Solo play first step.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DonVito4u
Trainable

Solo play first step.

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:08 am

After playing MFM with a few men since we began the lifestyle last year, wife confessed her desire for solo play. We attempted a small step last week; her going out for just a lunch with our current friend while I was at an event with our kids. I waited anxiously and emotionally for her text letting me know that they were at lunch but instead I received a text that she changed her mind. When I got home she was full of emotion, I supported her, made love to and assured her that everything was A okay. The next night in bed, we began talking more about solo play; and again she confessed her curiosity to try it.

We have a hook up scheduled for this Saturday with our current friend. So I booked a one bedroom hotel suite. I explained to her the room could allow for some one on one time with him while I sit in the living room and listened. It also would allow me the opportunity to evaluate my own emotions while she played with him in the other room. She smiled, looked at me and said the thought of that scenario turned her on. We talked more about it in bed, which turned into the fantasy of me in the living room listening her having sex in the bedroom and her walking over to me in the living room and showing me her pussy full of his cum (her other fantasy of going bareback) after they've finished. Then me giving her oral and cleaning her out (another fantasy of hers) so she could go back to him clean for another round.

She came hard. I guess we''ll see how many of her fantasies
we'll check off this Saturday...

Blackjack4724
Player

Re: Solo play first step.

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:37 am

I think you guys are approaching things slowly and with caution which is good. It’s great you have opened up the communication because that is a huge key to success. You both have to be onboard and up front with everything and sounds like you are.
It’s very exciting for you both I’m sure. I wish you all the luck on Saturday and hope that you both have a great time.
Might I suggest since it’s the first time to take some photos. Make sure your wife dresses sexy for him. I’ll look for your post on how things go.
-Tammy

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:02 pm

Wouldn't you know it. Things rarely turn out the way you plan it in this lifestyle. My experience.

Wife's new friend canceled the night before. Flu. To late to cancel the hotel room and we already had a babysitter. Time for Plan B.

Went on Fetlife and found a sex party. Our first. Wife was down.
Party was full of horny men and just two other women. Once my wife walked in, mini dress, thigh high black leather boots with no panties, men starting surrounding her.

Host welcomed us in and we chatted in one of the bed rooms. A black gentleman walked over to my wife and introduced himself. Wife was surprisingly comfortable in the setting so I went to grab some drinks. When I got back, she again was surrounded by men, Center of their attention. She looked like she was totally enjoying herself. Wow.

After a few more moments of chit chat, the black gentlemen asked me if it was OK to touch her. I told him it was up to her. She smiled and said yes.

Later I was told by the Host that it's standard for men to ask the husband if it's OK to play with the wife, before they ask the wife. I Thought that was different.

The black gentleman "K" started rubbing my wife's body. After a few rubs he whispered something in her ear. She giggled. Looked at me and nodded yes..

He got behind her, on his knees lifted up her skirt bent her over the dresser spread her legs and began to give her oral. Her eyes rolled back. The image of her facial expression was amazing.

Cont....

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:57 am

Damn! Please continue...
How did you feel with so much male attention on her?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:24 am

DonVito4u wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:02 pm

After a few more moments of chit chat, the black gentlemen asked me if it was OK to touch her. I told him it was up to her. She smiled and said yes.

Later I was told by the Host that it's standard for men to ask the husband if it's OK to play with the wife, before they ask the wife. I Thought that was different.
Actually, that is the standard etiquette. Ask the husband first (It is polite to include him as you are a couple, plus if he says "no", there is no point in asking her), then, once hubby's permission is granted, only then does a guy ask the lady. It is a sign of respect and inclusion. Boorish guys ignore the husband (unless it is a Cuck party).

I find that most evolved LS guys are overly polite, to the point that they miss opportunities rather than appear rude.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:19 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:24 am
DonVito4u wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:02 pm

Actually, that is the standard etiquette. Ask the husband first (It is polite to include him as you are a couple, plus if he says "no", there is no point in asking her), then, once hubby's permission is granted, only then does a guy ask the lady. It is a sign of respect and inclusion. Boorish guys ignore the husband (unless it is a Cuck party).

