She said she was giving a blowjob today...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SammySigns
Experienced

Re: She said she was giving a blowjob today...

Unread post by SammySigns » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:06 pm

leggysman wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:42 pm
SammySigns wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:57 am
Mission: Accomplished (with two different guys!)
I keep waiting for the rest of this story! Anyone else?
Ha yes! So afterwards, she had talked to a different guy, but he wasn't home yet. But she had talked to another guy who was staying in a hotel downtown, so we drove down and parked in a parking garage. He said to meet her at a bar, but when we got there he wasn't there yet, so she sat at the bar and I sat a few seats away. She ordered drinks and told the bartender I would pay for them, which the bartender didn't seem to like.

Anyways, he eventually showed up and they sat and talked and drank, and he had no idea I was there. He even saw me on her phone but didn't make the connection. Eventually, she texted me they were going to another bar. After they left, I paid up and was going to check out that bar, but it was pretty crowded, so I went to a bar next door and got a beer. Around 10 she texted me that she was in his hotel room, and minutes later she texted me that it was going down. I figured it would be another ten minutes or so so I paid up and started walking in the area.

That was my bad. I walked around for a while, but it was super cold out and I didn't have a coat, and after half an hour I walked back to my car. Finally, after 11, she called and said they were done and going to yet another bar, though I convinced her to give it a rest because we both had work the next day. Then I drove down and around the block like a million times before I found her, because she ended up having another drink with him while he told people what had happened. Then I bought her some chicken wings.

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:42 am

Your wife sounds awesome. Multiple blowjobs, different men, bar hopping on a work night, then wings.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:46 am

Jjhw311ohw wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:42 am
Your wife sounds awesome. Multiple blowjobs, different men, bar hopping on a work night, then wings.
LOL the wings hit the spot! It was a pretty great night, maybe we will wait until it warms up before doing it again. I can't be getting frostbite.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:39 pm

wordlover2000 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:58 am
Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:46 am
I frequently meet guys on my lunch hour at work and will only give them blow jobs. It’s very exciting. Usually in their car or SUV. I just met a guy on Tuesday this week. However, I did fuck him. Lol. But I enjoy pleasing men with just a BJ.
I hope she follows thru and meets the guy so you both can open up a new area of eroticism in your relationship. My husband loves hearing about what I do when we are in bed. It always turns into a hot love making session.
-Tammy
This thread, and especially the above contribution, strikes all sorts of chords of "hotness" with me. I loved watching my wife suck other cocks, and was lucky enough to witness that on multiple occasions. One time, though, she took a married coworker...completely on the spur of the moment and unscripted...to our car at her work during lunch hour and sucked him off. They worked afternoons, so it was good and dark, and we also had tinted windows. She reported that he had maybe the thickest cock she'd ever taken in her mouth. She did him a couple of other times after that, but that's about as far as it went.

One the receiving end, I had a married female friend who was half of a swinger couple with her hubby. She LOVED sucking and was phenomenal at it. She especially loved meeting guys in cars for quick blowjobs. I think there must have been a couple of dozen guys all told in the time that I knew her (she would sometimes fill me in on her adventures when we met). It lasted about two years, during which time we must have met on the lunch hour 30 or so times in this one spot in a secluded parking lot that became our favorite. Lucky me, needless to say.
Thanks for your comment. I have two gf’s that love sucking guys cocks and also have their own personal adventures. As for me I equally enjoy the quest for new men and the adrenaline rush I get from the clandestine meetings we have in different locations. There is a park that I take guys to at lunch where we park and as I’m sucking his dick he can see far enough away if anyone is coming up on us to give us enough time to compose ourselves.

The funny thing is that since I’ve been going there about 4-5 years now there are at least 3 other women Ive seen that are also giving guys blow jobs. Not on a regular basis but I’ve seen two women there enough that we’ve actually waived at one another a couple times. Which leads me to believe there are a lot of women who love sucking guys cocks in cars, trucks and SUV’s.

