My first time

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Trondheim92-94
Virgin

My first time

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:38 am

This is actualy 2 years ago me and my bf have been together for about 3,5years, and he itroduced me to hotwifing/cuckolding almost straight away.

So 2 years ago was actualy my first time beeing with another man. We had discussed hotwifing/cuckolding our whole relationship.

So yes here is the story:

Me and my bf was our drinking with some friends at a Club, and we meet alot of new people too. So my bf was talking to his buddys and i was hanging with the girls talking. Sudently i saw a guy at the bar, he was really handsome so i tought he was a good candidate.

I actualy texted my bf haha, bucause none of out friends knows this. My text was ‘’Are you still up to the hotwife thing? Because i see a guy that has potential’’ he did say ‘’Yes, go for it’’

So after that i went over to the guy and started talking to him, and he was really nice and kind. He also did buy me some drinks. It didnt seem wierd that i did talk to a guy for my other friends because Im a really social person. But yes i talked to this guy alot troughout the night and added him to snap and everything.

So i actualy i opend snap and did write this guy a message where i explain everything to him about that Im in a relationship and that my bf want me to be with others. Did this in snap because i wanted to be descreet about it so my other friends wouldent notice. And this guy was like «yesyesyes, this sounds exiting» so i texted my bf again «HE IS IN!!» my bf answerd «yes perfect go for it».

Then i went straight for it, i took this guy with me and walked to my and my bf place, its not so far away. My bf was still at the club since he wanted to hang abit more with our friends.(I acutualy think he wanted me to be alone with this guy Hahah).

When me and this guy was back at our place, one thing led to another and in a matter of 10min me and this guy was having fullblown sex in my and my bfs bed!! It was so exiting, and he was actualy really good in bed. After bothe me and him did cum, he did cum on my neck actualy haha. So i texted my bf, that i have done it now. But me and this guy was just talking and laghing still in the bed tho, suddently my bf is came home and he looked in tho the bedroom and saw we Where still in bed. He did say «done already?» we bothe did say yes «care for another round so i can watch?» the guy was in on it, so we went for it again😂 this time i didnt actualy cum tho…. Sadly, But after the guy went me and my bf had the best sex ever!

Havent seen this guy after that tho, but we have talked abit trough snap.

Sorry about my bad english😂 not my first language, But hope you liked my story about my first time.

rooster444
Experienced

Re: My first time

Unread post by rooster444 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:28 am

Good job, I applaud you for not dropping one 'literally' in there.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:32 am

That's a great first time story! Very hot - sounds like it could hardly have gone better, plus or minus an extra orgasm ;)

Your English is very good, no worries about that. More stories!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:00 am

leggysman wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:32 am
That's a great first time story! Very hot - sounds like it could hardly have gone better, plus or minus an extra orgasm ;)

Thank you alot!

My first time writing here so☺️

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:18 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:00 am
leggysman wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:32 am

Thank you alot!

My first time writing here so☺️
TH# - I second Leggy. :up: :up:

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:01 pm

Following thx

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:02 am

Hi all again,

I see that people on here are doing diarys so i wanted to do it also. But this will be from the hotwife’s perspective tho☺️

So actualy tomorrow i have a date with a guy that my bf hav approved. This is the first time i have met someone in like 3 months. This is because now i feel like i want to have someone i can meet abit now and then, not like any onenightstands any more.

The reason i want some one like that is because i feel like i can get closer to the guy and thefore the sex gets better. And i also want my bf to get to know the guy. This way it will get easyer for me to see someone more often, this is something bothe me and my bf want.

So this guy Im meeting tomorrow is 31, so one year younger than my bf. I meet him on tinder, and he already sounds like a grate man that is in for the whole thing But we will see.

So the plan for tommorrow is just go out and eat and take some drinks, nothing more than that. I dont know if thats the right thing? But maybe if there is going to be something longtherm? Atlest this what i did when i was dating before.

But Im abit afraid if he is a good and nice guy. Should i give him something more? So he knows that we are really up to it.

But atleast Thats the plan tommorrow☺️

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:47 am

Lead early with your intentions. I've found that non-monogamy can freak people out, especially if they feel they've been misled. So get to the point quickly. Don't be disappointed if he flakes. Just keep searching as there are people who will be fine with it.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:50 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:47 am
Lead early with your intentions. I've found that non-monogamy can freak people out, especially if they feel they've been misled. So get to the point quickly. Don't be disappointed if he flakes. Just keep searching as there are people who will be fine with it.
He fully understand the cuckolding/hotwife thing☺️
So if i understand you right? Go to secondbase on the first date?

Sorry but my english isnt the gratest☺️

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:45 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:50 am
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:47 am
He fully understand the cuckolding/hotwife thing☺️
So if i understand you right? Go to secondbase on the first date?

Sorry but my english isnt the gratest☺️
Yep, that's right.

As far as the first date? That's up to you. Have fun is all.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:08 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:38 am
This is actualy 2 years ago me and my bf have been together for about 3,5years, and he itroduced me to hotwifing/cuckolding almost straight away...........

When me and this guy was back at our place, one thing led to another and in a matter of 10min me and this guy was having fullblown sex in my and my bfs bed!! It was .. ...

for another round so i can watch?» the guy was in on it, so we went for it again😂 this time i didnt actualy cum tho…. Sadly, But after the guy went me and my bf had the best sex ever!

Havent seen this guy after that tho, but we have talked abit trough snap.