I find that most evolved LS guys are overly polite, to the point that they miss opportunities rather than appear rude.
Thank you for confirming the proper etiquette.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:57 am
Damn! Please continue...
How did you feel with so much male attention on her?
Honestly, I was nervous. This was our first sex party; which was in a small two bedroom hotel suite. It was filled with 20+ horned up men.

It was a lot to take in. Not to mentioned my wife strolling right in looking sexy; watching all the men undressing her with their eyes, all moving toward her to greet her. And her saying Hi to all of them as if she was about to fuck each one of them. I was overwhelmed with emotions. Which put me in a mode of security and protection for her. Restricting her play.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:21 pm

Cont...

After a few minutes of K eating my wife's pussy from behind. My wife moved toward me and got on her knees, unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and proclaimed loudly she wanted to suck my cock. As soon as she got on her knees, I heard multiple zippers unzip and she was immediately surrounded by cocks.

So much for asking for permission... lol.

I wish I could say that I was nice and hard. But unfortunately the whole environment was a bit overwhelming for me as she kept on sucking my soft noodle. Lol.

K's big black cock was hard so she grabbed him while she sucked me and jerked him. After a few minutes of her trying to get me hard, she stopped and stood up announcing that she was not sucking cock tonight. A few men groaned with disappointment. I began to feel uncomfortable and said our safe word; which was "I'm hungry and like to get something to eat." She smiles and said OK. I went to grab our bottle of byob and when I returned, she was talking to K. K said he'd like to also get something to eat and if it was cool if he went with us. Wife looked at me, which I could tell she was OK with that so I said sure. We said our goodbyes and he followed us out.

Note: on our way out, one of the guy that was security pulled us aside and told us that taking someone from the party back to your hotel room isn't recommended since you don't really know th person. For safety. As an FYI. I told him we felt comfortable since the Host introduced us to K, and it was expressed that reputation goes along way in the lifestyle. I chalked it up to their disappointment that we were leaving since there were only two other women in the room.

To the hotel we went. Cont....

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:17 pm

Cont..

At the hotel they made out, gave each other oral, and fucked for a couple hours. I watched and filmed. When all was done, we chatted for a bit and then said our goodbyes. Overall it was a great experience. But in the end still looking for her to have a solo play experience. No pressure it'll happen when she is ready.

Later than night, wife mentioned that she wished I had laid her on the bed at the sex party. Shocked I asked her what she would of done? Not sure she said, fucked you and been open to see what else happened.

God I love the hotwife lifestyle!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:14 am

DonVito4u thank for you for sharing your story.

Most of our experiences for many years were all MFM because that is what my wife Susan enjoys. However at one point we had a very good childhood friend that we had been hooking up with frequently and Susan really had the hots for him.

I had to go out of town for business and I told Susan and him while I was gone that I would like them to get together. He took Susan out to dinner and then got a beautiful hotel room on the beach and they went at it for about three hours.

When Susan told me the details via a phone call in the morning I went crazy horny! I learned that there is something special that happens with one on ones if it is safe and the third party is trustworthy.

MFM is still one of our favorites, but the one on one is a whole new dynamic that is very intriguing to me.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:47 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:08 am
After playing MFM with a few men since we began the lifestyle last year, wife confessed her desire for solo play. We attempted a small step last week; her going out for just a lunch with our current friend while I was at an event with our kids. I waited anxiously and emotionally for her text letting me know that they were at lunch but instead I received a text that she changed her mind. When I got home she was full of emotion, I supported her, made love to and assured her that everything was A okay. The next night in bed, we began talking more about solo play; and again she confessed her curiosity to try it.

