Wildest or the dirtiest sex?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Bigman
Virgin

Wildest or the dirtiest sex?

Unread post by Bigman » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:14 pm

This happened when I was 18. It was a Friday afternoon and I went to a target and I saw a sexy 50+ year old milf. She was old but very sexy. I collected all my courage and talked to her. We talked for 2 minutes and then I got her number and left. I texted her when I reached home. We started casually but then we started flirting which turned sexual. She invited me to her apartment which I agreed. It was 9 at night, I drove 20 mins to her apartment and texted her from the parking garage. She gave her apartment number and told me that the door is open. I climbed the stairs and my heart was beating faster than ever. I finally reacher her room and I opened the door. They she was. She was in a completed gym outfit. A sports bra and a leggings. We sat on the couch and started talking. I explained to her that I'm still new to this and that I only had sex twice before. She said it's alright and that she'll teach me. She grabbed my face and told me to kiss her. I told I might not be good at it and she said it's alright we can practice. We started kissing and it turned to be way too good. Next thing you know we were naked in her bed while she is teaching me how to go down on her. I made her cum after trying for a bit and then she gave me the best blowjob of all time. After that I put my condom on and was ready to fuck her. She looked into my eyes and said my husband is going to be so jealous that you gonna fuck me. I fucked her brains out. We fucked 4 times that night 2 of them without a condom. That night was awesome. Drop down yours!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Wildest or the dirtiest sex?

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:50 am

Bigman wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:14 pm
This happened when I was 18. It was a Friday afternoon and I went to a target and I saw a sexy 50+ year old milf. She was old but very sexy. I collected all my courage and talked to her. We talked for 2 minutes and then I got her number and left. I texted her when I reached home. We started casually but then we started flirting which turned sexual. She invited me to her apartment which I agreed. It was 9 at night, I drove 20 mins to her apartment and texted her from the parking garage. She gave her apartment number and told me that the door is open. I climbed the stairs and my heart was beating faster than ever. I finally reacher her room and I opened the door. They she was. She was in a completed gym outfit. A sports bra and a leggings. We sat on the couch and started talking. I explained to her that I'm still new to this and that I only had sex twice before. She said it's alright and that she'll teach me. She grabbed my face and told me to kiss her. I told I might not be good at it and she said it's alright we can practice. We started kissing and it turned to be way too good. Next thing you know we were naked in her bed while she is teaching me how to go down on her. I made her cum after trying for a bit and then she gave me the best blowjob of all time. After that I put my condom on and was ready to fuck her. She looked into my eyes and said my husband is going to be so jealous that you gonna fuck me. I fucked her brains out. We fucked 4 times that night 2 of them without a condom. That night was awesome. Drop down yours!
BM - Was this the only time you met up with her? :shock: :lol:

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:22 am

I think one of the wildest things we ever did was DVP. We had had many MFMs before. One guy we were with was kind of long and skinny. His cock that it. Now that I think of it, he was kind of long and skinny too. Anyway, we were both playing with my wife. I was on the bottom and she was on top of me. He was coming up behind her to put it in her ass and she said "Put it in my pussy". Huh? Holy crap. We'd never even talked about that before. My wife's mouth was wide open and she gasped as he slid it in with mine. We both moved very slowly at first and she it all. We started to pick up speed as she was bucking up against him with both cocks in her pussy. She came hard. My cock rubbing up against his cock inside my wife was too much and I came in her. He didn't cum though because he had just cum on her just before all this.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:43 am

New Year's Day 2024, the last time my wife and I engaged in debauchery. She had it for a dude she had met about 6 weeks prior. She was shitfaced drunk. She though he was going to fuck her but didn't. Blowing her off caused her to worry that she didn't have what it took to get a 30 year old stud hard. She's 45.

Fast forward to a New Year's Eve party where she saw Brad for the first time since the night he blew her off. Hours later, she told me she had requested an Uber. Brad was meeting us in front of the house. She was taking him to our hotel room with us.

