Best Friend Dilemma

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Re: Best Friend Dilemma

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:17 pm

Wondering how this is progressing...

I worked with a guy many years ago, got to know him and his wife through work as she would come by and bring him breakfast around coffee break time. She was a real sweetheart and a helluva cook. At some point she started feeding me too. We went out with them dancing and hung out occasionally as couples, my wife always thought she was too friendly with me LOL. We had been to each others homes and usually left drunk as hell. My buddy liked to drink a bit, I never thought it was a problem but he was hung over at work from time to time. Happens to all of us right?

I wound up starting my own business and we didn't see each other as often, occasionally his wife would show up at one my job sites to bring me something home made and delicious. She always asked why I didn't come around much anymore, she actually told me she missed me. Didn't think nothing of it.

One day Ray called and said we should get a beer and a burger at the Holiday Inn after work, I was actually really happy to hear from him and we met there after work. It was just like old times, around 9:00 I said we should call it a night. He told me to come by the house for a shot, they lived just around the corner in an apartment complex. I said, "your old lady is probably gonna be pissed." He replied, "nah Bro, I think she likes you more than she does me." We laughed and I said just one, I got an early morning.

When we got there, Tammy was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, she looked cute. She gave me a big hug, Ray told her to get us a couple of shots. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a bottle and three glasses. We each had a shot and Tammy refilled immediately stating "you guys need a beer." She went to the fridge and returned a few moments later with a couple of beers and nothing on but that t-shirt.

We all exchanged looks and a couple of deep breaths (mainly me) with her bush in plain sight Tammy flashed me an enticing smile. Ray looked right into my eyes and said "go for it Bro." I sat there like a bump on a log, not to be denied Tammy took my hands and started walking backwards towards their bedroom.

I wound up fucking my friends wife in their bed while he sipped whiskey and had a cigarette and a beer. He was sitting where we left him an hour later. As I left I really didn't know what to say. He spoke first, "I'll call you later Bro.

Ray and Tammy both called and wanted to get together again, did I mention I was married? I dodged them as best I could, Tammy even came by the job site and said I could do her there or any where I wanted if I didn't want to fuck her in their bed. It was weird and eventually we stopped talking.

Years later my wife told me she had heard about it from someone Tammy told. Crazy times.