A recent consensual non monogamous podcast from someone affiliated with Kinsey Institute

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

A recent consensual non monogamous podcast from someone affiliated with Kinsey Institute

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:48 pm

This is a somewhat recent (June 2023) podcast (19 minutes) with the transcript (if you prefer reading instead) about the misconceptions of being in a non monogamous relationship.

It has very positive information about those of us wired for CNM which is certainly refreshing.

To the mods here…if this link is not ok I would like to modify it without the link so others can Google it..it’s such a valuable bit of information that we all need to hear.

https://www.psychologicalscience dot org/news/utc-june-1-endless-love-consensual-nonmonogamy.html

That link above…replace the word dot and insert a period to get it to work…. Thank u Zorro
Last edited by MarknSusan on Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: A recent consensual non monogamous podcast from someone affiliated with Kinsey Institute

Unread post by zorro » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:16 pm

Good article. I especially liked the finding that as many couples have engaged in consensual non-monogamy as have pet cats. That is my wish, so I am very inclined to believe it.
Actually, for some a pet cat can be a form of consensual non-monogamy. They can be very sensual creatures!

Maybe, to hold down external links, the mods may suggest insertin a space before the extention ".0rg." That blocks the link but is easy to repair after copy and paste into a browser.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Re: A recent consensual non monogamous podcast from someone affiliated with Kinsey Institute

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:20 pm

zorro wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:16 pm
Good article. I especially liked the finding that as many couples have engaged in consensual non-monogamy as have pet cats. That is my wish, so I am very inclined to believe it.
Actually, for some a pet cat can be a form of consensual non-monogamy. They can be very sensual creatures!

Maybe, to hold down external links, the mods may suggest insertin a space before the extention ".0rg." That blocks the link but is easy to repair after copy and paste into a browser.
Thanks Zorro…I changed it at your suggestion.

I too loved the reference to the pet cat…it puts in in perspective.