There was sexual energy between Brad and my wife. She was naked within seconds of our room's door closing. She was in heat. She wanted cock. She got two of them.

I woke up early New Year's Day. My wife and Brad were completely naked and sound asleep on the bed. I bailed while they were sleeping to check on our kids, brush my teeth, take a shower, change clothes, eat, and then return to the hotel before the BCS games started.

When I got back to the room, Brad and my wife were wrapped in towels eating room service. Later, my wife told me that when they woke up he had morning wood and wanted to fuck. My wife is fastidious. She told him after she took a shower she'd take care of his morning wood. They showered together. She loves to be pampered. She handed him a wash cloth. She stood in the shower while he washed her entire body. He sat her on the ledge at the far end of the shower that was perfect height for her pussy and his cock. He shower fucked her.

After they dried off, he positioned her on the bed on her back and worked orgasms out of her clit with his mouth and tongue. She told me that his oral skills were excellent. After she came, room service arrived. I arrived as they were finishing their brunch.

Brad and my wife sat in bed naked and watched the first BSC game. After giving her a money shot, I settled in to watch the game. I was tried from not sleeping well and giving up a money shot. My wife was in a sexually playful mood.

My wife teased Brad with her naked body. They teased each other as though they were longtime boyfriend-girlfriend . She told him he was too timid. She liked sexually aggressive men. It was foreplay. She straddled him and stuffed her tongue inside of his mouth. They began wrestling on the bed. They were distracting me from the games I waited all season to watch.

Brad yanked my wife until her head was off the edge of the bed. She told him that he was getting exciting. He straddled her face. They were right in front of me and about four feet to my left. He straddled my wife's face and told her to open her mouth. She loves being manhandled by sexually aggressive men and submitting to their sexual demands. He told her to open her mouth. He tea bagged her while his fingers sifted through her silky and incredibly sexy black bush until his finger penetrated her pussy.

Brad stepped back from my wife, lifted my wife's head with his hands and tilted it backward so her mouth was naturally opened. He told her to relax because he had to get her head in the right position. She instinctively spread her legs which is what she's always does when she's pussy dripping horny and her pussy quivers for a hard cock. He slowly penetrated her mouth with his cock. My wife described Brad's cock to me as a think 8 inches.

Brad used his hands under my wife's head to continually reposition it until he managed to get his cock balls deep inside of her mouth. After her gag reflex was calmed, he held her head still in his hands and throat fucked her. I've never throat fucked my wife. It seemed obvious that Brad wasn't the first dude to throat fuck her. After a few thrusts, she settled in for the ride. He told her to squeeze his balls. He told her to get ready so she wouldn't gag. He shoved all 8" of his thick cock down her throat and shot his cum down it without her missing a spasm of his cock. She told me while we were booty calling each other that it was normal for dudes to thrust all the way when they cum for procreation purposes.

My wife was perfectly still as Brad withdrew his cock from her mouth. He rubbed the head of his cock over my wife's lips and told her to suck the last of his cum out of it. She did. He gently lifted my wife's head until she was seated on the bed. He mounted her, lifted her, and yanked her until her head rested on a pillow at the head of the bed. She told him she hadn't had that (throat fucking) in a long time.

They laid on their sides and passionately kissed each other. His hand moved toward her dripping pussy. She opened her legs to give his fingers access to her clit. He massaged another orgasm out of her clit.

I don't like commercials during games, but they gave me excellent opportunities to watch my wife take a manhandling and throat fucking.

My wife was briefly sober until I returned to the room with wine and beer. She didn't know hown many times Brad came. She thought that it was at least 8 times over two days. I got four. She told me that he was extremely sexually experienced and respectful.