We have a hook up scheduled for this Saturday with our current friend. So I booked a one bedroom hotel suite. I explained to her the room could allow for some one on one time with him while I sit in the living room and listened. It also would allow me the opportunity to evaluate my own emotions while she played with him in the other room. She smiled, looked at me and said the thought of that scenario turned her on. We talked more about it in bed, which turned into the fantasy of me in the living room listening her having sex in the bedroom and her walking over to me in the living room and showing me her pussy full of his cum (her other fantasy of going bareback) after they've finished. Then me giving her oral and cleaning her out (another fantasy of hers) so she could go back to him clean for another round.

She came hard. I guess we''ll see how many of her fantasies
we'll check off this Saturday...
I had to scroll back to the top and see if my hubby posted this LOL that is what he likes. However I have one lover that can’t get hard in front of him. So I have to do him solo, and I so bad want the threesome with him and Grizz!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:41 am

Wife just called me at work. She's meeting with our friend "Z" for coffee at lunch today at noon. This will be her first solo venture. I have a nervous stomach and hard cock.

Z texted me to ask if OK.. I appreciated that and gave him the thumbs up.

Hoping it happens. I'll report the details later today.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:17 pm

So he canceled for the lunch meet up. Wife called me a hour ago and said he apologized profusely; couldn't get away for work. Asked if they can meet after work at a lounge. Wife said yes. Lol. Then asked me if it was OK. Lol.

Called when in the parking lot. Told her to text me when he arrived. She never did. 30 minutes later I called her. She answered and her voice sounded out of breath and guilty. Lol. She said they are "talking' I have a feeling more than talking in the car.

My fuckin heart is pounding in my chest. I have an upset stomach. But my dick is hard and I'm horny as hell with all the thought of whatever she is doing.
Can't wait to hear about to when she gets home. I'll play it cool. Won't pester her. Kids will still be up. Will have to wait till tonight to hear the details. OMG. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!! I COULD YELL!!!

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:52 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:17 pm
So he canceled for the lunch meet up. Wife called me a hour ago and said he apologized profusely; couldn't get away for work. Asked if they can meet after work at a lounge. Wife said yes. Lol. Then asked me if it was OK. Lol.

Called when in the parking lot. Told her to text me when he arrived. She never did. 30 minutes later I called her. She answered and her voice sounded out of breath and guilty. Lol. She said they are "talking' I have a feeling more than talking in the car.

My fuckin heart is pounding in my chest. I have an upset stomach. But my dick is hard and I'm horny as hell with all the thought of whatever she is doing.
Can't wait to hear about to when she gets home. I'll play it cool. Won't pester her. Kids will still be up. Will have to wait till tonight to hear the details. OMG. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!! I COULD YELL!!!
I am so happy for you!! Too bad you couldn’t remark your territory when she gets home!!! That’s what Grizzly calls it if I see someone solo lol he get antsy waiting for me to get home so he can have a creampie and remark his territory!!

I can’t wait to hear more!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:46 pm

Natatude wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:52 pm
DonVito4u wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:17 pm

I am so happy for you!! Too bad you couldn’t remark your territory when she gets home!!! That’s what Grizzly calls it if I see someone solo lol he get antsy waiting for me to get home so he can have a creampie and remark his territory!!

I can’t wait to hear more!
Thank you Nat!!

I actually did get to remark my beautiful hotwife's pussy when she got home.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:16 pm

Wife texted me about 30 minutes later that she was on her way home.

During her time away, I didn't know what to do to keep my mind and body busy. I was stressed. Got on the treadmill for a bit. Then starting washing dishes after feeding the kids.

She walked in and greeted me, giddy with a big smile. I asked her how it went. Good she said and greeted.the kids. She headed to the bedroom to change and I followed. She began to tell me what happened.

While she waited in the parking lot, Z pulled his car next to hers. They greeted with hugs and realized the lounge was closed on Mondays. He invited her to his car to "talk" in the backseat. She got in. They talked for a little when he leaned over to kiss her. The returned and then they started making out. His hands roaming he moved them up her skirt and began to finger her pussy. Then he pushed her on her back, opened her legs, pulled her panties aside and ate her pussy.

