Question from a prospective hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrsranchwater
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Question from a prospective hotwife

Unread post by mrsranchwater » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:11 am

I also thank you for your feedback MartasBoy. I'm not sure who would ultimately be pickier in finding someone, me or my husband! My/our fear is finding someone who ultimately disappoints, and the reality does not live up to the fantasy. Your wife has more courage than I do being able to go to a bar and flirt, even though that sounds fun!
Marrried to mrranchwater
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=72072

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:32 am

mrsranchwater wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:11 am
I also thank you for your feedback MartasBoy. I'm not sure who would ultimately be pickier in finding someone, me or my husband! My/our fear is finding someone who ultimately disappoints, and the reality does not live up to the fantasy. Your wife has more courage than I do being able to go to a bar and flirt, even though that sounds fun!
MRW - Not to be a downer in any way, Think of how many guys you may have dated before you found your hubby. With this you can be a lot more selective even before for a vanilla meeting. And it may even take a while for you to understand what attributes you are after. Do you want to duplicate your hubby or perhaps try for a guy who is different that if you were single you would never consider.

Over all be safe and have FUN with it. This sort of the bonus round. :up: :up: :D

As for selecting guys, think of it as "frog kissing". :shock:

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:36 am

How was your sexual relationship with your husband before this revelation? You said our reignited sex life. Were you having sex on a regular basis or not-so-much?

Just wondering if this was to spice things up or jump start a dead sexless marriage.

Thank you

mrsranchwater
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrsranchwater » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:56 am

You are not being a downer at all Long Lurker, I agree completely and remember very well how many "frogs" were out there before I met my husband! We both agree it might be a huge challenge to even find someone we like. That's an interesting question on what attributes I'm looking for, specifically someone who is similar or different than my husband. You've given me something to think about.
Marrried to mrranchwater

mrsranchwater
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrsranchwater » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:58 am

And ddriver86, that's another good question. We have busy teenagers in the house, and I would say our sex life had taken a back seat to all the other demands of life. I'm going to ask mrrranchwater to weigh in as well with his perspective.
Marrried to mrranchwater

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:16 am

mrsranchwater wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:58 am
And ddriver86, that's another good question. We have busy teenagers in the house, and I would say our sex life had taken a back seat to all the other demands of life. I'm going to ask mrrranchwater to weigh in as well with his perspective.
Just remember that every day that passes while you are procrastinating is a day you'll never get back to enjoy the pleasures of Hotwifing and cuckolding. If you enjoy simply talking about it imagine how much you'll enjoy doing it. :whip: :whip: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ranchwater
Prepubescent

Unread post by ranchwater » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:26 am

ddriver86 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:36 am

Just wondering if this was to spice things up or jump start a dead sexless marriage.

Thank you
I don’t know if my specific intent (in bringing the HW fantasy up) was to spice things up, although that certainly had to have had some role in me finding the courage to admit it.

I think it is safe to say that I wasn’t happy w/ our sex life. But in fairness to mrsranchwater, I didn’t give her all that much reason to want to have a better sex life.

I could never have imagined the floodgates of communication revealing this to her has opened up. It really has changed our lives.
Married to mrsranchwater
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72116

Cookiescream
Experienced

Re: New Member on a Journey

Unread post by Cookiescream » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:06 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:13 pm
Congrats!

Like you, on December 23rd (a little over three weeks ago) I accidentally let it slip that I have had this fantasy for years. It was my dirty little secret and I no intention of ever telling her, because she is a life long conservative evangelical christian, and I thought she would react the same way most convervative evangelical christians responded to the news that Jerry Falwell Jr is a cuckold who had been watching his wife have sex with the pool boy for years. I saw absolutely nothing good that come from telling her.

But that late December morning I was totally relaxed after some great morning sex and we were having a great post sex conversation. For some reason my guard was down when she asked "what's your latest fantasy". I just naturally answered it.

Have you ever had a moment where you said something, paused, and wished you could grab what you just said out of the air and stuff it back in your mouth? I was absolutely terrified.

