Question from a prospective hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrsranchwater
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Question from a prospective hotwife

Unread post by mrsranchwater » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:39 pm

PlayboyFan wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:01 am
Just wondering how things are going. Any new revelations to speak of?

Very good beginning to this story. Wishing them both the best.

PBF
It’s been a while since we posted an update. A lot has happened over the past few weeks. As we continued talking about this, I found myself slowly warming up to the idea. Then one day Mr Ranchwater suggested that we just create a profile on a few sites so that we could see what was out there in terms of potential 3rds. I’m not sure what it was about looking through all the profiles, but all of the sudden it became more real, and I found myself more turned by and open to the idea.

Although it’s been fun seeing the responses come in, we still haven’t landed on the right candidate. We have chatted with a number of men, and even had coffee with one but the chemistry just wasn’t right. We both agree that we’re just going to have fun with this, and we’ll eventually cross paths with someone who’s a good fit. One big change, however, is through this process I’ve felt myself move much closer to making the jump from fantasy to reality, which Mr. Ranchwater was happy to hear!
Marrried to mrranchwater
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=72072

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:52 pm

mrsranchwater wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:39 pm
I’m not sure what it was about looking through all the profiles, but all of the sudden it became more real, and I found myself more turned by and open to the idea.
This is exactly what PlayboyFan (known to all as PBF) and I often say to the "wannabes" here on OHW. When our wives went from agreeing in principle, to messaging with real, interested men, it was like rocket fuel. All of a sudden, all you have to do is say yes to the right guy.

I really hope you find that right guy, and join the hotwife club. You're already there, it's just not official yet :) Once it happens, you'll both be having a blast, feeling more in love and lust than ever, and maybe wishing you'd started sooner. :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:43 pm

mrsranchwater wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:39 pm
PlayboyFan wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:01 am
Just wondering how things are going. Any new revelations to speak of?

Very good beginning to this story. Wishing them both the best.

PBF
It’s been a while since we posted an update. A lot has happened over the past few weeks. As we continued talking about this, I found myself slowly warming up to the idea. Then one day Mr Ranchwater suggested that we just create a profile on a few sites so that we could see what was out there in terms of potential 3rds. I’m not sure what it was about looking through all the profiles, but all of the sudden it became more real, and I found myself more turned by and open to the idea.

Although it’s been fun seeing the responses come in, we still haven’t landed on the right candidate. We have chatted with a number of men, and even had coffee with one but the chemistry just wasn’t right. We both agree that we’re just going to have fun with this, and we’ll eventually cross paths with someone who’s a good fit. One big change, however, is through this process I’ve felt myself move much closer to making the jump from fantasy to reality, which Mr. Ranchwater was happy to hear!
This is indeed an exciting development. This changes everything.

So how did the coffee meeting play out. You said “we” I’m assuming hubby joined you? Or did you meet the gentleman solo?

Either way, I am quite certain it was exciting for you both.

As a hubby that has pre-sorted thousands of online messages to my wife, I can reiterate what Leggy indicated above, you will eventually meet someone attractive and engaging. Thats when the real fun starts 🔥

Good luck. Keep us posted.

PBF

vb23456
Prepubescent

Unread post by vb23456 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:11 pm

Love another update

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:26 am

I remember after my wife placed her internet ad as "a married woman looking to date, and perhaps more", she got a boat load of responses. I discovered that by itself was exciting even though she hadn't been fucked by another man. It was so arousing to me to help her select the photo to accompany her ad, which made her seeking out another man for sex more real. It was that period between the fantasy and when she finally started actually dating.

rabbit16
Virgin

Unread post by rabbit16 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:46 am

She is a fox. Stick to your guns on what you are looking for and be safe. You may get ghosted several times. When the time does actually happen nerves can get the best of us all and it be kinda disappointing the first go around.

