Officially a hotwife!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
AIMazing70
Prepubescent

Officially a hotwife!

Unread post by AIMazing70 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:41 pm

She did it. She loved it. She's going to do it again.

I found a young man on Reddit looking for a fun time, about an hour from our house. She is 44, and he is 28. I sent a few pictures to alure him to her, while talking to her and putting her nervousness to rest. She wanted it, a lot, but was totally nervous about being hot enough, how I'd feel afterward, how she'd feel afterward, etc.

We both called in sick to work on a Friday, and asked him to join us about noon. He was very respectful, chatted for 10-15 minutes, then she walked over to him, planted a juicy kiss, and it went crazy from there. Wow, words cannot describe it. It's been two weeks, and we are still just revved up about it and talk about it almost every day. My treat to her is a piece of jewelry every time she does something naughty. She made out with another man in Palm Springs in September, and got a reward for that as well. This dude was very well hung, and let me touch it before he went in. He came in her twice bare, as she can't get pregnant and both are recently tested DDF. His load was huge.

I did eat her pussy after he left. We're starting to arrange another session with him. In the meantime, she is getting much more forward with a female friend of hers who is in a tough spot in life, looking for a soft place to rest her head. It might be in our bed. Life is good.

DaveS
Pervert

Re: Officially a hotwife!

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:54 pm

Congrats to both of you! :)

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:35 pm

Very hot! Congrats.
What were you doing while it was happening?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:34 am

Glad to hear you had such a great first experience

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:40 pm

You might need to plan a bauble budget

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:45 pm

Congratulations. It is wonderful, isn’t it!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:38 pm

Congratulations! Your wife and you are sampling what can be a great way to live.
Keep us informed!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."