To make a long story short, just like you the last few weeks have been absolutely amazing! Best sex we have ever had, sometimes numerous times a day. Best intimacy! Best communication. Best our lives have ever been.

It's never going to happen in real life, because our circles are very similar to the Falwell's circle, and if we tried it in real life and word got out, our world would crumble around us. But sharing the fantasy in our bedroom with each other is awesome!

If your wife decides she just can't do it in reality, I would recommend the $3 to buy The Faithful Hotwife for Kindle from Amazon. My wife and I read it together and helped immensely to get us on the same page given what I dropped on her was like a bomb that morning.
Just hope you’re not preaching like Falwell.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:42 am

Hot

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:09 am

Following with bated breath and a lot of interest - enjoy the ride and destination when you get there, the both of you!
Good luck.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:54 am

Welcome. You will find lots of helpful people here. Enjoy your journey together. Just having the conversations you have had together make it all worthwhile. Anything beyond fantasy is icing on the cake.

ranchwater
Prepubescent

Unread post by ranchwater » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:14 am

Thank you! Mrsranchwater and I have been blown away by how helpful everyone has been. We are trying to get her verified as a HW so she can participate in the ladies lounge. One person in particular has already been extremely helpful to her via PM.
Married to mrsranchwater

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:21 pm

Don't enter a fantasy world straight-on. Get creative.

My wife was always a shy person, but she longed for a wilder side, with male attention. She was the type of young woman who had a high-school sweetheart, another one in college, and then a husband (me).

Yet she had done some exotic dancing (sort-of) as a college student (semi-nude modeling in front of a live audience of business men at lunch) and loved the attention.

Long story short, she became a stripper in her early 40s, and by her mid-40s was having sex with the men at the parties she was paid to dance at.

Find a creative way to find male attention - they don't even have to know there is any sex on the agenda. Planning a hotwife encounter seems too rigid with too many expectations - you read about disappointment all the time here.

Live life in the moment, and control the situation entirely. Follow your impulses, no one else's. You don't want to plan sex, you want to plan a good time.

If sex happens, well.... that's the point. But it's not planned.

EDIT to add... Hubby is for safety, not to indulge in the fantasy with you. If he does not take this stone-cold seriously (as it is happening, not later. Later you can have wild times) you are with the wrong guy to have as a hotwife hubby, and it's off. He may be a great guy otherwise, but it's time to go back to your regular life if he cannot be the serious one. This is entirely for you to enjoy.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:44 am

Thinking going from housewife to being an exotic dancer and prostitute for hite is a bit too quick for OP……take your time and enjoy the ride. Your doing the most important thing which is exploring the fantasy with husband and COMMUNICATING better than you have…..as we all know stimulating the brain leads to hot sex….enjoy the ride. We all wish you the best! Glad to provide a male perspective if youd like to IM!

mrsranchwater
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrsranchwater » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:36 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:01 pm
mrsranchwater wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:37 am
My husband just revealed this fantasy 3 weeks ago. As of now, we have just been discussing it and engaging in some fun role play. I'm not ready to do this yet, but am very curious if there was anything that helped the women on this site work through this stage? I'm asking for more personal advice than reading suggestions on the hotwife fantasy, as we've already done a lot of that and I understand it.

I and the other VHW would be more than happy to answer any questions or just talk. All of us have bright blue names, except 2inUP, she has a bright gold name (she's special ;), really she is :D).
You can ask us on the open forums or by PM, or of course join us in the LL.
Thank you - I would love to join the ladies lounge but haven't been allowed in as of now. I've registered and had 10 posts and reached out to the administrator but haven't heard back.
Marrried to mrranchwater

ranchwater
Prepubescent

Unread post by ranchwater » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:19 am

Just added 1st pic of mrsranchwater in the Hotties forum.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72264
Married to mrsranchwater

BDHank
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by BDHank » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:29 am

ranchwater wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:19 am

Absolutely stunning!!

