to her advantage. Most of her boyfriends loved her tits. Few knew what to do with them.

I'm a legs and ass man. Fortunately, my wife was blessed. She has a gorgeous, sexy legs and the most spectacular ass I've ever seen.

One of my college girlfriends had virtually no tits. She never wore a bra. She never had to wear a bra. Her tits were always available to my hands. I loved her small tits.

She had great legs and a tight ass. During summers, she mostly wore shorts without panties. We used to fuck 24/7/365.