Brad as since picked up a girlfriend. My wife has continued to communicate with him. He relies on her advice and consolation he needs due to a custody battle with his ex-girlfriend. He's asked my wife at least twice to fuck him again. My wife has always politely declined. Finally she told him that if they were going to remain friends, he had to stop asking her for sex. She told him he had to positively focus on his future. She told him that he'd never find another girl better than the woman he's dating now, and he'd be an idiot to fuck it up with her. But when we're alone and fucking, she'll often talk about her euphoric memories of Brad and his cock that she loved.

Bigman
Virgin

Unread post by Bigman » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:54 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:43 am
New Year's Day 2024, the last time my wife and I engaged in debauchery. She had it for a dude she had met about 6 weeks prior. She was shitfaced drunk. She though he was going to fuck her but didn't. Blowing her off caused her to worry that she didn't have what it took to get a 30 year old stud hard. She's 45.

Fast forward to a New Year's Eve party where she saw Brad for the first time since the night he blew her off. Hours later, she told me she had requested an Uber. Brad was meeting us in front of the house. She was taking him to our hotel room with us.

There was sexual energy between Brad and my wife. She was naked within seconds of our room's door closing. She was in heat. She wanted cock. She got two of them.

I woke up early New Year's Day. My wife and Brad were completely naked and sound asleep on the bed. I bailed while they were sleeping to check on our kids, brush my teeth, take a shower, change clothes, eat, and then return to the hotel before the BCS games started.

When I got back to the room, Brad and my wife were wrapped in towels eating room service. Later, my wife told me that when they woke up he had morning wood and wanted to fuck. My wife is fastidious. She told him after she took a shower she'd take care of his morning wood. They showered together. She loves to be pampered. She handed him a wash cloth. She stood in the shower while he washed her entire body. He sat her on the ledge at the far end of the shower that was perfect height for her pussy and his cock. He shower fucked her.

After they dried off, he positioned her on the bed on her back and worked orgasms out of her clit with his mouth and tongue. She told me that his oral skills were excellent. After she came, room service arrived. I arrived as they were finishing their brunch.

Brad and my wife sat in bed naked and watched the first BSC game. After giving her a money shot, I settled in to watch the game. I was tried from not sleeping well and giving up a money shot. My wife was in a sexually playful mood.

My wife teased Brad with her naked body. They teased each other as though they were longtime boyfriend-girlfriend . She told him he was too timid. She liked sexually aggressive men. It was foreplay. She straddled him and stuffed her tongue inside of his mouth. They began wrestling on the bed. They were distracting me from the games I waited all season to watch.

Brad yanked my wife until her head was off the edge of the bed. She told him that he was getting exciting. He straddled her face. They were right in front of me and about four feet to my left. He straddled my wife's face and told her to open her mouth. She loves being manhandled by sexually aggressive men and submitting to their sexual demands. He told her to open her mouth. He tea bagged her while his fingers sifted through her silky and incredibly sexy black bush until his finger penetrated her pussy.

Brad stepped back from my wife, lifted my wife's head with his hands and tilted it backward so her mouth was naturally opened. He told her to relax because he had to get her head in the right position. She instinctively spread her legs which is what she's always does when she's pussy dripping horny and her pussy quivers for a hard cock. He slowly penetrated her mouth with his cock. My wife described Brad's cock to me as a think 8 inches.

Brad used his hands under my wife's head to continually reposition it until he managed to get his cock balls deep inside of her mouth. After her gag reflex was calmed, he held her head still in his hands and throat fucked her. I've never throat fucked my wife. It seemed obvious that Brad wasn't the first dude to throat fuck her. After a few thrusts, she settled in for the ride. He told her to squeeze his balls. He told her to get ready so she wouldn't gag. He shoved all 8" of his thick cock down her throat and shot his cum down it without her missing a spasm of his cock. She told me while we were booty calling each other that it was normal for dudes to thrust all the way when they cum for procreation purposes.

My wife was perfectly still as Brad withdrew his cock from her mouth. He rubbed the head of his cock over my wife's lips and told her to suck the last of his cum out of it. She did. He gently lifted my wife's head until she was seated on the bed. He mounted her, lifted her, and yanked her until her head rested on a pillow at the head of the bed. She told him she hadn't had that (throat fucking) in a long time.