StocktonJ
Prepubescent

Unread post by StocktonJ » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:25 pm

So fun reading how many couples have been talking about it and how it opened up their communication and sex. We're a mature, very fit mostly soft swing couple that began like many. Rather than jump right in, we found we enjoyed hearing about each other's previous lovers. Annie couldn't believe how she could even get me off just by telling me details of her past sexual adventures. And I enjoyed the more naughty ones like one night stands. Then we began massages which led to erotic massages and eventually led to lots of soft swinging.

Most important part was no pressure. Annie always had to be comfortable and in control. Annie always knew she could stop anything, anytime, anywhere. Hope that helps. If you have any questions, happy to answer them via email - stocktonjerry@yahoo.com
Mature, soft-swing couple that have pushed the boundaries a few times. 20+ years of fun adventures.

Love to share true stories and pics

Phoenix, AZ area

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:00 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Congrats!

Like you, on December 23rd (a little over three weeks ago) I accidentally let it slip that I have had this fantasy for years. It was my dirty little secret and I no intention of ever telling her, because she is a life long conservative evangelical christian, and I thought she would react the same way most convervative evangelical christians responded to the news that Jerry Falwell Jr is a cuckold who had been watching his wife have sex with the pool boy for years. I saw absolutely nothing good that come from telling her.

But that late December morning I was totally relaxed after some great morning sex and we were having a great post sex conversation. For some reason my guard was down when she asked "what's your latest fantasy". I just naturally answered it.

Have you ever had a moment where you said something, paused, and wished you could grab what you just said out of the air and stuff it back in your mouth? I was absolutely terrified.

To make a long story short, just like you the last few weeks have been absolutely amazing! Best sex we have ever had, sometimes numerous times a day. Best intimacy! Best communication. Best our lives have ever been.

It's never going to happen in real life, because our circles are very similar to the Falwell's circle, and if we tried it in real life and word got out, our world would crumble around us. But sharing the fantasy in our bedroom with each other is awesome!

If your wife decides she just can't do it in reality, I would recommend the $3 to buy The Faithful Hotwife for Kindle from Amazon. My wife and I read it together and helped immensely to get us on the same page given what I dropped on her was like a bomb that morning.
I can identify with both Ranchwater and Bluetoed so much :D

We’re in a very similar situation with background and our “circles”, so it’s going to be tougher for us to make a it real thing quickly than most others. Even if it never happens though, the conversation has opened so many doors to us being able to speak openly with each other and communicate better. It’s been fantastic. Wouldn’t trade that aspect of it for anything.

And hello, Ranchwater!
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:24 pm

ranchwater wrote:

Lookin' good, Mrs. Ranchwater
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

longines
Experienced

Unread post by longines » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:24 pm

Subscribed! And thank you both, but especially the Mrs :)) for being here.

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:16 am

Bluetoed wrote:

I thought she would react the same way most convervative evangelical christians responded to the news that Jerry Falwell Jr is a cuckold who had been watching his wife have sex with the pool boy for years.
I still remember when that story broke. I knew for many that it would be like a worst nightmare and force them back into the "closet." I also hoped though that it would serve as an inspiration to others. Letting them know that others shared these same desires and some even acted on them. Letting them know that they aren't alone after all.

For the record, their pool boy sucks and deserves to be shot into the sun. He ruined a good thing. They deserved better.

I routinely point out how "normal" lifestyle couples are. No one would have ever guessed that any of my couples were into kinks, let alone the lifestyle. They've been happy, loving couples. Many have been parents. Some have had pretty conservative backgrounds. Outgoing, successful careers, fit, athletic...etc., etc., etc. Yet they all still share the same desires behind closed doors.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:37 pm

ranchwater wrote:

OMFG

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:15 am

Looks like it worked. Mrs Ranchwater needs to relax and stop saying no to all the guys hitting on her without her realizing it. Before she can say she isn't that kind of girl she will be. She certainly has the right assets to enjoy the lifestyle fully.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:01 am

Just wondering how things are going. Any new revelations to speak of?

Very good beginning to this story. Wishing them both the best.

PBF