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:07 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:39 pm
wordlover2000 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:58 am
Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:46 am
I frequently meet guys on my lunch hour at work and will only give them blow jobs. It’s very exciting. Usually in their car or SUV. I just met a guy on Tuesday this week. However, I did fuck him. Lol. But I enjoy pleasing men with just a BJ.
I hope she follows thru and meets the guy so you both can open up a new area of eroticism in your relationship. My husband loves hearing about what I do when we are in bed. It always turns into a hot love making session.
-Tammy
This thread, and especially the above contribution, strikes all sorts of chords of "hotness" with me. I loved watching my wife suck other cocks, and was lucky enough to witness that on multiple occasions. One time, though, she took a married coworker...completely on the spur of the moment and unscripted...to our car at her work during lunch hour and sucked him off. They worked afternoons, so it was good and dark, and we also had tinted windows. She reported that he had maybe the thickest cock she'd ever taken in her mouth. She did him a couple of other times after that, but that's about as far as it went.

One the receiving end, I had a married female friend who was half of a swinger couple with her hubby. She LOVED sucking and was phenomenal at it. She especially loved meeting guys in cars for quick blowjobs. I think there must have been a couple of dozen guys all told in the time that I knew her (she would sometimes fill me in on her adventures when we met). It lasted about two years, during which time we must have met on the lunch hour 30 or so times in this one spot in a secluded parking lot that became our favorite. Lucky me, needless to say.
Thanks for your comment. I have two gf’s that love sucking guys cocks and also have their own personal adventures. As for me I equally enjoy the quest for new men and the adrenaline rush I get from the clandestine meetings we have in different locations. There is a park that I take guys to at lunch where we park and as I’m sucking his dick he can see far enough away if anyone is coming up on us to give us enough time to compose ourselves.

The funny thing is that since I’ve been going there about 4-5 years now there are at least 3 other women Ive seen that are also giving guys blow jobs. Not on a regular basis but I’ve seen two women there enough that we’ve actually waived at one another a couple times. Which leads me to believe there are a lot of women who love sucking guys cocks in cars, trucks and SUV’s.
Your comments are great...thanks for sharing. The married woman I've mentioned also had her "spot"...the fairly secluded back parking lot of a park where we met for all those encounters. I was hardly the only guy she took there (bonus: she would describe her adventures with the other guys as part of our foreplay). As with your own "spot," I was lookout for any sudden trouble while she sucked. We only came close to getting caught once, which is not a bad percentage for 30+ encounters. There's a lot of adrenaline for the guy, too, I can tell you, and there's a point right at the edge of cumming that's both hugely erotic and a bit unnerving. Something like "doesn't matter if we're caught now, nothing's stopping this." And then you cum and cum and cum. It's a feeling you only get with a public blowjob like this. Thank god there are women like my married friend and you (and those other women you've waved at :lol: ) who enjoy doing this!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:50 am

leggysman wrote:
SammySigns wrote:
Agreed!! Give us the deets!! :lol:

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:23 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:50 am
leggysman wrote:
SammySigns wrote:
Agreed!! Give us the deets!! :lol:
Lol see above, she definitely blew two dudes in one night. She was super turned on blowing the guy in the parking garage - she definitely needs to find a good blowjob spot like you have :D

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:04 am

It took me a few times to find the park we go to. Like I said I was pleasantly surprised to see other women there blowing men on lunch hour. I think it would be hot to swap with one of the other women there sometime. Just a fantasy and won’t likely ever happen but I think it would be fun to just climb into a car with someone you totally dont know and just suck their cock off then leave never saying a word.
-Tammy

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:04 am
It took me a few times to find the park we go to. Like I said I was pleasantly surprised to see other women there blowing men on lunch hour. I think it would be hot to swap with one of the other women there sometime. Just a fantasy and won’t likely ever happen but I think it would be fun to just climb into a car with someone you totally dont know and just suck their cock off then leave never saying a word.
-Tammy
That would be super hot!