They laid on their sides and passionately kissed each other. His hand moved toward her dripping pussy. She opened her legs to give his fingers access to her clit. He massaged another orgasm out of her clit.

I don't like commercials during games, but they gave me excellent opportunities to watch my wife take a manhandling and throat fucking.

My wife was briefly sober until I returned to the room with wine and beer. She didn't know hown many times Brad came. She thought that it was at least 8 times over two days. I got four. She told me that he was extremely sexually experienced and respectful.

Brad as since picked up a girlfriend. My wife has continued to communicate with him. He relies on her advice and consolation he needs due to a custody battle with his ex-girlfriend. He's asked my wife at least twice to fuck him again. My wife has always politely declined. Finally she told him that if they were going to remain friends, he had to stop asking her for sex. She told him he had to positively focus on his future. She told him that he'd never find another girl better than the woman he's dating now, and he'd be an idiot to fuck it up with her. But when we're alone and fucking, she'll often talk about her euphoric memories of Brad and his cock that she loved.
That's a very hot story! She seems very fun.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:50 am

The three of us went to dinner and when we left they got in the back seat. My wife only was wearing a dress and g-string. By the time I got to the first traffic light she was naked in the back seat. I knew when she had his cock in her was when I heard her gasp as she was directing behind my head. I made sure to hit every traffic light on the way to his home.

When we got there she got out and walked to his front door wearing just her heels. That was one of the wildest times for us.

pauline

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:29 am

My wife was fucking a BBC co-worker at the time. No one was the wiser. On their lunch break, my wife stopped by her mother's house to do some laundry while they ate lunch. At the time, we lived in an apartment and didn't have a machine. Anyways, while in the basement doing the laundry, the 2 of them got a lil playful, and it ended with my wife ulling her pants and panties down just enough to bend over the machine and let her BBC co-worker fuck her and deposit his load deep in her pussy, all while her mother was upstairs.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:04 pm

We have had many wild encounters over the last 25+ years but providing a gang bang for my wife for her birthday each year since she has been 40 has been memorable. For her 40th she told me she wanted to be a "greedy girl" and be the centre of our swinger groups' attention for the night. I had a few months to organise the night with our group. We went for a James Bond theme with the guys wearing tuxedos and the woman stunning even gowns. We had food catered and served by waiters and waitresses wearing nothing but g-strings. After 6 courses with a variety of wines, the food was cleared and the staff left. I led my wife into our games room where I had moved our king size bed into the centre of the room. Around the room we had 6 go-pros positioned around the room ready to capture the night. Our guests sat with their partners on seats around the room while I began to undress Ann. I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor leaving her wearing nothing but a black lace suspender belt and sheer black stockings in a pair of black Christian Louberton shoes. I undressed and laid her on the bed and ate her pussy. I then fucked her proudly in front of our best friends. When I had cum in her and finished I announced that it was now everone's turn to fulfill my wife's every demand. Each guy then fucked her while she blew another. In between men the other wives would eat her creampied pussy and prepare her for her next cock. They would also fluff the husbands waiting so they were hard enough to fuck Ann properly. After each husbands had fucked her thoroughly in all three holes I reclaimed Ann by fucking and cumming in her to reclaim her.
One of the husbands in the group is a video editing genius. His gift to Ann was to take all of the go-pros and spend the next 2 months using footage from every angle to compile a 2 hour movie of her gang bang. We have watched it dozens of times and fuck each other frantically throughout it.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:05 am

Hi Bigman,

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, my wife is a total blast. She's the most sexually enlightened woman I have ever been with.

It was more than the usual MFM sexual hook-up. About six weeks earlier, while my wife was shitfaced drunk, she thought Brad was going to fuck her like a college girl. Suddenly he blew her off. She was consumed trying to figure out why. Once she had him, she appeared to want him to experience sexual euphoria for as long as he could keep up with her.

