Reserved, Only For…

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
xxxRyno
Experienced

Reserved, Only For…

Unread post by xxxRyno » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:58 am

HWs, anything that you will only do for your bull and not your hubby; or anything you’ll let your bull do to you and not allow hubby to do the same?

TJMACK22
Prepubescent

Re: Reserved, Only For…

Unread post by TJMACK22 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:36 am

Always thought it was hot if the woman only wears hot lingerie for the bull, but not her husband or boyfriend.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:54 pm

My gal loves her bull fucking her from behind, but when I want to she tells me no, only her lovers can fuck her like that. Drives me mad with jealousy and massively turns me on at the same time.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:07 pm

My wife didn’t know she could wrap both of her legs behind her head until her FB fucked, licked and fingered her in that position. She said she would never do that with me because of the size of my dick. I get very jealous, mad and turned on every time I see a guy bouncing her off the mattress in that position.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:20 pm

My wife only allows her long time BF to tongue kiss her.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:42 pm

This is a concept that I've never understood.

If a lady enjoys an activity, why would she not want to do it with both her husband and any lovers/FWBs she might be playing with? Maybe it's partly because of the reason why L and I are exploring this lifestyle but, I would be extremely hurt if she discovered she liked a certain activity and then refused to do it with me. Honestly, it might even be marriage ending.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:59 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:42 pm
I would be extremely hurt if she discovered she liked a certain activity and then refused to do it with me. Honestly, it might even be marriage ending.
"Marriage ending"......really? I mean......REALLY?

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:04 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:

If a lady enjoys an activity, why would she not want to do it with both her husband and any lovers/FWBs she might be playing with? Maybe it's partly because of the reason why L and I are exploring this lifestyle but, I would be extremely hurt if she discovered she liked a certain activity and then refused to do it with me. Honestly, it might even be marriage ending.
Kinda agree with you on this (the marriage ending part is a lil too harsh i'd say)

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:02 am

SRKnight wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:20 pm
My wife only allows her long time BF to tongue kiss her.
That denial would drive me mad with jealousy

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:29 am

Is it true that a wife is more open to trying new sexual things faster with her Bull than with her husband? If so... why?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:32 am

I'm not into anal sex. My much prefer my wife's mouth and pussy. She not really into it much, either; which means it is not a negative in our sex lives. However, she will indulge the men she dates who want to fuck her in the ass. Even though I'm not interested in her anus, it drives me wild thinking how other men have experienced her that way, and given her that experience. Go figure.

kumcrazycpl
Trainable

Unread post by kumcrazycpl » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:39 am

In Mary's case, she let's other guys give her a facial, but I don't get to don't with her.
Just makes things a bit more interesting to me.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:05 pm

leo-cpl wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:04 am
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:

Kinda agree with you on this (the marriage ending part is a lil too harsh i'd say)
trecital wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:59 am
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
I would be extremely hurt if she discovered she liked a certain activity and then refused to do it with me. Honestly, it might even be marriage ending.
"Marriage ending"......really? I mean......REALLY?
From my point of view, quite possibly.

Marriage for us is about giving 100% of yourself to the other person. If L were to say to me that she is reserving sexual activities that she really enjoys for her FWBs, that certain acts were for them only. That is certainly not within the spirit which defines our marriage to each other. It would feel like an affair or breach of trust.

This obviously doesn't include denial of certain activities for games, role play or other short term activity. But to say "You're my husband and as such you are not allowed to share certain things with me, those are special and for my FWB/Boyfriends only." Sorry, I couldn't accept that. There is nothing I wouldn't do for or share with my wife.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:46 pm

One of the purposes of HW is to give the wife an opportunity to experience sex with men that is different from us. And it can occur that certain other guys fire up a woman's limbic system so she wants to do something different with him. The example above of a wife letting another guy take her anally because it is important to him rather than to the husband is another example of how a wife's desire to please another man who wants to do things the husband is not interested in can lead to disjiunction between the husband and the lover.
Ruth likes receiving oral sex, which has not worked well for me. Finding guys who love doing that for her works great, because she doesn't want me doing things she senses/knows don't work for me.

