Happy 1st Year Hotwife Anniversary!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DonVito4u
Trainable

Happy 1st Year Hotwife Anniversary!

Unread post by DonVito4u » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:16 pm

Our first year in the HotWife Lifestyle has been amazing. Using this post to document and share the steps I took to encourage the love of my life to become My HotWife.

Since Valetine's Day 2023 when we first began serious conversations about the lifestyle, Wife has played with 4 men and attended 1 sex party. She recently shared that she wants raw sex, a creampie, and that she has a breeding fetish. Also she wants to explore playing solo.

Biggest surprise for me is that Wife wants and needs a mental / emotional connection with the men she fucks. She wants to establish an ongoing friendship with benefits. Something I didn't consider and have had to get over since entering the lifestyle. So be it.

Pre-Steps:

1. Faithfully married for 15 years.
2. Discussing outside of the bedroom her previous sexual experiences.
3. Bringing up those experiences while having sex in the bedroom.
4. Showering her with attention and compliments about her body, beauty, mind and spirit.
5. Constant communication about the strength of our relationship, marriage, friendship and trust.
6. Supporting the household by doing dishes, laundry, honey do list, cooking and cleaning.
7. Supporting and raising the kids.
8. Supporting her in her professional career.
9. Showering her with sexy gifts; dresses, heels, lingerie, purses, perfumes, flowers, sex toys.
10. Prioritizing her pleasure in bed.
11. Connecting and communicating hotwife scenarios while she orgasms.
12. More assurance of love and trust.
13. Initiating and scheduling monthly date nights.

Steps.
1. Hotwife discussion over Romantic Valentines Dinner 2023. I want to see her with other men.
2. Took wife to a swingers club to observe.
3. Took wife to an adult bookstore with gloryhole booths to observe.
4. Took wife to a night club. Asked her to walk in alone and flirt and dance with men while I observed from a distance.
5. Started a profile on Fetlife
6. Started a profile on Feeld
7. Asked wife to show me profiles that she was attracted too.
8. Wife begins to chat with men through their profiles.
9. More communication on trust and my desire to see her with another man. Assurance I do not have any desire to be with another woman.
10. Set up a first meet and greet. #000 Guy faked. Back to the drawing board.
11. Set up 2nd meet and greet with new guy at a sex club. Wife danced, kissed and touched man #001.
12. Set up MFM meet at hotel with #001. Wonderful experience for her.
13. More supportive communication.
14. More hotwife sex talk in the bedroom.
15. Set up 2nd MFM meet with #001. Another awesome experience for her. Wife squirts.
16. More supportive communication.
17. More hotwife sex talk in the bedroom.
18. Set up MFM meet and greet with man #002. Turned into sex at hotel room. OK experience for Wife. Learned about her need for a mental connection.
19. She begins to chat with BBC man #003. Meet and greet at bar two weeks later. Wife and #003 play in the car. Wife squirts. I film.
20. Hotel setup with #003. He cancels last minute.
21. I take Wife to a sex party. She meets and picks up man bbc #004. Take him back to hotel. OK experience. No real connection.
22. Wife continues to chat with #003. Meets with him for solo meet. Heavy petting car date. #003 inserted bare penis half way. Drove her wild. But made him stop.
23. More communication and support. Lines were crossed, but I give her my approval and love. I tell her I want a Hot Slut Wife.
24. Wife leaves for a business trip, suppose to meet #003 solo while on her trip. Gets her period. No meet up. But a lot of phone sex with #003.
25. She returns back from the trip. Tells me she had phone sex with #003 including breeding, creampie and pregnancy fantasy talk. Surprised to hear; I rub her pussy, give her my approval and love. I again confess to her I want a Hot Slut Wife that fucks men when evershe wants. She asks is this fantasy or reality. I look deep in her eyes and say. Reality.
26. Purchased and introduced XXL Dildo. Told her it's to train her pussy to accept #003's big cock and because I want her to become a size queen.
27. We begin to play with the XXL Dildo. She takes it halfway and squirts. Hot Slut Wife sex talk as I go in and fuck her streched pussy.
28. More support, love and appreciation.
29. Hoping to set up MFM with #003 at hotel room for Valentines Day 2024.
Last edited by DonVito4u on Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: My steps towards the Hotwife Lifestyle

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:26 pm

Wow nice writeup DV4u. Love the way you repeat communication, support, love, appreciation in your list many times. Kudos to your wife as well for keeping you involved and not just giving up after the #001 flaked out. Looking forward to your adventures...