My wife has always been sexually submissive by nature. It was hard-on exciting to watch Brad throat fuck her, I wasn't surprised that she submitted to him. I still haven't throat fucked her. Since he throat fucked her and she commented that she hadn't been throat fucked in a long time, she told me that one of her many college boyfriends throat fucked her in his dorm room after they watched it performed in a porn scene. His dorm roommate them fuck more a few times after drunken college parties. The hidden life of drunken college coeds...

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:34 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:05 am
Hi Bigman,

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, my wife is a total blast. She's the most sexually enlightened woman I have ever been with.

It was more than the usual MFM sexual hook-up. About six weeks earlier, while my wife was shitfaced drunk, she thought Brad was going to fuck her like a college girl. Suddenly he blew her off. She was consumed trying to figure out why. Once she had him, she appeared to want him to experience sexual euphoria for as long as he could keep up with her.

My wife has always been sexually submissive by nature. It was hard-on exciting to watch Brad throat fuck her, I wasn't surprised that she submitted to him. I still haven't throat fucked her. Since he throat fucked her and she commented that she hadn't been throat fucked in a long time, she told me that one of her many college boyfriends throat fucked her in his dorm room after they watched it performed in a porn scene. His dorm roommate watched them fuck more a few times after drunken college parties. My wife has never cared who saw her naked body. The hidden life of drunken college coeds...

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:19 pm

My wife has a friend name Stacy that’s HW too. One night my wife and Stacy sexually tormented a young man on his birthday. They blind folded him and demanded he tell them who was the best. Each girl gave him a blowjob, they rode him and let him fuck them doggystyle too. They berated him when the guy got up enough nerves to say who was best.

They were just torturing the guy for fun. My wife is 5’1” petite latina. Stacy is damn near 6’0” white girl thats thick in all the right places. Even with blindfold on the guy knew who was doing what to him. My wife and Stacy love to talk about the hell they put that poor man thru on his birthday. I wish I could get that lucky.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:00 am

Bigman wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:14 pm
Incredible, I’m so envious of your experience!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:57 am

bltn1966 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:19 pm
My wife has a friend name Stacy that’s HW too. One night my wife and Stacy sexually tormented a young man on his birthday. They blind folded him and demanded he tell them who was the best. Each girl gave him a blowjob, they rode him and let him fuck them doggystyle too. They berated him when the guy got up enough nerves to say who was best.

They were just torturing the guy for fun. My wife is 5’1” petite latina. Stacy is damn near 6’0” white girl thats thick in all the right places. Even with blindfold on the guy knew who was doing what to him. My wife and Stacy love to talk about the hell they put that poor man thru on his birthday. I wish I could get that lucky.
That makes me want to go to hell.

Bigman
Virgin

Unread post by Bigman » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:17 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:57 am
bltn1966 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:19 pm

That makes me want to go to hell.
Fuck that sounds hot as fuck!

Bigman
Virgin

Unread post by Bigman » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:42 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:50 am
The three of us went to dinner and when we left they got in the back seat. My wife only was wearing a dress and g-string. By the time I got to the first traffic light she was naked in the back seat. I knew when she had his cock in her was when I heard her gasp as she was directing behind my head. I made sure to hit every traffic light on the way to his home.

When we got there she got out and walked to his front door wearing just her heels. That was one of the wildest times for us.

pauline
Fuck that's soo hot!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:20 pm

Bigman wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:42 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:50 am

pauline
Fuck that's soo hot!
Thanks, her lover was into wild sex.

pauline

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:27 am

It happened three times, this dirtiest sex.
I witnessed the second and third time, the first time only the cleaning.
And, to be clear, it happened in what became “our” club in which single men outnumbered the number of couples.