I also don't want to compete with our extra guys. I want us to work together to do things for Ruth that I alone cannot do. Sometimes that makes for different sex.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:59 pm

zorro wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:46 pm
One of the purposes of HW is to give the wife an opportunity to experience sex with men that is different from us. And it can occur that certain other guys fire up a woman's limbic system so she wants to do something different with him. The example above of a wife letting another guy take her anally because it is important to him rather than to the husband is another example of how a wife's desire to please another man who wants to do things the husband is not interested in can lead to disjiunction between the husband and the lover.
Ruth likes receiving oral sex, which has not worked well for me. Finding guys who love doing that for her works great, because she doesn't want me doing things she senses/knows don't work for me.

I also don't want to compete with our extra guys. I want us to work together to do things for Ruth that I alone cannot do. Sometimes that makes for different sex.
I understand that. However, the OP was asking about acts that are defined as off limits to the husband by the wife. Not that the wife does things with other men that the husband doesn't want to do with her. So I just wanted to make clear I'm talking about that specific scenario. I'm also not making any kind of value judgments on the situation for other people.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:07 am

Swallowing and facials are reserved for her lovers only. She says it is a sign of respect to a man's cock to let him cum in your mouth or on your face. Since I have a dick, not a cock she doesn't respect it / me enough to swallow. For her, anything under 6 inches is considered a "dick" while anything over that is considered a "cock"

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:00 am

My wife has been with dozens of men over the last 13 years but there is only one she lets do a facial to her. Different people, different things…no all right or all wrong.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:24 am

Most of the time the only sex I get is with my hand. On special occasions she will give me a mercy fuck or go down on me for a few minutes. But never on my birthday or our anniversary. On those days she spends the night with someone else as her present to me. The absolute no’s are cumming in her mouth or any anal penetration. She loves anal sex but not with me. Anal and BJ’s are for boyfriends only. She has never allowed me to cum in her mouth and it drives me a little crazy that everybody else is allowed to do that.
Craig

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:20 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:

It's a power/contol thing for her.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:50 pm

I wear sexy lingerie for my lovers, however the hubby gets flannel pjs or just plain nakedness. Lol
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:59 pm

I can't remember the last time she swallowed me, but I definitely remember the other guys

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:16 pm

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:

Yeah, I agree. I would be pissed if she did something she had refused to do with me...and if she didn't do it with me there would be a long talk.

To each their own but I wouldn't put up with being disrespected.
I guess it is part of the submission or humiliation kink for some guys and that's cool. Fun to hear about different strokes.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:58 pm

leo-cpl wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:04 am
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:

I have to disagree with you guys. One of My favorite position is being in top with the ladies ankles on my shoulders. The size and curve of my BBC makes that position very uncomfortable for her. So imagine how I felt when I saw a guy wrap both of her legs behind her head and fucked the hell out of her. To this day, my wife swear she didn’t know she could get in that position.

My wife think It would be to painful to have sex with me with her legs behind her head. Watching her getting fucked in that position is a sight to behold. I absolutely love it. My wife’s love me and would do anything in the world for me. I know if I asked her, she would try to have sex with me in that position. We have a great sex life, with or without that position. So I chose not to pressure her into doing it.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:21 pm

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:

Sometimes it's a matter of the boyfriend being better at something, or the husband being incapable of something that the boyfriend does well.

With my penis being so small, my wife says that I mostly flop around inside, and it takes too much effort for her to keep me hard and inside of her. She says I just end up causing more frustration and discomfort than pleasure. So she doesn't bother with intercourse with me.

The same thing with forceful play. She likes her boyfriend to take her forcefully. She will play hard to get, and he will pin her arms above her head, force her legs open with his knees, and push inside of her. When I have tried that, I have to stop and let her arms free, so she can help get me hard enough, then guide me In.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:20 am

Understandable if it's a position she can't handle or something towards that line...but as far as... say she does anal with him when she's refused me, or swallow him etc.

Things she could do with both but only chooses to do with him, I would deem that as disrespectful and that would be a big problem.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133