Your most taboo/risky sex?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
typerope77
Prepubescent

Re: Your most taboo/risky sex?

Unread post by typerope77 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:29 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:05 am
I also hate that name. It's strangely demeaning to all involved. Beau would have been a much better word. Even something like knight.
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:58 am
I agree with finding "bull" a very unsatisfactory name. Let's all work on coming up with a replacement word. Is there a word somewhere between beau and stud?
Bull: Alpha
Stag: Beta
Wife: Sigma
Cuck: Runt

:lol:

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:50 pm

Most risky was my wife fucking a mid twenties young bull bare a few times and letting him fill her up. She quickly realized he was fucking many different women and if he was fucking her bare, he was likely doing the same with others. Fortunately, no adverse affects from that activity

Most taboo would be the times she had a hotel room and she would find several guys to pleasure her one after the other. There have been a few times where she has fucked three guys in 24 hours.

My favorite is her current fwb who is a single guy who regularly fucks her bare, cums inside, and sends her home to me. I am hooked on silky seconds and am always rock hard and ready for her when she comes home.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:50 pm

Most risky was my wife fucking a mid twenties young bull bare a few times and letting him fill her up. She quickly realized he was fucking many different women and if he was fucking her bare, he was likely doing the same with others. Fortunately, no adverse affects from that activity

Most taboo would be the times she had a hotel room and she would find several guys to pleasure her one after the other. There have been a few times where she has fucked three guys in 24 hours.

My favorite is her current fwb who is a single guy who regularly fucks her bare, cums inside, and sends her home to me. I am hooked on silky seconds and am always rock hard and ready for her when she comes home.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:07 pm

Most taboo - My wife had sex with a guy in front of his bisexual. My wife isn’t bisexual at all. The man’s wife was hoping for a threesome with my wife. My wife wouldn’t allow the wife to get close to them as they had sex. My wife made the husband stop whenever his wife tried to join in. Finally the husband asked his wife to sit in a corner and watch. Essentially my wife made the wife her cuck. The man’s wife told me she was very frustrated watching her husband and my wife. But, the wife and her husband had the best sex ever after my wife was gone. The wife has begged my wife for a repeat performance.

Riskiest - My wife riding me while I was driving 100 miles on the German autobahn.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:10 pm

bltn1966 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:07 pm
Most taboo - My wife had sex with a guy in front of his bisexual. My wife isn’t bisexual at all. The man’s wife was hoping for a threesome with my wife. My wife wouldn’t allow the wife to get close to them as they had sex. My wife made the husband stop whenever his wife tried to join in. Finally the husband asked his wife to sit in a corner and watch. Essentially my wife made the wife her cuck. The man’s wife told me she was very frustrated watching her husband and my wife. But, the wife and her husband had the best sex ever after my wife was gone. The wife has begged my wife for a repeat performance.

Riskiest - My wife riding me while I was driving 100 miles on the German autobahn.
You have to tell us…what kind of car were you driving on the autobahn when you did that?

I’ve driven on the autobahn and have to agree….what you did was risky as F!

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:42 am

Just a quick update to the post I made earlier in the thread about us meeting up with Kelly's best friend's parents. One of you DM'd for more details which we were happy to share but it also got our memories flowing and before too long, Kelly reached out to Susan. We haven't seen them socially since pre Covid and not played with them for probably 13+ years.

Anyway, although they are now in their early 70's it seems they still play with one or two couples and Kelly started dropping hints of us maybe visiting them for a weekend and rekindling. No surprise, we are heading to South Carolina for St Patrick's Day weekend. Susan told Kelly that Hal now takes a pill and lasts for hours! At the weekend I bought Kelly some lingerie and took some pictures that Hal appreciated. i haven't had sex with another woman in all that time - Susan was the last that Kelly let me be with - and she has said that I can be with Susan as that is how it was before.