After one of these men treated my wife very well, it sounds logical that this guy/man want to have a reward.
Sometimes it would be a BJ, another time let him fuck her.
In this club fucking happens usually with a condom, as you will understand with so many strangers.
Well, after being fucked and (of course) having more chemistry than usual with this guy/man, my wife pulled the condom from his cock, pressed the cum out of the condom over his penis and began to clean this cock with her mouth.
Being aware of a rather big audience, she did this with the utmost care and also very slowly, swallowing the cum after each lick.

She (about the second time): “With so many men watching me, I wanted to give them this special show. Almost all were jerking themselves and their eye contacts gave me the strength to continue this job as thoroughly as possible. That I was rewarded with their applause, was an unexpected bonus. One man put his arm around my shoulders, kissed my cheek and told me how he much liked this show. He thanked me for the show I gave and being such a delicious hot wife. I was flattered and as you saw, I gave him a BJ. He came quickly in my mouth. I wanted to show them that you were my beloved hubby but especially my cuckold. That is why I cum kissed you in front of them.”

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:02 am

She was out with her friends and was stuck at a train crossing. She rolled down her window and flirted with the guy in a pickup next to her. They all ended up going to a bar, and she went home with the guy and his girlfriend for a threeway. The girlfriend had to drop her back off to her friends the next morning. That's how they found out about us.

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:04 pm

Fucked a woman in a porta jon one time at a concert. Was giving it her good. She was saying “your cock is so big, god it feels good, it’s so deep”. Etc etc. nutted and we walked out and got a standing ovation from the line of people waiting at the porta jobs.

ArtilleryPiece7
Prepubescent

Unread post by ArtilleryPiece7 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:50 am

First post here:

I have had a lot of amazing encounters. But I will narrow it to two encounters - one mine and one hers.

I was a handsome young officer serving in Europe. I had tons of leave saved and my best friend who was extremely religious came over to visit. We backpacked the Alps and took a tour through Italy. When we got to Naples, a cruise ship let off their passengers to join us and they stayed with the tour going north through Italy and back into Germany. A young college freshman decided to join my friend and I. She was tanned and gorgeous. Dirty blonde curly hair and a brickhouse build. Beautiful face with amazing rack standing about 5'4". She immediately became infatuated with me. We couldn't get rid of her. She would go to every museum and historic site with us. We became a trio to my friend's great annoyance. She wanted to know everything about me and over the next several days we got to know each other well. I told her I was married but we were having troubles and I was trying to be good. She didn't care. She held my hand and put her arm around me. My friend was so annoyed but didn't say anything. She rode on the tour bus next to me constantly.

I had two Army "woobies" (soft camo pancho liners) I took on every trip with me. I had one in my knapsack and another over me in the air conditioned bus. She started pulling it over her as well in the bus seat and mischievously felt my package smiling at me. She unbuttoned my pants and I had to move them down a little as I hardened. She smiled wide as she held it - I am a good deal better than average sized. She started to give me hand jobs on the bus and no one knew. When it got dark and the lights were mostly dimmed inside we made out. There was no way we could be alone with the tour chaperone on her end and my best friend on my end.

Finally after days, we had a LONG two hour lunch stop in Switzerland on the way back to Germany. I knew this was crazy. I was having marital problems largely due to my own affairs and I was trying to be good. She was a dependent of a high ranking US officer in Belgium. I knew I could be destroyed if the wrong people found out but I didn't care and neither did she. We were both in total lust as I grabbed my knapsack and the two of us ditched my friend for a hike into the woods not far from the rest stop. We found a secluded soft spot in the grass under some trees and I laid down one woobie and put the other on top of us. We undressed and fucked like rabbits for 45 minutes. She started by making out with me and sucking me with me laying back and then rode me hard. She was so tight I nearly came but held back. Finally I laid her down and fucked her bareback in missionary for well over 20 minutes - she urged me to cum inside her. She said she couldn't get pregnant and not to worry. I came and came and she screamed so loud I thought we would attract attention. We cuddled a little and got ourselves put back together and went back to the bus as if nothing had happened.

