Advice from an experienced bull to couples starting out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
roshi19
Virgin

Advice from an experienced bull to couples starting out

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:54 am

Have been an avid reader of the forum for long. By no means this is exclusive, everyone has their own journey but i will try to make this as exhaustive as possible. Feel free to reach out for questions :)

Also im unsure if my post belongs here, so admins please guide me if i am in the wrong forum.

As an experienced bull in the lifestyle, I want to offer some advice to those new to the scene, particularly eager cuckolds and their curious wives.

First of all, It's important for newcomers to approach this journey with openness and without any pressure. Either partner shouldn't pressurize the other, however long the "convincing" may take. This lifestyle can offer unexpected benefits, but it's essential to enjoy the journey together, both for the cuckold and his partner.
For couples exploring this lifestyle, the most crucial aspect is communication. Engage in open and honest discussions, avoid judgment, practice empathy, listen attentively, and take the time to understand each other's views and concerns. It's a process of learning and mutual understanding that strengthens the bond between partners.

For wives considering this path, it's important to recognize the significant step your husband has taken by being open about his desires. This openness is a sign of his deep love and adoration for you, and it's something that should be cherished and discussed. The fact that your husband has shared such a personal aspect of himself is a testament to the trust and strength of your relationship. It's also crucial to understand that being a cuckold is a deep-seated aspect of your partner's personality, not something that can simply be turned off or ignored.
Exploring the role of a hotwife can be fulfilling for so many reasons i cant even list them all down.
Firstly, it can bring immense pleasure and fulfillment to your husband, replacing his need for external stimuli with his deep admiration for you.
Secondly, it can lead to incredibly satisfying sexual experiences, as a skilled bull can offer pleasures that might be different from what you experience with your husband.
Thirdly, it's an opportunity to explore desires or fantasies that may not be fulfilled within your regular relationship dynamic. Maybe you want to be dominated, maybe you want to be nasty - things which you could never do with your beloved husband.
Finally, this lifestyle can lead to a more relaxed and contented home life, where both partners feel deeply satisfied.

Participating in this lifestyle can also offer a much-needed escape from daily responsibilities. It can be a refreshing break for a busy mom or a hardworking husband, offering a chance for both to be adults engaging in natural and fun activities. The experience with a bull can be likened to enjoying a meal prepared by a great chef – it's about enjoying the experience together, not about who is doing the cooking.

For wives who are curious about how to start, the first step is talking about it, especially during intimate moments. Discussing the idea can be exciting and can enhance the sexual experience between you and your husband.
Group chats with a bull can be a fun and low-pressure way to start, allowing you to feel desired by another man while your husband is part of the conversation.

When it comes to meeting a bull, it should be a no-pressure situation. Initial meetings can be as simple as a coffee or a walk in the park, focusing on chemistry and comfort. Some women prefer to have their partner with them during these meetings, while others may choose to meet alone at first. The pace and extent of the involvement are entirely up to you.

In selecting a bull, it's important to avoid those who are overly aggressive or disrespectful. I know some aspiring cuckolds get off on getting humiliated by a stronger man who wants their wife, but trust me it doesn't work in real life (in most situations) and should be kept limited to online play.

A good bull understands the dynamic of the relationship and seeks to enhance your marriage, offering an experience that is respectful and pleasurable for both partners. The right bull will listen to your needs, adapt to your comfort level, and take pleasure in providing a perfect experience.

It's important to make the experience special for your wife and ensure that she feels no pressure. The experience should be led by her desires and comfort level. A cuckold needs to understand that if his wife doesn't enjoy the experience, she may not want to continue exploring this lifestyle.
Everyone needs to understand that this lifestyle is about mutual enjoyment, exploration, and respecting each other's desires and boundaries.
Once started with care and understanding, the pleasure and excitement can be unimaginable and life changing - as opposed to putting you far apart, it can bring you closer together like you could never imagine otherwise - a never ending supply of dopamine to your brain and blood rush to your genitals :D

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: Advice from an experienced bull to couples starting out

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:53 am

Thanks for the input. It does assume that it is always the husband who desires his wife have extramarital sex. Sometimes it is the wife who first has the urge and convinces her husband.

roshi19
Virgin

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:18 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:53 am
Thanks for the input. It does assume that it is always the husband who desires his wife have extramarital sex. Sometimes it is the wife who first has the urge and convinces her husband.
I agree. But i do think it's mostly men.

