First full weekend sleepover and non stop sex.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Whiskey
Virgin

First full weekend sleepover and non stop sex.

Unread post by Whiskey » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:27 am

I’ve been out of town for over a week, and won’t be home until next Friday.

My wife has been happily fucking this 27 year old stud who’s refractory period is all of five minutes spent playing with her tits and he’s ready again.

Starting today, he’ll be spending the night, on my side of the bed, until Sunday morning. It will literally be a 48 hour suck, fuck, eat, sleep, repeat session. My wife loves those, and since this is the first time he’ll have a significant amount of time with her I’d think he will too.

I’ll update if anyone is interested

OHW Addict

Re: First full weekend sleepover and non stop sex.

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:56 am

I’ll update if anyone is interested
Yes. Please update us and tell us about you and your wife, your history!

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:17 am

absolutely interested

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:39 am

Please do so....

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:21 am

Hi Whiskey,

Women will never forget the man who took their maidenheads, the best sex they ever had, and men with big cocks.

Just curious: how old is your wife?

My wife is in her mid-40s. She loves stamina of young studs, and they make her feel younger. She's concerned about closing in on 50 and losing her sex appeal. She's not paranoid, but she's told me that she'll worry when dudes don't check her out.

She finally fucked a 30 year old stud on New Year's Eve. It seemed like he fucked her 50 times over 48 hours but it was closer to 10 times including blowjobs. He hadn't been laid in what he estimated to be close to 2 years due to a child custody battle with his ex-g/f. My wife is in her sexual prime. When her endocrine system abnormality flares, her libido is stratospheric. She outlasted both of us.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:09 pm

My wife, her mother, and her grandmother were and are all blessed with incredible family genes. Those genes along with staying in a gym, proper proportioned diet, and being careful of sun exposure. Have kept her in a loose size four, with great skin, long blonde hair, and nice augmented 38DD tits, she’s 62 and I’ll stack her up against anyone half her age!

She’s been a hotwife for 8 years but some of those were not very active, lately she’s been voracious and has no problem finding men, her oldest lover is 47, she is demanding in bed.

We both stay motivated because I want her to keep wanting me to be her primary fuck, and she wants attention. She really didn’t come into her own outside our marriage sexually until in her 50’s so don’t let age stop or worry any of your wives.

I’ll update and start our story later tonight.

She’s currently waiting on her boy toy as she calls him to drive down to spend the weekend. She’s all excited and talks non stop about how hard he gets and how fast he recovers! Ouch! But damn does it turn me on. As I mentioned In a previous post, for the first time I really want to eat her cum filled pussy, no idea why but it is definitely a strong feeling. I tnink showing the total acceptance of her actions is probably a good reason, she is definitely all for it.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:09 am

Boyfriend showed up about 9 last night.

I got the usual, we’re getting ready to fuck premade text image, kind of like a do not disturb door hanger. I have these made up so she can send them from her phone without even having to write anything, and one to check in so I know she’s ok, but wants more time. Tried to put an image in here to show it, but couldn’t find the attachment function.

They went at it for three hours straight before she let me know they are exhausted and going to sleep.

To say I was excited and tingling and had a hard time thinking about anything else while I was at a dinner party is a huge understatement. I know she likes how rock hard he is and his quick recovery time so Im guessing at least three separate times her ejaculated inside her. She loves when men come inside, she says she feels complete.

About an hour ago I got a text
Got up to pee still sleeping
This was a great idea, daddy!!!!
So I guess the first sleepover is going well.

I know she will have him inside of her very first thing this morning. Then I’ve given them all day today and Sunday morning before he has to leave.

Wonder what I’ll be hearing from the neighbors when I get back about the strange car in the driveway all weekend?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:26 am

Whiskey wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:09 am
Boyfriend showed up about 9 last night.

I got the usual, we’re getting ready to fuck premade text image, kind of like a do not disturb door hanger. I have these made up so she can send them from her phone without even having to write anything, and one to check in so I know she’s ok, but wants more time. Tried to put an image in here to show it, but couldn’t find the attachment function.

They went at it for three hours straight before she let me know they are exhausted and going to sleep.

To say I was excited and tingling and had a hard time thinking about anything else while I was at a dinner party is a huge understatement. I know she likes how rock hard he is and his quick recovery time so Im guessing at least three separate times her ejaculated inside her. She loves when men come inside, she says she feels complete.

About an hour ago I got a text
Got up to pee still sleeping
This was a great idea, daddy!!!!
So I guess the first sleepover is going well.

I know she will have him inside of her very first thing this morning. Then I’ve given them all day today and Sunday morning before he has to leave.

Wonder what I’ll be hearing from the neighbors when I get back about the strange car in the driveway all weekend?
W - You can do this in 'The Hotties'.
- Go to Profile - Signature to create a link from one thread to another.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:23 am

Trying to transfer over to the Hotties so I can post pictures.

got the link to this posted, but every picture says “ can not determine dimensions, check url”.
Just copying from photos like I always have for any other site?

Any solutions would be appreciated.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:15 am

Whiskey wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:23 am

got the link to this posted, but every picture says “ can not determine dimensions, check url”.

W - I've never posted a picture so I can't help you there.
- You can also ask Admin to relocate this thread to the Hotties, I think.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:30 am

Whiskey wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:23 am

Try resizing your pics

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:31 am

Wow, amazing couple and boy toy. Wonder what the final tally on orgasms will be, his and hers. Have you met him yourself? Looking forward to the backstory
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:52 pm

Whiskey..thanks for sharing your story.

I am curious if your amazing wife is on hormone replacement therapy ( HRT)” My wife is on HRT and her libido is on fire.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:58 pm

Whiskey..thanks for sharing your story.

I am curious if your amazing wife is on hormone replacement therapy ( HRT)” My wife is on HRT and her libido is on fire.
Actually, yes she is, has been for awhile. Though I will say she has always been very sexual.

The final count with her boy toy, he deposited 23 loads of cum in her pussy from the 2nd -19th, two additional in her mouth during that time. She loves sucking cock, but much prefers they cum inside her.

The most important part for me is that she absolutely loves fucking other men.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:20 am

Whiskey - just found this thread and it is amazing to read about your wonderful hotwife. Not sure if you moved your posts to Hotties. Love to read more about her encounters with the boy toy...

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:07 pm

Genetics are predictors of successive generations.

God has blessed your wife and women in general. They have an enviable sexual advantage over us.

Women who know eurphoric sex crave it at least as much as men if not more. My wife seems to be ready to fuck 24/7. There is no way that any man could come close to keeping up with her.

My wife recently told me that she's done with fucking young studs because they want blowjobs more than they want to fuck her, and she's doesn't want to break young studs in on how to sexually satisfy women. But she does love their stamina, and they make her feel young.

My wife is in her mid-40s. For an unknown reason, women are more concerned with maturing than men. Since my wife quit her job, she hasn't been as concerned with spotting age indicators. The twist is she's told me too many times to remember than she's more horny now than she was when she was young and couldn't get enough sex.

My mother-in-law did not hit menopause until her late 50s. After we had our second child, my wife had her tubes tied. Neither one of us relished the thought of raising another man's baby. So I agree with your take on the importance of genetics.