She said she was giving a blowjob today...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SammySigns
Experienced

She said she was giving a blowjob today...

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:27 am

I have a fantasy of her just giving a guy a blowjob and swallowing. No sex, no mutual satisfaction, just her servicing a guy then coming home. Last night she said she was going to make it happen today. I guess we shall see...

xxxRyno
Experienced

Re: She said she was giving a blowjob today...

Unread post by xxxRyno » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:59 am

Who’s the lucky guy?

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:46 am

I frequently meet guys on my lunch hour at work and will only give them blow jobs. It’s very exciting. Usually in their car or SUV. I just met a guy on Tuesday this week. However, I did fuck him. Lol. But I enjoy pleasing men with just a BJ.
I hope she follows thru and meets the guy so you both can open up a new area of eroticism in your relationship. My husband loves hearing about what I do when we are in bed. It always turns into a hot love making session.
-Tammy

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:12 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:46 am
I frequently meet guys on my lunch hour at work and will only give them blow jobs. It’s very exciting. Usually in their car or SUV. I just met a guy on Tuesday this week. However, I did fuck him. Lol. But I enjoy pleasing men with just a BJ.
I hope she follows thru and meets the guy so you both can open up a new area of eroticism in your relationship. My husband loves hearing about what I do when we are in bed. It always turns into a hot love making session.
-Tammy
Hi Tammy,

You're a normal and sexually healthy woman.

I can't remember blowjobs I got in college and nightclub parking lots. My guess is most college coeds gave blowjobs at parties, my wife included. It was a rite of college students.

I haven't met a woman who didn't become horny while giving blowjobs.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:46 am

xxxRyno wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:59 am
Who’s the lucky guy?
TBD. She usually works from hom but has been out all day and is meeting up with friends at a bar this evening

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:47 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
-Tammy
Me too!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:17 am

Inquiring minds want to know!!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:17 pm

SammySigns wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:47 am
I frequently meet guys on my lunch hour at work and will only give them blow jobs [...]
Me too!
Sammy, you naughty boy! :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:46 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:17 pm
SammySigns wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:47 am
I frequently meet guys on my lunch hour at work and will only give them blow jobs [...]
Me too!
Sammy, you naughty boy! :lol:
LOL

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:48 pm

Well she has been talking to people and just went off to her wine tasting. She's supposed to call me for a ride later....

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:42 pm

Good luck, fingers crossed for the 3 of you (You, she and the lucky recipient)

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:15 pm

No sex? Just a blow job? That's what Bill Clinton said.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:06 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:15 pm
No sex? Just a blow job? That's what Bill Clinton said.
That’s funny.

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:42 am

Hope she sucked and swallowed!

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:57 am

Mission: Accomplished (with two different guys!)

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:18 am

SammySigns wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:57 am
Good for you and her (and the lucky guys)
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:51 am

It was kind of crazy. She was out with her friends and she texted asking when I could pick her up. So I made my way down there and she was sitting at the bar with her friends and...her mom? Whatever, I went up to them and she whispered in my ear "it's going down right now." What the hell? Her mom said she was just waiting for me to get there, so we walked her back to the parking garage. On the way, my wife waved to some truck that was parked outside the bar.

We get her mom back to her car, then I wasn't sure what to do. She told me to make sure she gets in the truck then go wait in the car. So I saw her walk back to that truck and get in, and I went to my car and sat and listened to the radio. Less than ten minutes later, she called asking where I was. I drove around and found her at the bottom of the garage. I asked if it was done and she said yes. They went from the street, which was public but dark, to the top of the parking garage, which had few people but was very well lit. She wasn't sure if people could see her or not, but she went down on him and he came rally fast and she swallowed. That's what we call "The Truck Suck."

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:07 am

How does her mom fit into this? Is her mom aware of her activities? Just curious.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:32 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:07 am
How does her mom fit into this? Is her mom aware of her activities? Just curious.
LOL definitely not. Her mom would flip out if she knew any of those activities. She was there because they go wine tasting together.

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:58 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
-Tammy
This thread, and especially the above contribution, strikes all sorts of chords of "hotness" with me. I loved watching my wife suck other cocks, and was lucky enough to witness that on multiple occasions. One time, though, she took a married coworker...completely on the spur of the moment and unscripted...to our car at her work during lunch hour and sucked him off. They worked afternoons, so it was good and dark, and we also had tinted windows. She reported that he had maybe the thickest cock she'd ever taken in her mouth. She did him a couple of other times after that, but that's about as far as it went.

One the receiving end, I had a married female friend who was half of a swinger couple with her hubby. She LOVED sucking and was phenomenal at it. She especially loved meeting guys in cars for quick blowjobs. I think there must have been a couple of dozen guys all told in the time that I knew her (she would sometimes fill me in on her adventures when we met). It lasted about two years, during which time we must have met on the lunch hour 30 or so times in this one spot in a secluded parking lot that became our favorite. Lucky me, needless to say.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:33 am

SammySigns wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:27 am
I have a fantasy of her just giving a guy a blowjob and swallowing. No sex, no mutual satisfaction, just her servicing a guy then coming home. Last night she said she was going to make it happen today. I guess we shall see...
I've reflected on your post which piqued my curiosity: how do you know that she's hasn't given blowjobs before for dudes' pleasure?

Drunk coeds at college parties are revered for spontaneous blowjobs. Yes, my drunk wife gave perfunctory spontaneous college parties blowjobs. I've been on the receiving end of a few.

College students learn more about sex than they do about academic disciplines during their college experiences.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:35 am

I had a college girlfriend who routinely gave me blowjobs, especially when we couldn't find a place to fuck. I probably got more road head from her than all other women I dated combined and that includes my wife.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:45 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:33 am
SammySigns wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:27 am
I've reflected on your post which piqued my curiosity: how do you know that she's hasn't given blowjobs before for dudes' pleasure?

Drunk coeds at college parties are revered for spontaneous blowjobs. Yes, my drunk wife gave perfunctory spontaneous college parties blowjobs. I've been on the receiving end of a few.

College students learn more about sex than they do about academic disciplines during their college experiences.
Heh well I only have her word, that she never did before we met. I don't think she's lying, I like hearing about any exploits she had before we met so it's not like I'd be judging her.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:52 pm

Hi BamBam,

You're probably right.

My wife has adult girlfriend who are afraid to let slip to their husbands info about their sex lives before they met them. Some men can't handle that their wives are human beings who've enjoyed their lives before they met their husbands.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:42 pm

SammySigns wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:57 am
I keep waiting for the rest of this story! Anyone else?
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265