Celebrity Hotwives

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Celebrity Hotwives

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:36 am

I wonder how many celebrity women are, or fantasise about being a Hotwife. There has to be a few.

Imagine Prince William trying to get Catherine interested in taking a buck! Damn... I'd volunteer to assist the future King and Queen.💕

TJMACK22
Prepubescent

Re: Celebrity Hotwives

Unread post by TJMACK22 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:51 am

It would be amazing to see. Some stud who would take HRH Catherine and get to know what's it like to be inside her.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am

Oh dear!

The brilliant comedian Mickey Flanagan dsecribed the different reactions of women and men to the Royal Wedding.

Women are thinking: "Ooh! Doesn't she look nice! What a lovely dress. Ooh! Isn't her hair nice!"

Men are thinking: "I wonder who else has fucked her." :lol:

So, is Mickey right on the money? ;)

TJMACK22
Prepubescent

Unread post by TJMACK22 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:27 pm

54321 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am
Oh dear!

The brilliant comedian Mickey Flanagan dsecribed the different reactions of women and men to the Royal Wedding.

Women are thinking: "Ooh! Doesn't she look nice! What a lovely dress. Ooh! Isn't her hair nice!"

Yes! I do wonder how many men she has had!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:33 pm

TJMACK22 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:27 pm
54321 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am
Oh dear!

Yes! I do wonder how many men she has had!

Heck, even I wonder those things.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:22 pm

Heck, even I wonder those things.
Ha ha! Here's the difference between what women are thinking and what they say they are thinking.

Thanks for the insight, Farmgirl!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:47 pm

There are probably more celebrity women who cheat on their husbands than are celebrity hotwives.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:39 pm

There are a number of celeb marriages fairly well known to be cuck marriages. I think everyone realizes by now that Will Smith is a cuck. But there have been more, both confirmed and rumoured.

Without using the word cuckold, Brian Austin Green admitted in an interview during his marriage to Megan Fox that she was sleeping with other men despite his faithfulness to her.

The celebrity gossip blog Crazy Days and Nights made frequent mocking references to Christina Aguilera's former husband Jordan Bratman as being regularly cuckolded. The same website featured a blind item which while never revealed seemed to point to actress Christina Hendricks as the actress in question who was not only cuckolding her husband with his approval, but also enforcing his wearing panties & bra 24/7.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012 ... sband.html

These are the things I used to read and cynically judge as bullshit. Now I am in my 15th year of being cuckolded and have worn women's panties for 4 years.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

RHotwife1981
Virgin

Unread post by RHotwife1981 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:11 pm

Jessica Biel and Gryneth Paltrow

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:04 pm

RHotwife1981 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:11 pm
how do you know?

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:06 pm

Treat yourself girl wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:36 am
I wonder how many celebrity women are, or fantasise about being a Hotwife. There has to be a few.

Imagine Prince William trying to get Catherine interested in taking a buck! Damn... I'd volunteer to assist the future King and Queen.💕
there are rumors that he is cheating on her.

i mean, they are just humans living an unenviable stressful life. maybe not hotwifeing, but i guess that there is cheating going on. everybody wants to conquer the future queen. or king.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:28 am

Do Will Smith and Jada Pinket Smith fit into this category?

RHotwife1981
Virgin

Unread post by RHotwife1981 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:26 pm

best_friend wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:04 pm
RHotwife1981 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:11 pm
how do you know?

HOTWIFE
The couples guide to hotwifing
By Marissa Rudder

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:51 pm

Princess Dianna had a number of sexual lovers, but she wasn't a hotwife. Her hubby, now King, apparently knew nothing of her extra marital affairs. A lot of Hollywood royalty also had affairs while still married, but they didn't qualify as hotwives either. Jeri Ryan's hubby tried to get her to become a hotwife (although he didn't call it that) but that marriage ended up in divorce. Someone previously suggested Jessica Biel and Gweneth Paltrow. In answer to your question ..........who knows.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:44 pm

best_friend wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:06 pm
Treat yourself girl wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:36 am

there are rumors that he is cheating on her.

i mean, they are just humans living an unenviable stressful life. maybe not hotwifeing, but i guess that there is cheating going on. everybody wants to conquer the future queen. or king.
This is traditional in the royal family. Prince Philip had plenty of affairs, it is rumoured that the Queen also had some very decreet lovers when she was younger. Obviously that is extremely sensitive information and will never be proved one way or another.

King Charles, when he was younger famously told Diana that "He refused to be the first Prince of Wales to not have a mistress."

Rumours of Prince Williams affairs have been floating around for years.

Fergie, Dutches of York cucked Prince Andrew. Who can blame her for that one?

When it comes to the royals, it really isn't a case of if but rather, how many. They are slaves to tradition after all.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:47 am

Gossip is that Kate Garraway wasn’t going out without cock during her long illness.

It would be a crime for her incredible tits not to get good use :D

blackmann33
Trainable

Unread post by blackmann33 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:14 pm

My sister was once married to a celebrity. It is very common for them to have a BF/GF on the side. It's not everyone but maybe close to a third or more, more so the men than women but many ladies have lovers too and their husbands are ok with it, especially if they are much older than their wife.

And sometimes they go in phases where they stay monogamous for a while and then later have their playtime. Some even have orgies and there's a lot more bisex (mm and ww) going on than you would think.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:46 pm

I tend to agree with Tank Turner. There is probably more celebrity cheating going on than there are hotwives, hotwives by the definition of hotwife as we understand it on this forum.

But I notice several references to the Royal Family in previous posts. It appears from that, that there are those who still consider "The Crown" as historical fact, even though Netflix and the Royal Family have both labeled the series as fiction. Queen Elizabeth II had a childhood friend named "Porchester", as young adults they shared a love of horses. They would at times travel to horse shows together, along with his wife. Prince William and Katherine have a friend named Rose Hanbury. She and Katherine have been friends for years. Rose has been invited to a number of Royal events, including the coronation of King Charles. I don't know how a private conversation between then Prince Charles and Princess Diana is supposedly knowledge to some people on this forum, but the woman with whom Charles is said to have claimed he had a right to have mistresses is Camilla, now his wife. There have been rumors that Prince Phillip had affairs while he was married to the Queen, but rather than on Netflix there has never been any substantiation.

Some celebrities may be hotwives, but the women in the Royal family don't appear to be among them. (Fergie had an affair - she was not a hotwife.)

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:24 pm

OTOH spending time and energy gossiping about the private lives of actors and celebrities...

Have your own interesting life. Let others have their own.

I dread the day when some big famous movie star explicitly says "I'm a hotwife" in public. She'll ruin it for all of us.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265