DP Wives

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mustang1
Experienced

DP Wives

Unread post by Mustang1 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:22 am

I love to fuck my hot wife as she sucks a cock. Then switch. It’s incredible to see her pleasure and when she is ready one cums in her wet pussy and one on her face! My “fetish” started when me and my friend got our apartment. We fucked a lot of girls. Then they would see the other roommate and wanted to try 2 cocks. We said what the hell. Why not. Well it was amazing. We could fuck them several times then(at age 19) most nights. Well we got one older MILF whose husband couldn’t do the job. That was incredible too. Some times we fucked her single and sometimes DP her. She told a few of her friends and we kept pretty busy. Sometimes I’d clean their pussy after we fucked them really good. This made them cum so hard they shook! It was taboo then and they never did that with a husband. Needless to say the guys never found out or they didn’t care. Happy wife happy life for them.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: DP Wives

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:07 am

Good for you.

One of my "kinks" is to be inside a woman's mouth when she comes (from penetration or oral) given by someone else. The vibrations from her moans and the spasms are intoxicating. I don't get to experience that often anymore since Cecil doesn't like MFM or FFM, but I have recently been playing the 3rd with a lovely couple who enjoy MFM, and one of our GF's humored me by using a vibrator on herself to orgasm as I was in her mouth.

Gotta love working as a team!

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:39 pm

My hubby loves when I am sucking his cock while my lover fucks me!! He also loves a nice size cream pie!! Sometimes it’s hard to cum and have an awesome orgasm and suck him at the same time!! As he is well endowed!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:58 am

My husband loves me sucking him while another guy is fucking me. He seldom cums in that position but likes the view and he said he likes when I have to pause sucking his dick when the guy starts pounding me harder.
Conversely to that he likes to fuck me while I’m sucking another guy as well and likes me to get the guy off where he cums in my mouth. Again, he says it’s the visual of the guy cumming on my face or in my mouth as he fucks me.
-Tammy