App etiquette / face pics

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
OhioFun
Prepubescent

App etiquette / face pics

Unread post by OhioFun » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:53 am

We are trying apps to connect with potential playmates (single males and potentially couples). We are in our mid 40's, so we didn't grow up using Tinder, etc. We have put up some pictures with faces partially blocked because we are professionals and need to keep it discrete until we feel good about someone.

We are finding people very quickly jump to "I want to see your face." We are happy to send pictures of bodies and even some bedroom fun, but these people want to see faces on the first contact. Is this common? Do they have motives beyond wanting to see what we look like? What do others do to navigate this issue? Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

fireman
Virgin

Re: App etiquette / face pics

Unread post by fireman » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:41 am

PM’ed you.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:00 am

As a male, I try to move quickly to video, something app based like (Signal, Whatsapp, or Element are my preferred).

There's a lot of picture hunters and fakes out there. But as a couple/hotwife you have an advantage. Serious people will be ok to move to video and the fakes will quickly filter themselves out. I have a distinct bio that if you don't read it, will disqualify someone. I also post very clearly, that I intend to video verify.

I don't mind moving slowly, but if people drag their feet on the video thing? I tell them "No thanks".

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:14 pm

OhioFun wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:53 am
We are trying apps to connect with potential playmates (single males and potentially couples). We are in our mid 40's, so we didn't grow up using Tinder, etc. We have put up some pictures with faces partially blocked because we are professionals and need to keep it discrete until we feel good about someone.

We are finding people very quickly jump to "I want to see your face." We are happy to send pictures of bodies and even some bedroom fun, but these people want to see faces on the first contact. Is this common? Do they have motives beyond wanting to see what we look like? What do others do to navigate this issue? Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks
I get that a lot on Tinder. I don't give a shit how good the dick is, I'm not sharing my face pics until we've talked a little bit. Hubby and I both need to be discreet because of our careers. If they can't play by the rules I pass.
Also be weary of the people that get a face pic and then hold you ransom. They'll threaten to expose you to your employers or spouse unless you pay them.

Certainly
Prepubescent

Unread post by Certainly » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:25 am

On Fetlife, you can pics temporarily with a single user.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:19 am

I do not show my face unless I intend to meet someone in person.
I do not allow any videos ever and I only rarely allow phone conversations.

If the man is pushy about it he just isn't the right candidate for me. If he pushes to meet up the same week we make contact, he isn't the right candidate for me. If he doesn't respect my/our limits about pics he probably won't respect limits when it comes to other things.

When I tell men that hubby has asked that I not show my face until I get to know someone better and they respond "just don't tell him" that's a HELL NO! For me.

The point is - YOU decide what is right for you, then find candidates that respect that. There are definitely men (quality men) who will wait for a picture.

It is your choice, not theirs, period.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:16 am

We don't share face pics openly on apps or sites. Will share after exchanging some messages/info. While I understand the want/need to see faces, anyone who expects a face pic on first contact is a red flag for me, the same for people who want more than a couple body pics. My general approach is to exchange stats, interests... a PG faceless pic. If there's interest and seems legit some X pics. Then move to a messaging app, telegraph/kik/txting for face exchange. Anyone unwilling to deal with that process isn't legit, IMHO.