Wife and I play together with couples but some of the same things still apply. Good luck.

ranchwater
Prepubescent

Unread post by ranchwater » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:45 am

Update from Mr. & Mrs Ranchwater........After a lot of chatting with a lot of guys online, we are going for drinks tonight w/ a guy we think might be Mrs. Ranchwaters first adventure. This will be our 2nd guy to meet face to face. There wasn't good chemistry with the 1st guy. Fingers crossed with this one.
Married to mrsranchwater
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72116

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:08 pm

Good luck Mr. Mrs. Ranchwater on your adventure - hope this guy is a good fit :D (pun intended) for you.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:51 pm

exciting! Hope your wife finds him to be a nice lover tonight. :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:01 pm

Good luck. I hope the meet and greet was fun and exciting.

foxtrot
Virgin

Unread post by foxtrot » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:20 am

Update?

ranchwater
Prepubescent

Unread post by ranchwater » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:09 pm

The 2nd meet and greet didn’t turn out like we had hoped. We learned a lot, and out of the blue another possibility appeared. We have had considerable dialogue and a couple of FaceTime conversations, so we are feeling better about this one.
We’re meeting Friday. So, fingers crossed (yet again)!
Married to mrsranchwater
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72116

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:57 am

Thanks for sharing,

Maybe Mrs Ranchwater should simply start humming Ms. Grande's song; "Thank you next" to cheer herself up?

Sincerely
elina

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:49 pm

ranchwater wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:09 pm
The 2nd meet and greet didn’t turn out like we had hoped. We learned a lot, and out of the blue another possibility appeared. We have had considerable dialogue and a couple of FaceTime conversations, so we are feeling better about this one.
We’re meeting Friday. So, fingers crossed (yet again)!
Sorry it didn't work out, but I'm glad you haven't lost hope. Good guys are out there. I also happen to believe that they are worth the wait (and the time spent finding them). Hopefully the two of you are enjoying the journey as you search.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:50 pm

elina wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:57 am
Thanks for sharing,

Maybe Mrs Ranchwater should simply start humming Ms. Grande's song; "Thank you next" to cheer herself up?

Sincerely
elina
Hee hee. I like it!

GoodGuy13579
Player

Unread post by GoodGuy13579 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:52 am

It seems as if the whole process got turbo-charged once you posted your profiles online. Makes sense, as doing so would have made the whole subject more "real", especially once Mrs. R started looking through the responses and associated profiles and pictures. That may well have been the proverbial "red line" ... either the reality would have scared Mrs. R away, or - and this seems to be what has transpired - made the possibility of being with another fellow so real (pictures and conversation will do that) that it heightened Mrs. R's interest and sexual curiosity to the point of wanting to give it a try in real life. And to think it was just mid-February when Mrs. R said they were "taking things slow" .... seems like great progress in a relatively short period of time. No doubt in mind that the open lines of communication between Mr. and Mrs. R get the credit for that.

GoodGuy13579
Player

Unread post by GoodGuy13579 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:54 am

Just checked back here because my recollection is that tonight (Friday) is supposed to be the day Mrs. R meets with the newest possibility. Want to wish you good luck - hope he turns out to be the kind of guy you're looking for.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:03 pm

hope it works out soon the way you hope

mrsranchwater
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrsranchwater » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:01 pm

Hi guys, Mrs. Ranchwater here. Happy to report that I have officially gone from “prospective” hotwife to actual hotwife! Friday night went great, we met our “prospect” for drinks, and after that went well we invited him back to our hotel room. After a little more visiting we made our way into the bedroom, and before I knew it the clothes were off and we were having passionate sex while my supportive husband looked on. After our friend left, Mr. R and I stayed up all night enjoying MULTIPLE rounds of very passionate reclaiming sex, talked, drank wine and had a hell of a great time together.

We both agree it was a fun, memorable night :-). Where do we go from here? Not sure, but what we do know is we’ve never had a tighter bond or better communication in our relationship - so we’re going to take a breath, keep processing Friday night and any decisions we make will be made as a team. I’m grateful to Mr. R for the gift of this experience, and if it’s even possible to love him more I do ❤️
Marrried to mrranchwater
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=72072

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:40 pm

Congratulations! Proud and happy for you and the Mr.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:53 pm

Suze and I have been following your journey. How exciting for the both of you!! Yes on the processing, take your time.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:05 pm

Mr. R and I stayed up all night enjoying MULTIPLE rounds of very passionate reclaiming sex, talked, drank wine and had a hell of a great time together.

I love this!!! Sounds amazing

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:08 pm

Congratulations, Mrs Ranchwater! It is wonderful your first time went so well.
And lucky Mr Ranchwater was there as well! Whew ...! Some christening!

Will there be an encore? 🙂
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:22 pm

WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm glad it went so well for you, both the playing with the "prospect" and the all nighter with your husband :)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:17 pm

Congratulations Mrs R on becoming a newly minted HOTwife. Great to hear that your experience was positive and your supportive hubby was with you every step of the way and after.