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:16 pm

I know my past wife did this on occasion, but I didn't know if she had a spot before we married, she told me after we were married she liked blowing them but sometimes with certain guys she also fucked them. I later found out she would play with guys she worked with and sometimes blow certain customers she met at the nightclub where she worked. Once we came to an agreement after me finding out about her extramarital activities that worked for both of us. I witnessed her doing this a few times. Once at work and several times in our home. She used to give BJ's to a neighbor who was about 4 or5 doors away from us on a fairly regular basis. Usually during the week when she was off work. She primarily worked at night, but scheduling other cocktail waitresses where she work and sometimes having to cover a day shift at one of two bars, her boss owned besides the several clubs he had. I know she gave her boss blowjobs whenever he wanted also.
Great thread and definitely hot. I am a big BJ fan. :-D

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:32 pm

While reading posts here, I thought about my wife. The first blowjob she gave me, which was on the evening of our first date and was the first sex act she performed on me, lasted lest than a minute because of me. My wife has various blowjob modes. She can swallow my money shot within 30 seconds. When she's relaxed and we don't have to worry about out kids walking in on us, she can suck my dick for 15 minutes and longer. She has spent at least a half-hour on my flaccid cock many times trying to suck it hard. She's proudly told me that she's always been able to suck a limp dick hard. Her most instant hard-on erotic blowjobs are when she's in a playful mood.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:29 am

My wife really loving giving head. Friday night she went out with friends, was out super late, and ended up blowing some random guy in his car.

ChgoFckBuddy
Trainable

Unread post by ChgoFckBuddy » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:53 pm

SammySigns wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:06 pm
leggysman wrote:
SammySigns wrote:
Ha yes! So afterwards, she had talked to a different guy, but he wasn't home yet. But she had talked to another guy who was staying in a hotel downtown, so we drove down and parked in a parking garage. He said to meet her at a bar, but when we got there he wasn't there yet, so she sat at the bar and I sat a few seats away. She ordered drinks and told the bartender I would pay for them, which the bartender didn't seem to like.

Anyways, he eventually showed up and they sat and talked and drank, and he had no idea I was there. He even saw me on her phone but didn't make the connection. Eventually, she texted me they were going to another bar. After they left, I paid up and was going to check out that bar, but it was pretty crowded, so I went to a bar next door and got a beer. Around 10 she texted me that she was in his hotel room, and minutes later she texted me that it was going down. I figured it would be another ten minutes or so so I paid up and started walking in the area.

That was my bad. I walked around for a while, but it was super cold out and I didn't have a coat, and after half an hour I walked back to my car. Finally, after 11, she called and said they were done and going to yet another bar, though I convinced her to give it a rest because we both had work the next day. Then I drove down and around the block like a million times before I found her, because she ended up having another drink with him while he told people what had happened. Then I bought her some chicken wings.
Your mention of buying her chicken wings brought a smile to my face as I recalled the first encounter with a couple whom I played with for a while.

We made arrangements to meet at a bar across the street from a little hotel just in case we decided to move forth. We had exchanged pictures so I was able to identify them sitting at the bar when I walked in. I approached them to introduce myself and the lady was in conversation with another woman sitting next to her. Her husband nudged her to let her know that I was there. She said hi, shook my hand and returned to her conversation with the lady next to her. A few minutes later as the husband and I chatted over a beer we noticed that the lady had ordered a plate of wings and she offered some to the wife who gladly enjoyed a couple of them. Eventually the lady left and the wife turned and asked her husband as to when we were going across the street to the hotel. I was a little surprised as I hadn’t had many words with her and I asked her if she approved of me. Her response was to get up from her bar stool, come and hug me and whisper in my ear that she had made up her mind as soon as I had come in and said hi to her husband.