Sorry about my bad english😂 not my first language, But hope you liked my story about my first time.
Your English is fine. It is a very exciting story. Thank you for sharing. You sound like a fun woman.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:14 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:02 am
Hi all again,

I see that people on here are doing diarys so i wanted to do it also. But this will be from the hotwife’s perspective tho☺️

So actualy tomorrow i have a date with a guy that my bf hav approved. This is the first time i have met someone in like 3 months. This is because now i feel like i want to have someone i can meet abit now and then, not like any onenightstands any more.

The reason i want some one like that is because i feel like i can get closer to the guy and thefore the sex gets better. And i also want my bf to get to know the guy. This way it will get easyer for me to see someone more often, this is something bothe me and my bf want.

So this guy Im meeting tomorrow is 31, so one year younger than my bf. I meet him on tinder, and he already sounds like a grate man that is in for the whole thing But we will see.

So the plan for tommorrow is just go out and eat and take some drinks, nothing more than that. I dont know if thats the right thing? But maybe if there is going to be something longtherm? Atlest this what i did when i was dating before.

But Im abit afraid if he is a good and nice guy. Should i give him something more? So he knows that we are really up to it.

Your English writing is very good. It is better than some people who were born in the United States, growing up speaking it their whole life, but they don't know how to write in proper english. You are doing very well.

Just try to be relaxed, and be honest and tell the guy what you are looking for, what you would like. You are the woman that your boyfriend and these other men want to be with. That means you get to be in charge of your body, and you get to say what you want. The other guy will decide whether he wants to do what you want, or he will say no thank you.
Last edited by MartasBoy on Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:18 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:14 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:02 am
Hi all again,

Your English writing is very good. It is better than some people who were born in the United States, growing up speaking at their whole life, but they don't know how to write in proper english. You are doing very well.

Just tried to be relaxed, and be honest and tell the guy what you are looking for, what you would like. You are the woman that your boyfriend and these other men want to be with. That means you get to be in charge of your body, and you get to say what you want. The other guy will decide whether he wants to do what you want, or he will say no thank you.
Thank you for your advice☺️

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:57 am

Early on, we let a vanilla friend know about our lifestyle. She told another friend that freaked out and called us immoral. Since then, we're very private.

We have 2 sets of pics. Sexy pics with no face. And non-sexy normal face pics. We'll send a face pic to someone but never post a face pic. She even has a mole that I take out with photoshop on the sexy pics.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:28 pm

You're the perfect girlfriend! ;0)

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:22 am

Welcome to the Forum

I hope everything went well yesterday.

It does get better when you know the person you are having sex with.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:00 am

My wife did know the two (or three?) guys she slept with, but she let two them believe she was cheating, or that she had a "hall pass" etc. Consequently, the dynamic was one wherein she didn't have all the power to dictate terms to the guys. In hindsight, she should have fully explained the Hotwife lifestyle. The other one, she tried to explain the dynamic of a Hotwife but he ultimately couldn't wrap his head around it, and did not continue after their first encounter.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:06 am

Hi all,

Thanks for the response everyone☺️

So here is an update on my date on saturday:

So i meet the guy at a resturant we did eat some pizza and drink some beer. He was a realy nice and sweet guy. And he actualy doesent live that far away from us so thats realy nice☺️ so atleast the date went realy well, and he was fully open to the hotwife/cuckold scenario. So i think there is a realy good chanse to go furter with this guy☺️

But atleast on the date we did not do any sexual stuff, But we pland so he can meet my bf later on. But i have talket to this guy alot since we meet. So hopefully i can meet him soon again so we can explore more of this dynamic between us☺️

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:25 am

This is some great stories! Sounds like you are living the dream! Wonderful!

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:26 am

philxxo wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:25 am
Thank you!
Yes so far i actualy do

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:26 am

philxxo wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:25 am
Thank you!
Yes so far i actualy do

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:06 am
Hi all,

So i meet the guy at a resturant we did eat some pizza and drink some beer. He was a realy nice and sweet guy. And he actualy doesent live that far away from us so thats realy nice☺️ so atleast the date went realy well, and he was fully open to the hotwife/cuckold scenario. So i think there is a realy good chanse to go furter with this guy☺️

But atleast on the date we did not do any sexual stuff, But we pland so he can meet my bf later on. But i have talket to this guy alot since we meet. So hopefully i can meet him soon again so we can explore more of this dynamic between us☺️
TH# - Do you think the next date will have your BF there? Or do you think there will be some more vanilla dates first?

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:14 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:06 am
Hi all,

TH# - Do you think the next date will have your BF there? Or do you think there will be some more vanilla dates first?
To be honest i just realy want my bf to meet this guy too☺️ this because i want them to get to know eatchoder too, since we want this to be longtherm.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:18 pm

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:14 pm
To be honest i just realy want my bf to meet this guy too☺️ this because i want them to get to know eatchoder too, since we want this to be longtherm.
For me is the lover, it is also very important to know the husband/boyfriend to the Hotwife I see.

It gives a much better dynamic in the relationship, and everybody knows that there is no risk of any unwanted feelings.

It gives the husband/boyfriend a more secure feeling.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:19 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:18 pm
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:14 pm
For me is the lover, it is also very important to know the husband/boyfriend to the Hotwife I see.

It gives a much better dynamic in the relationship, and everybody knows that there is no risk of any unwanted feelings.

It gives the husband/boyfriend a more secure feeling.
I totaly agree!