she wants to go out with him

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
memx
Prepubescent

she wants to go out with him

Unread post by memx » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:03 pm

sorry for my english hope u understand me i need help with from experieced cuckolds

my wife said she is in love with another person.. they havent sex or kiss or talked about this situation but she said she likes him very much
i asked her after sex she were like dreaming while have sex and she said yes,, i was dreaming about him.. i was dreaming that he fucked me i like him so much he is different he is special to me and than she aded even every picture that i post on social media is for him.

next week
when i say his name while having sex she almost having hard orgasm.. she want him so bad that is so obivous. so i decied to text him from her phone.. i sent smile wiht a heart and than he replied lets meet( i did this because wife never ever going to sent a message)

she said i mad with you why did you do that
i said i did it because u want him sooo bad arent you?
she said yes and than replied im going to meet him even you dont like it

im in a critical situatuon..things are going to serious format what would you do i you were in my shoes?
i would love to if they out for dinner may be a little kiss.. but not im not sure if i want more

fk2546
Prepubescent

Re: she wants to go out with him

Unread post by fk2546 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:13 pm

If they went to dinner, think how hard you would be the whole time she was gone. She has told you she dreams about having sex with him and if she gives him any indication that he can get into her panties, he is going to go for it.
When she comes home, much later than expected or the next morning, you will know she has made you a cuckold.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:06 pm

Please let us know what happens.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:52 pm

I'm not sure she cares what you want.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:17 pm

Sounds like she is pretty obsessed with him in many different ways. If she goes out with him she will likely fuck him. You must have talked about it before now or she wouldn't have gone this far into it? I don't think she should do anything you aren't comfortable with. Ethical nonmonogamy has to be mutually agreeable, otherwise its just called cheating. Keep us posted how it goes.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:59 pm

I would have been mad too about sending a text to a man without telling first. Not good!
The two of you should have talked about if you both wanted this to happen before you sent the text and before she answered.

Now before she meets the two of you have time to sit down and talk about what you each of you expects from each other and the other man.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:21 pm

Consent is 💯 necessary on this site. You took it upon yourself to contact this man using her phone without her knowledge or consent. It was manipulative at best. You stated yourself that she was not going to contact him.

Using deception to engage others to seduce and unknowing wife is against rule 2.2.

2.2) Thou shalt not advocate, glorify, eroticize, conspire, solicit help, or commit non-consensual acts of aggression toward another human being on this website. This includes discussions or posts glorifying or conspiring to commit abuse, deception, coercion, and violence, in any form (including physical and emotional). This is an adult forum so I understand and it is perfectly ok to discuss sexual activity eroticizing aggression such as BDSM, spankings, tying up, humiliation, and so forth. Have at it! The important point is that ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE 100% INFORMED CONSENT. To be clear, it is ok to discuss your own experience and healing, as the victim of non-consensual acts committed against you.

It's fairly common in hotwifing/cuckolding for a husband to want to convince his wife to become a hotwife. It's ok to discuss your own process, but it's not ok to try to enlist others to seduce an unwilling or unknowing wife. It's also not ok to solicit advice on how to trick an unwilling wife. These are all forms of deception and of emotional abuse, and will get you banned from this website. If you spend time on this website, you'll learn the #1 rule of this lifestyle is communication. Sit down with your wife, and lay your cards on the table!

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:41 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:21 pm
Consent is 💯 necessary on this site. You took it upon yourself to contact this man using her phone without her knowledge or consent. It was manipulative at best. You stated yourself that she was not going to contact him.

Using deception to engage others to seduce and unknowing wife is against rule 2.2.

2.2) Thou shalt not advocate, glorify, eroticize, conspire, solicit help, or commit non-consensual acts of aggression toward another human being on this website. This includes discussions or posts glorifying or conspiring to commit abuse, deception, coercion, and violence, in any form (including physical and emotional). This is an adult forum so I understand and it is perfectly ok to discuss sexual activity eroticizing aggression such as BDSM, spankings, tying up, humiliation, and so forth. Have at it! The important point is that ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE 100% INFORMED CONSENT. To be clear, it is ok to discuss your own experience and healing, as the victim of non-consensual acts committed against you.