We quickly settled our tab and made our way to the hotel and right after closing the door to the room she dropped to her knees, took my pants down and took my cock into her mouth as she said “hello there”! The wings must’ve been hot because her mouth immediately set my cock on fire!!! I had to ask her to stop and she asked was wrong. I told her of how her mouth felt and how she was burning me and her mouth fell open and she then covered her mouth in embarrassment. She quickly got up, ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she returned we all had a great laugh and we proceeded to have a great time. We remembered that story often when we played or chatted. Sadly they eventually had issues with their families and ended up splitting up but we had great times.

So good thing that your wife had the wings after giving the blowjobs otherwise her partners may not have enjoyed them so much.

Thanks for the memories.

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Haha the hot sauce BJ can get ya.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:10 am

ChgoFckBuddy wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:53 pm
She quickly got up, ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth
Toothpaste isn't much better, although maybe it's an antidote if you've already got hot sauce on your wiener.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:19 am

LOL - get some emergency blue cheese on that dick

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:06 am

This is hot reading people have regular places they go for bjs, wow. I'd be amazed if my
wife told me she ever did such a thing. Lends a lot to the imagination.

I might have stumbled on one. I go to REI outdoor store at lunch sometimes to check out the equipment
and the babes. It's not a big lot and always busy with other stores all around. I got some food next door
and went back to my truck to eat, listen to the radio and people watch.

An attractive woman parks her BMW, gets out and gets in the passenger door of the car next to her. Mmmm,Ok
I think. They are parked facing the sidewalk/street, so have some privacy from the busy lot. They are facing
away from me, 3 rows in front me.

The rear suspension of the car starts bouncing! I can see enough of them that they aren't screwing. She must
be giving a hell of blowjob or handjob. I start contemplating how I can get a closer look ! I could easily walk by, but
still there are always people walking around. I consider peeking over from a car away? Should I calmly walk down
the sidewalk? oh I just couldnt get my courage up to do it.

Finally she returns to her car and he takes off one direction. She goes my direction and I follow her for aways,
thinking about at least seeing if she pulls up to a suburban home, no I wouldn't say anything to her. But I let
her speed away. But I'm going back to that parking lot again ! interesting they picked such a busy spot.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:40 am

wulfenus wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:06 am
This is hot reading people have regular places they go for bjs, wow. I'd be amazed if my

I might have stumbled on one. I go to REI outdoor store at lunch sometimes to check out the equipment
and the babes. It's not a big lot and always busy with other stores all around. I got some food next door

An attractive woman parks her BMW, gets out and gets in the passenger door of the car next to her. Mmmm,Ok
I think. They are parked facing the sidewalk/street, so have some privacy from the busy lot. They are facing

The rear suspension of the car starts bouncing! I can see enough of them that they aren't screwing. She must
be giving a hell of blowjob or handjob. I start contemplating how I can get a closer look ! I could easily walk by, but
still there are always people walking around. I consider peeking over from a car away? Should I calmly walk down

Finally she returns to her car and he takes off one direction. She goes my direction and I follow her for aways,
thinking about at least seeing if she pulls up to a suburban home, no I wouldn't say anything to her. But I let
her speed away. But I'm going back to that parking lot again ! interesting they picked such a busy spot.
Aw wow that's hot - someone out there has a hotwife and they don't even know it

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:29 pm

So we had planned a date night. I was going to make a reservation for dinner, but she said we had plans...We will see tomorrow

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 am

I well, remember the very mixed feelings I felt when my (then) wife Heather admitted that she had given her boss Roy a blow job when they were at work - actually, it was in his office after a very boozy party.

Although they went on to have a full-blown affair for several years, the image of Heather on her knees with her blouse undone and her tits out whilst sucking cock has never left me. Roy, even got the benefits of my wife swallowing his load whilst the BJs she had given me meant me unloading over her tits or face: not once did she take my load down her throat.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:03 am

wulfenus wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:06 am

My ex and I were in a traffic jam, stop and go. In front of us was a couple. They were facing each other talking as we were at a dead stop, then she went face-first in his lap. She stayed there a long time, coming up briefly to say something, then back down. Finally traffic picked up. We were able to pass them. As we came along side she came up and my ex and she met eyes. My ex gave her a thumbs-up and big smile, which she returned, and went back down.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:25 pm

SammySigns wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:29 am
My wife really loving giving head. Friday night she went out with friends, was out super late, and ended up blowing some random guy in his car.
Random blowjobs while I was in college was the norm.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:28 pm

Women don't need to announce their plans. All they have to do is start sucking.