Sadly we don't see Emily (the daughter) hardly at all although Kelly did call her out of the blue to say hi because she so loved the risque nature of seeing her parents again. So, our original most taboo is going to happen again. We have come a full circle. The first time they came to us and this time we reached out to them. I know they are lots of women in their 70s still active in the lifestyle on here but Hal and Susan will be the oldest people we have been with.

Thank you to the forum member as we wouldn't have even thought of reaching out to them without you getting us excited as we recounted our times with them!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:34 am

I hadn't thought about this for years. Driving back from the airport after our honeymoon, my new wife started giving me a blow job as we went down the highway. A car passed us, and they must have seen my wife's head as she raised it momentarily. They guessed what was happening and fell back beside us. When my wife finished me, she sat up, and the men in the other car gave me a thumbs up, and took off.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:18 am

My ex and I fucked on the Acropolis of Athens, after dark, out in the open, on top of a wall (not an ancient one).

We met in the Classical Studies dept at Uni, so yeah! :up: :lol:

That was 1996. I doubt anyone could get away with it so easily now. Better security and whatnot.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:43 am

Neither taboo nor risky but kinky

Zoe and I fucked on the front deck of a sail boat at anchor in the BVI under a full moon with not less than 20 other boats in the anchorage with her bent over the boom and standing against the mast and on her knees on deck and being very vocal and ...

Well you get the picture

:cool:

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:56 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:18 am
My ex and I fucked on the Acropolis of Athens, after dark, out in the open, on top of a wall (not an ancient one).

We met in the Classical Studies dept at Uni, so yeah! :up: :lol:

That was 1996. I doubt anyone could get away with it so easily now. Better security and whatnot.

zoe wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:43 am
Neither taboo nor risky but kinky

Zoe and I fucked on the front deck of a sail boat at anchor in the BVI under a full moon with not less than 20 other boats in the anchorage with her bent over the boom and standing against the mast and on her knees on deck and being very vocal and ...

Well you get the picture

:cool:

Like you two, I don't consider it taboo or really risky, but.....
Farmgirl and I used to do a lot of living history encampments ( later half of 18th century America ). The common tent for the time was a white canvas "a" shaped wedge tent. Some of the camps were pretty large with friends camping close to each other. When we fucked in the tent each night, we left a lantern burning inside, the resulting glow highlighted us rather well as I took her ass each time, and she was her very vocal self. Our best friends did the same, except she wasn't into anal. ;)
Our circle of tents became quite popular. :D

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:32 pm

saw a license plat today with the letters BFU and thought of Farmgirl

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:59 pm

zoe wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:32 pm

She grinned that cat grin and blew you a kiss!

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:24 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:59 pm
zoe wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:32 pm

She grinned that cat grin and blew you a kiss!
I assume that she has a PhD from that university

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:49 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:32 am
Hi wantingfun,

Taboo sex and risky sex are two completely different concepts.

Years ago, while my wife and I were watching a show on infidelity, she told me that a woman could have sex with many men before her husband comes home from work, and he'd never know it.
How well I know this, risky was fucking an old boyfriend 3 mornings a week starting 2 days after our wedding in our marital bed.

Taboo was fucking his brother starting 2 weeks after the wedding when he caught me sunning nude.
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:12 am

Hi HotGaNites,

Women will always remember men who took their maidenheads, boyfriends they were in love with, and men they had euphoric sex with. When women stray, it's common for them to stray with whom they know.

Did you fuck your husband's brother because he was pissed because you were sunbathing nude? Or did you fuck his brother because you wanted to fuck him?

My wife did a nude beach a lot of the summer of her 19th year with her then boyfriend. She told me that being naked on a beach was natural and liberating. I'm glad she has great memories of nude sunbathing. According to my wife, most women would sunbathe nude if they could.

