Solo play first step.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
toshare
Player

Re: Solo play first step.

Unread post by toshare » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:56 am

Its a wild ride having a hotwife...esp one who has her unique desires she wants out of the lifestyle like yours, and mine. I never thought I'd end up being a cuckold, always wanted to be a stag, but its so hot being her cuckold. Congrats on the way you guys communicate, always the most important, though things will get missed, it happens

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:47 pm

Novice1980 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:31 pm
DonVito4u wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:00 am
Natatude wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:23 pm
Glad she was able to stick with your rules. Hopefully she can be with him again soon. Maybe she should carry condoms? I would have been prepared. lol
She is am independent being learning to be a Hotwife. And I want her to fulfill her and my desires of becoming a slut wife.

Learning to let go of the control and jealousy is my challenge.
For me this is the essence of it all. Letting go and realising her inner slut.

Hope you can handle it all.
LOL!! Now you have me worried!! Hope I can handle it too. I can see the hunger in her eyes whenever she thinks about Z or when she watches videos of her first guy; L.

She warned me before we moved forward into the Hotwife lifestyle that she would release and go all the way. There's no turning back for us now.

With Love, trust, and communication, this is going to be an amazing experience.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:55 pm

diet_dew_86 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:28 am
Did she consider giving him oral as an alternative or was that off limits too?
We first met Z last month and she played with him in the backseat of our SUV while I watched from the front seat. They made out and performed oral on each, she squirted up a storm. But that was it.

There was a lot of sexual tension between them since there last meet so when they finally got to meet, this time solo it was all about just meeting and talking to see if the feelings where still there. Turns out the feelings were definitely there. If it wasn't me asking her not to have sex during their evening meet, she would have gone all the way.

You can cut their sexual tension with a.knife. if they do meet in Anaheim, they are going have one hell of a fuck session. He'll probably end up fucking her all night into the morning. They want each ohher really bad. I'm sad that I will miss it. 😢
Last edited by DonVito4u on Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:06 pm

toshare wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:56 am
Its a wild ride having a hotwife...esp one who has her unique desires she wants out of the lifestyle like yours, and mine. I never thought I'd end up being a cuckold, always wanted to be a stag, but its so hot being her cuckold. Congrats on the way you guys communicate, always the most important, though things will get missed, it happens
Thank you....

Was there a turning point or event that you feel turned you into a cuckold? To some degree in my opinion, in the hotwife lifestyle we all have a little cuck in us with the simple fact we enjoy and allow the women we love penetrated physically and emotionally by another man. (This is just my opinion, not trying to debate. Thanks).

But again their are degree of cuckoldry. How did you go from one end stag to the other?

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:52 am

Yeah, well my emerging to be her cuckold vs being her stag morphed over the years. As she had more sexual exp with men, she also wanted to date some solo and in that made connections. She always told me as tehy were emerging example after seeing a guy 2 or 3 times him wanting her to sleep over, take her out to restaurants her wanting him to feel for her and her telling me she wants to be able to have a full relationship with other men where they have their own relationship. Her telling me she has plans w her bf thus she and I cant do xyz (though dont get me wrong, we communicated and I knew in advance when she and her bf were going out, but you as the cuckold have to learn to plan and know your wife will also want to do things w her bf and as a result youll be without her many nights in a month as she has commitments to her bf too, and you have to learn as a cuck to accept that). She also had her fun guys shed see just for sex too. Well in that her bf want her to be saved up for him so sometimes Id not get t have sex with her until after they have had sex , so sometimes no sex for a week. Once in the beginning of them falling for each other she wanted to save herself for him only, that lasted over a month with various off limits sexual acts I was allowed to have..I got into eating her creampies, she always wanted to watch me suck another mans cock so things evolved where I also would suck her lovers cocks to prep them or clean them after ect. All these things I never thought would be my role.But now, I accept my role as her cuckold and help her best I can enjoy her dating and sex life outside our primary relationship.