When I was younger and before I met my wife, I used to love spontaneous road head.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:52 pm

hattersfan wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 am
I well, remember the very mixed feelings I felt when my (then) wife Heather admitted that she had given her boss Roy a blow job when they were at work - actually, it was in his office after a very boozy party.

Although they went on to have a full-blown affair for several years, the image of Heather on her knees with her blouse undone and her tits out whilst sucking cock has never left me. Roy, even got the benefits of my wife swallowing his load whilst the BJs she had given me meant me unloading over her tits or face: not once did she take my load down her throat.
Hi hatterfan,

Have you asked your wife why she doesn't swallow when she's giving you blowjobs?

Swallowing is the blowjob norm. I can't remember a woman who didn't swallow.

My wife has always swallowed. Her boyfriends expected her to swallow. She told me within the first month of our booty call relationship that swallowing was part of giving blowjobs. I told her that I didn't care whether she swallowed, and that I'd rather fuck her than get a blowjob not that I turned down her blowjobs. She told me I was the exception to college blowjob rules. Men wanted her to suck their cocks rather than fuck her, and swallowing was expected. That was normal for college aged dudes. They bragged about getting blowjobs. The point is don't lose sleep over your wife swallowing her boss's money shot. It was completely normal. What isn't normal is your wife not swallowing your money shots.

My advice is to ask your wife why she doesn't swallow when she's giving your blowjobs. You should have knowledge that she can give you before reaching conclusions.

Workplace blowjobs are common. Working women are with their male colleagues during much of the day. Men and women coworkers usually develop bonds that often lead to sex. My wife's employer has a very strict sexual harassment policy and sex on company property policy. To my wife's knowledge, no one has violated either policy. Her office is not conducive to hidden sex, not even a quick blowjob. However, I have friends who work in far less monitored environments. A lawyer friend has told us that a woman lawyer at his law firm is the reigning blowjob queen. If she requests a closed door conference with a male lawyer, it will involve either fucking or blowjobs. Maybe I should've gone to law school. I have other friends who've banged female coworkers on company time.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:25 am

Hi
hatterfan,

Have you asked your wife why she doesn't swallow when she's giving you blowjobs?

Swallowing is the blowjob norm. I can't remember a woman who didn't swallow.

My wife has always swallowed. Her boyfriends expected her to swallow. She told me within the first month of our booty call relationship that swallowing was part of giving blowjobs. I told her that I didn't care whether she swallowed, and that I'd rather fuck her than get a blowjob not that I turned down her blowjobs. She told me I was the exception to college blowjob rules. Men wanted her to suck their cocks rather than fuck her, and swallowing was expected. That was normal for college aged dudes. They bragged about getting blowjobs. The point is don't lose sleep over your wife swallowing her boss's money shot. It was completely normal. What isn't normal is your wife not swallowing your money shots.

Heather and I split up in 2013: she found and later married a guy who had a much bigger and more reliable cock than mine (that wouldn’t be difficult :oops: ) and he was considerably wealthier than me. Fair play to the guy as they are still married after nearly 10 years together. If he’s managed to ‘tame’ her - Heather had a massive sex drive- then he’s a very much better man, in every sense of the word, that I was with her.

I never asked Heather why she never swallowed my load, but I think that I knew I was only a stop gap for her in between husbands and I should be content with my lot. She had an an;off affair with her boss Roy - a widower- for about five years before she left me for this other guy. (She would have married Roy but for his children taking an instant dislike to her: they were wrong, given that she eas/is a bit of a golddigger).

Looking back on our relationship, I was much more of a cuckold than a guy married to a hot wife, but I wouldn’t change a minute of it even though the divorce cost me dearly.