While not making judgments about your fucking your brother-in-law, my wife and I have excluded family as participants in our sexual adventures because involving family seems to create problems. My sister-in-law can get me hard as granite when she's prancing in her sexy bikini. I've avoid all situations that might have tested my resolve. My wife believes nudity is normal and natural. She could sunbathe nude with her sister and her boyfriend and not give it a second thought. I could not sunbathe nude with her sister because I've be hard the entire time.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:37 am

aztd wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:50 pm
Risky Sex
Getting a BJ from a cops wife under a tree next to the station about 15 yards for a busy street
Same thing happened to mine. In Colombia, cops use small pickup trucks. She had gone to see her "boyfriend" at the precinct. He gets a call and he brings her with them in the pickup. As his partner goes off to investigate, he waits back and fucks my wife in the cab. A quickie and then goes off to join the investigation!.

Amazing the risks they take with lovers that they would never take with us

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:42 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:12 am
zorro wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:38 am
Tank, perhaps one of the most common reasons for wives cheating is simply a desire for variety and novelty. It need not be that the husband is inadequate -- it's just that different is good for erotic desire.
True for many men, too.
Hi zorro,

You're probably right. Magazine articles and TV programs are far from factual.

My wife is the most sexually enlightened woman I have ever been with. She can be monogamous when we can't evade our nosy and inquisitive adolescent kids. She loves excitement of stranger sex. She wants a black dude experience. Within a narrowly defined category of men, she enjoys variety. Her preference is masculine men who are respectfully sexually aggressive, the complement to her sexually submissiveness.
We still have two children at home. We had a lot of fun when they were small and it had to be curtailed or adapted once they became wise. I adore them but cant wait to be empty nesters and replace them with a stable of studs for my wife. She currently has two who would gladly stop by the house if only it were safe.

I miss the days (and look forward to them one day again) where she would lie in the guest bed with a lover and I could join them after kids were asleep.

I can also add the taboo that she had an affair with a direct cousin from around 2012 to 2016. It was easy to justify "uncle" coming to stay on a weekend. He would make a 4 hr drive from NJ just to eat his cousins Latina pussy. I would tip toe over to the guest room around 8am to wake her up and have come back to bed before kids woke up. I made a point of turning the heat up at night so she slept nude and I would always find his hand hugging her tits. Just knowing they were cousins had me hard the whole weekend

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:59 am

When the kids were little, we kept them out of cuckold things (no sexual things or so). They found out that mom has bf and that we also do barbecue. Older former daughter was a teenager at this time - thirteen - and she knows about the familydynamcs - was proud as she was in the family higher as me - as my aunt ( At begin not easy for my to address her with aunt Lisa - but as cuck and sissy daughter i have to obey)

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:40 am

Happened about 20 years ago… I still can’t believe we didn’t get arrested.

One night my wife, one of her old boyfriends and I went out to dinner and on the drive back home she wanted to stop at a city park in a residential that is closed at sunset. When we got there she put on a song that she loved to strip to. She opened the doors to the car and turned up the music really loud.

Keep in mind there are residential homes around the park. She starts dancing and stripping for he and I until she is completely naked. Then she has he and I stand close to each other and undoes our pants, starts playing with us and gives us both a blow job. I am keeping an eye out because she’s naked and he and I have our pants around our ankles.

Then she grabs our hands and walks us over to a park bench and lays down on her back and spreads her legs because she wanted us to fuck her. Her boyfriend was so excited he started jerking off and came on her tits and face. I realize that it’s time to get the heck out of there, so I ask Susan to get up because we need to go before the police show up. She grabs her dress, gets in the car naked and on the way home puts her dress on and then tells him “you came in my hair”.

When I remind her about that night we both can’t believe we didn’t get caught.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:12 pm

My wife gave a BJ to my best friend and I in the kitchen while his wife was sitting in the living room. My wife was fucking him for years.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:05 pm

Most taboo was probably when my wife got gangbanged by 3 BBC when we were at Hedo2. Seeing those black gods maul and fuck my wife was breathtaking. Seeing her blow or fuck them everytime she ran into them over the next 4 days was exhilerating.
Riskiest was probably my wife blowing one of the Chippendale's on stage when on a girls' night out. She went backstage after the show and fucked 2 of the strippers.