After eating her pussy he pulled up and pulled out his cock. Nice thick, heavy, 8 inches sprang out and he layed it on her crotch and tummy. She said feeling the weight of his cock drove her crazy. He began to run his cock up and down her crotch and panties. Then he pulled her panties aside and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her soaked pussy. He inserted the head of his cock and gently pushed in.

My wife and I discussed boundaries before their meet and unprotected sex was one of them. My little wife came to her senses and stopped him. He backed off. And they paused and began to talk. She felt guilty and started to tear up. He consoled her and said it was OK. No pressure and they could take it slow. They talked about me.

After a few more minutes of conversation it was time to say goodbye. Her horniness outweighed her guilt and she mounted him and began to make out. His bare cock once again rubbing her wet pussy. Once again he pushed the cock of his head inside her. She began to rub his cock head with her pussy. She resisted the temptation and stopped it once again. They said their goodbyes.

She's told me this in our bedroom. She began to tear up again because she broke our boundary. I told her I forgave her and hugged her. And that what happened made me horny and hot. I thanked her for taking the first steps of solo play.

She got on her knees and pulled out my cock. She began to suck while telling me she loved me. I lifted her up to the bed and we made love. It was amazing.

Cont...

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:48 am

That’s great she stuck to your rules. It’s difficult sometimes but it’s good to know she respected you so much to resist his cock.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:27 am

Perhaps he could get tested, and if clear, he could fuck her bareback. He obviously wants to. Or is there another reason for using condoms?

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:23 pm

Glad she was able to stick with your rules. Hopefully she can be with him again soon. Maybe she should carry condoms? I would have been prepared. lol
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:45 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:48 am
That’s great she stuck to your rules. It’s difficult sometimes but it’s good to know she respected you so much to resist his cock.
Also would have to give him credit for being understanding and patient with her. He's experienced and he obviously knows how to handle these situation.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:52 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:27 am
Perhaps he could get tested, and if clear, he could fuck her bareback. He obviously wants to. Or is there another reason for using condoms?
We all want bareback to happen. I get hard thinking about her pussy full of his cum. Last few nights sex talk consisted of breeding and creampie fantasy. She's been on the pill since last year. After I expressed my concern that they played raw, he texted back that he is getting tested. She told me last night that She's also getting tested. It looks like we are heading in that direction.

For the Wanna be's, opening up the hot wife pandora box is very true. Becareful what you wish for.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:00 am

Natatude wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:23 pm
Glad she was able to stick with your rules. Hopefully she can be with him again soon. Maybe she should carry condoms? I would have been prepared. lol
She doesn't like condoms. Big surprise. Lol.
She is going alone to a conference at Disneyland next week and will be staying at a hotel for a few nights. Coincidentally or not? Z will also be in Anaheim during that time. Talk has moved to Z visiting her at the hotel during the conference. If that happens more than likely they'll hook up for solo play. I'm torn because I know they ultimately will have sex and more than likely she will want it raw. I've expressed my concern and that I would like her to use a condom even though the test results come back negative. But ultimately I feel it's her decision for me to support either way.

She is am independent being learning to be a Hotwife. And I want her to fulfill her and my desires of becoming a slut wife.

Learning to let go of the control and jealousy is my challenge.

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:31 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:00 am
Natatude wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:23 pm
She is am independent being learning to be a Hotwife. And I want her to fulfill her and my desires of becoming a slut wife.

Learning to let go of the control and jealousy is my challenge.
For me this is the essence of it all. Letting go and realising her inner slut.

Hope you can handle it all.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:02 pm

Well I hope that you can overcome all of that soon, because when you can it will be all the more better!! Good luck! 😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

diet_dew_86
Experienced

Unread post by diet_dew_86 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:28 am

Did she consider giving him oral as an alternative or was that off limits too?