For the lovely ladies initiating, that'll be whole another post some other day and i surely can use your help in pinning it down

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:40 am

roshi19 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:18 am
isinlarsa wrote:

For the lovely ladies initiating, that'll be whole another post some other day and i surely can use your help in pinning it down
I do have some experience in this regard. I was initially shocked when she proposed we open our marriage, but I was quickly converted. First to swapping with another couple and then her going solo.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:04 am

Cuckoldry was entirely my wife’s idea. After medication made me permanently limp she insisted that she have the option of fucking other men. Although I agreed and encouraged her she made it clear that I would have no choice. She’s one happy hotwife now and I’m a contented Cucky.

roshi19
Virgin

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:11 am

Teensy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:04 am
Cuckoldry was entirely my wife’s idea. After medication made me permanently limp she insisted that she have the option of fucking other men. Although I agreed and encouraged her she made it clear that I would have no choice. She’s one happy hotwife now and I’m a contented Cucky.
Always good to hear from contented cuckies

roshi19
Virgin

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:14 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:40 am
roshi19 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

I do have some experience in this regard. I was initially shocked when she proposed we open our marriage, but I was quickly converted. First to swapping with another couple and then her going solo.
Quite a journey it must have been. To wait for your lawfully wedded wife to return home, wondering what her bull is doing to her. Angst through the roof. Wondering if your wife will return with his deposit still inside her. Wondering if you'll get to go down and clean her up :whip:

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:21 am

I think it’s about letting go of your pride in order to let your wife get what she needs that you never will be able to provide.

roshi19
Virgin

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:44 am

Teensy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:21 am
I think it’s about letting go of your pride in order to let your wife get what she needs that you never will be able to provide.
Once you let go of that pride, the burden of "manhood" (whatever remains of it) and pass the baton to alpha men who can do it effortlessly, you'll always be much happier.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:57 am

I agree. My wife believed that my giving up what little was left of my manhood would accelerate my acceptance of being a cuck. Being denied her pussy, recommending that I suck cock, putting me in diapers. I must admit, it made it easier to surrender my bride to a real man.

roshi19
Virgin

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:03 am

Teensy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:57 am
I agree. My wife believed that my giving up what little was left of my manhood would accelerate my acceptance of being a cuck. Being denied her pussy, recommending that I suck cock, putting me in diapers. I must admit, it made it easier to surrender my bride to a real man.
Such a joy to listen to. The surrender of a beta male. Makes bulls like myself ecstatic. Filled with a power rush of owning a beta cuck's lawfully wedded wife, de facto assuming the role of a lover

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:17 am

You sound quite experienced. How do you go about getting a beta male to surrender his bride to you? Would enjoy hearing your methods if you don’t mind sharing them.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:35 am

I might add that not all HW experiences involve cuckolding. Some are just a free and fun adventure with the hubby's permission. My wife is a HW and I am a Stag (bull) . Different strokes for different folks.

roshi19
Virgin

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:19 pm

Teensy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:17 am
You sound quite experienced. How do you go about getting a beta male to surrender his bride to you? Would enjoy hearing your methods if you don’t mind sharing them.
A personal favorite is the Indian first night ceremony of bride and groom - called the "suhaagraat". Typically husband (in this case bull) waits for the wife, dressed in a traditional red dress (called saree), to come inside the bedroom which is decorated with rose petals. The wife, in a submissive demeanor, gets dropped to the door of the bedroom by her sisters, who all know what's going to happen to her inside the bedroom. In this case, it'll be the cuck. She is also handed a glass of milk to take to her lover, a symbol of strength so that he can throughly make love all night. I typically allow the cuck inside the room in a corner, his presence ignored, to witness his wife's submission to a new "husband".

roshi19
Virgin

Unread post by roshi19 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:20 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:35 am
I might add that not all HW experiences involve cuckolding. Some are just a free and fun adventure with the hubby's permission. My wife is a HW and I am a Stag (bull) . Different strokes for different folks.
Agreed, like i said this post isn't exclusive.

Do you typically participate while watching your wife?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:25 pm

roshi19 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:14 am
isinlarsa wrote:
roshi19 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Quite a journey it must have been. To wait for your lawfully wedded wife to return home, wondering what her bull is doing to her. Angst through the roof. Wondering if your wife will return with his deposit still inside her. Wondering if you'll get to go down and clean her up :whip:
Didn't happen that way. She didn't tell me in advance she was going to go solo with another man. Rather, she brought me home a creampie and, without me knowing, had me eat her out. So that was done before I knew it. After she told me, we agreed she could continue with him, and I eagerly ate out her recently-fuck cunt. Of course, after I knew he was fucking her, I did sit at home wondering what he was doing to her.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:27 pm

Very creative approach. But how do you get the hubby to surrrender his bride to you in the first place? Doesn’t he resist?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:45 pm

roshi19 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:20 pm
SilverStag wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:35 am
Agreed, like i said this post isn't exclusive.

Do you typically participate while watching your wife?
No, she doesn't like to "be the show". Likewise she seldom shows interest in the details of my solo play.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:34 am

roshi19 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:14 am
isinlarsa wrote:
roshi19 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

My first wife was getting fucked in the office by her co-worker (they were alone in the office in the afternoons). So when I was at work, after about 3 pm, I knew my wife had his cock inside her, and would be coming home with a creampie. Needless to say, I wasn't very functional at work.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:38 am

But were you excited, too?