It's fairly common in hotwifing/cuckolding for a husband to want to convince his wife to become a hotwife. It's ok to discuss your own process, but it's not ok to try to enlist others to seduce an unwilling or unknowing wife. It's also not ok to solicit advice on how to trick an unwilling wife. These are all forms of deception and of emotional abuse, and will get you banned from this website. If you spend time on this website, you'll learn the #1 rule of this lifestyle is communication. Sit down with your wife, and lay your cards on the table!
I interpret his post differently.
Was he wrong for what he did? 100%
Is he asking for advice on how to do it again? Absolutely not
Is he asking for advice on what to do now? Yep

He seems to be starting the regret process. The wheels are in motion and it won't stop now. This is one of the few scenarios where I side with the wife in whatever she does. At the same time, good advice on how to start corrective action is what he needs. With that, I agree with your advice about laying the cards on the table. I would add one more. Be remorseful to his wife and swear to never do it again. Let's not forget, there are several (too numerous to count?) stories in here where the woman is just as manipulative.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:51 pm

goodjob wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:41 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

He seems to be starting the regret process. The wheels are in motion and it won't stop now. This is one of the few scenarios where I side with the wife in whatever she does. At the same time, good advice on how to start corrective action is what he needs. With that, I agree with your advice about laying the cards on the table. I would add one more. Be remorseful to his wife and swear to never do it again. Let's not forget, there are several (too numerous to count?) stories in here where the woman is just as manipulative.
Yes, he made a mistake in contacting the guy and he regrets it now. He seems to be asking for a way out now perhaps.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:10 pm

philxxo wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:51 pm
goodjob wrote:

Yes, he made a mistake in contacting the guy and he regrets it now. He seems to be asking for a way out now perhaps.
My thoughts exactly
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:57 pm

goodjob wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

The post you are quoting was in no way meant as advice.
I posted the rule as part of my responsibility as an admin of this site.

If you have any further questions you can contact me in the feedback section or by PM (as stated in rule 2.5)

2inUP
VHW Admin

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:56 pm

No, I'm good. But, thanks for the offer.

memx
Prepubescent

Unread post by memx » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:24 pm

Last edited by memx on Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

memx
Prepubescent

Unread post by memx » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:25 pm

I read all the posts. I respect everyone for their thoughts; . I did this because in almost every sexual relationship, she was expressing how much she desired it. His name is a ‘NOS’ button of her car. I whisper his name than she get wet she orgasm almost immediatly. She tell me that he is a special to her.. she never blow me but she said she can blow him. The conversations had been going on for a very long time. She know him very long time.
One night, they encountered each other at a bar. He took a few sips from the wifes drink and said pla drive me to my home iam so drunk to drive. She had friends around her. Despite screaming internally, she couldn't bring herself to say yes.
one night, she told me she regretted not saying yes.
She is a supper shy and we are living a small town. That is why i deceide to make the mistatake but now she seems to enjoy it..she desires him lot

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:37 am

Well then tell us how you feel about it? Are you wanting her to have sex with the other man or not? Are you in favor of letting her go out and possibly have sex with him? Are you looking for a way out of that now? Do you regret sending the message to the other guy? What kind of advice are you looking for from us in this community?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:10 am

Although At this point could be infratuation for her, She says she loves him and desires him so much, when she finally gets him she could really fall for him in a big way.

Seems like there is a chance that she might leave you for him? Is he single?
I imagine most guys, if they're not really bulls, will want to potentially have her all for themselves.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

memx
Prepubescent

Unread post by memx » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:22 am

no he his not single..
i have not experienced this before.. i want to know wheter you have tried it and if so what did you feel? what if i get jelous and want to stop it.. how your experience goes? positive or negative?

memx
Prepubescent

Unread post by memx » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:19 pm

Ok we haved talked after sex. She took out her dildo and started to play herself and said my pussy belongs to him.. and he will taste it soon.. 😬
I like it..