She wrote me a long love letter on notebook paper. It was so sweet and I kept it secretly for years. She left it with me when we parted at an AF base in Germany a day later. It said that if things didn't work out with my wife she wanted to know and wanted a chance to actually be with me some way. She left me all her contact information. I never wrote. One of my fellow officers got caught by his wife - a letter from a girl in Amsterdam. It destroyed him. I wanted to write to her but I was not going to make the same mistake but have thought of her countless times over the years. I was going to try to make my marriage work. Sigh...

Now hers. She never wanted to participate in the hotwife thing. She was always happy with just being my wife but I was a hypersexual deviant. I was so concerned about it I went to a shrink to confess outside the Army confidentially to find out what was wrong with me. The shrink seemed judgemental and disgusted by my affairs in the triple digits. He said I was most certainly a satyromaniac and that I could be bi-polar but didn't think so because I had risen through the ranks so well and was so responsible and had been so discreet. My poor wife. She was a cheerleader and I knocked her up at age 17. She was gorgeous. Five foot two, light blonde hair, and a fantastic petite figure with a perfect heart shaped ass and large C-cup rack. Her face was model beautiful. She has always been so forgiving and loving and full of grace. She should have left me a million times for what I put her through.

We opened the marriage as I was gone so much but she never played. She never wanted to. I did. I nearly left her for another woman at one point. I was horrible. She finally was really angry over that one - more angry than I'd ever seen - and hurt. We had been invited to swing on a couple of occasions by other couples but considered it WAY too risky as we knew them well and the husbands were my military peers. One of their wives played footsie with my package under the table at a hayride for a half hour while smiling at me and making light conversation. I wanted to - but no. I was in command. Wasn't going to mess that up.

I told her that she should play and be a hotwife at that point because she needed to get even with me. I told her I promised not to play anymore and it would turn me on. Her anger over that final affair finally made her decide to act. I had just made Major and was traveling constantly. We had to be super discrete. Not only was I a field grade officer at this point but we still had high school and college aged kids at home.

So I'm in DC for meetings and getting ready to come home and I get a call. She tells me she found someone and that she is going to fuck him that day. I wanted to know who it was. She just said his name was M and that he was handsome and intelligent and turned her on. She told me it was happening that day and there was nothing I could do about it. The control and power that this gave her obviously turned her on. This was a travel day for me and I had a long way to go. I was on pins and needles. It was finally happening. My faithful little wife was finally going to do it!

After a long annoying flight I made it to KCI for a short layover to Houston. I had several texts from her telling me she was with him at a hotel and they were starting. My hair stood up. I felt prickling on the back of my neck. My whole head became hot and red with an adrenaline rush. I decided to call. She didn't pick up. I made it to my gate and the plane was almost ready to board. I called again. She answered laughing saying "Hey Baby, you wanna listen?" Before I could even respond I could hear the porn slap and her moaning loudly as she was getting pounded. I tried to remain calm just standing against a wall in the airport. People must just have assumed I was listening to a business call but I was listening to my wife getting fucked and I was a little concerned that someone might hear a little so stepped into the next gate area to continue listening. My boarding group got called and I had to get on the plane. I hung up and was just so pumped like I was on some kind of upper. I could not relax on the plane to Houston. All I could think of was her getting pounded by this handsome stranger.

I finally got to Houston and once I got to my gate called again. She answered, "Hey Baby, you wanna listen some more?" She layed the phone down again and I could hear this guy in the background grunting and slamming into my wife as she screamed. I couldn't believe it! I was proud of how long I could last but wow! They had been going at it for HOURS at this point. I wondered if this were round two??? I listened for a half hour - just intense vigorous sex moaning and grunting. I finally had to get on the plane. When I got home she was cooking dinner for the kids. I couldn't wait till later when I could get her alone and pry all the juicy details out of her and reclaim her. This one encounter reignited our entire sex life. It was amazing.

