Question for Hotwives

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Fastmouse
Virgin

Question for Hotwives

Unread post by Fastmouse » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:02 am

Hi all,

Just wondering if there were any hotwives who had been married for a long time and had only been with their partner until joining the lifestyle?

We have spoken about the lifestyle quite a lot and have had quite a few chats about it. Before marriage I was extremely active however she was a virgin. I feel she has missed out a lot.

She isn’t very sexually active with me and says she can’t feel me but likes to play, we have a few toys like the large condom type sleeves with she admits she kind of likes however they do nothing for me.

My question really is what was it like for you the first time especially if he was well endowed?

Thanks!

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Question for Hotwives

Unread post by Natatude » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:07 pm

I had only ever been with my husband. He is very well endowed. In length and thickness. After he told me he wanted to share me, and I picked one. I prefer shorter and thicker than him. I hope I answered this correctly??
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Fastmouse
Virgin

Unread post by Fastmouse » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:50 pm

Thank you, I suspect the same.
Did the added excitement of a new partner add anything to the mix?

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:35 am

You specified your interest in knowing what happens with a well endowed guy. I can tell you that the first time she was fucked by a very well hung guy it drove her crazy. She said she felt like she was really fucked for the first time. It took me some time to get over that. Be prepared for a reaction that you would not believe.

Fastmouse
Virgin

Unread post by Fastmouse » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:50 am

Tryagain wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:35 am
You specified your interest in knowing what happens with a well endowed guy. I can tell you that the first time she was fucked by a very well hung guy it drove her crazy. She said she felt like she was really fucked for the first time. It took me some time to get over that. Be prepared for a reaction that you would not believe.
That sounds amazing and what I would really like for her.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:11 pm

Fastmouse wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:50 pm
Thank you, I suspect the same.
Did the added excitement of a new partner add anything to the mix?
Oh absolutely!! I love the mixture and so do they, however a couple of our guys have been embarrassed in front of Grizzly. I have to then explain to them, I am very happy with them and they can relax.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:52 am

My wife likes variety in her partners. She's not looking for bigger or better. She's looking for different sexual experiences. The size of the cocks isn't an issue. Bear in mind, just because a guy has a big dick doesn't guarantee he'll be good in bed.

Fastmouse
Virgin

Unread post by Fastmouse » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:01 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:52 am
My wife likes variety in her partners. She's not looking for bigger or better. She's looking for different sexual experiences. The size of the cocks isn't an issue. Bear in mind, just because a guy has a big dick doesn't guarantee he'll be good in bed.
Yeah we get that but has said she needs Girthy as she just can’t feel it otherwise.

Thanks