The next time, I participated with M and a pretty girl he had brought for me. We met at a town equal distance from both our locations. It was intense and I watched her with him. He was bigger than I am at least 8 and a half to 9 inches. I watched in amazement as he stretched her and pounded her. We all fucked for hours as we popped Red Bulls and played. She played with him again numerous times and several of others over the course of a few years. She usually did it while I was traveling and she could tease me while I was away driving me crazy! However, she didn't like looking for men and said it was a huge annoying waste of her time. Finally she was really unimpressed with one guy she slept with in law enforcement and I think it turned her off. She announced to me that she didn't need to do it anymore and would prefer not to unless I insisted. I didn't argue. We were both really busy anyway with career/job stuff and family management.

A couple years later I received orders to the funny shaped building in DC and I was now a newly minted senior field grade officer. She came with me and my position was way too high visibility and I was too well known to play our games there - although we did discuss it. If anyone found out in our group of friends or colleagues it would have destroyed my reputation permanently. We both decided it would be better not to play - it was just too risky - although a younger couple befriended us at one point and it almost happened organically - but I put the brakes on. I had become a high strung wet noodle.

Now a decade later, me retired still young and our kids gone - we are talking about playing again. She is still a total knockout and I look a decade younger than I am. We have never been to a swing club and we are thinking of going to dip our toes in this summer. Sorry for the verbosity. I guess I was compelled to share after reading the entire Reese thread. I could really relate to so many of the things they were both doing and going through. My career and family situation made it impossible for us to enjoy it on the level they did. But we did have a lot of fun and it totally ignited our sex life and our love, our closeness and trust. We would both do anything for each other.

Thanks for reading. A.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:38 pm

ArtilleryPiece7 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:50 am
First post here:

I have had a lot of amazing encounters. But I will narrow it to two encounters - one mine and one hers.

I was a handsome young officer serving in Europe. I had tons of leave saved and my best friend who was extremely religious came over to visit. We backpacked the Alps and took a tour through Italy. When we got to Naples, a cruise ship let off their passengers to join us and they stayed with the tour going north through Italy and back into Germany. A young college freshman decided to join my friend and I. She was tanned and gorgeous. Dirty blonde curly hair and a brickhouse build. Beautiful face with amazing rack standing about 5'4". She immediately became infatuated with me. We couldn't get rid of her. She would go to every museum and historic site with us. We became a trio to my friend's great annoyance. She wanted to know everything about me and over the next several days we got to know each other well. I told her I was married but we were having troubles and I was trying to be good. She didn't care. She held my hand and put her arm around me. My friend was so annoyed but didn't say anything. She rode on the tour bus next to me constantly.

I had two Army "woobies" (soft camo pancho liners) I took on every trip with me. I had one in my knapsack and another over me in the air conditioned bus. She started pulling it over her as well in the bus seat and mischievously felt my package smiling at me. She unbuttoned my pants and I had to move them down a little as I hardened. She smiled wide as she held it - I am a good deal better than average sized. She started to give me hand jobs on the bus and no one knew. When it got dark and the lights were mostly dimmed inside we made out. There was no way we could be alone with the tour chaperone on her end and my best friend on my end.

Finally after days, we had a LONG two hour lunch stop in Switzerland on the way back to Germany. I knew this was crazy. I was having marital problems largely due to my own affairs and I was trying to be good. She was a dependent of a high ranking US officer in Belgium. I knew I could be destroyed if the wrong people found out but I didn't care and neither did she. We were both in total lust as I grabbed my knapsack and the two of us ditched my friend for a hike into the woods not far from the rest stop. We found a secluded soft spot in the grass under some trees and I laid down one woobie and put the other on top of us. We undressed and fucked like rabbits for 45 minutes. She started by making out with me and sucking me with me laying back and then rode me hard. She was so tight I nearly came but held back. Finally I laid her down and fucked her bareback in missionary for well over 20 minutes - she urged me to cum inside her. She said she couldn't get pregnant and not to worry. I came and came and she screamed so loud I thought we would attract attention. We cuddled a little and got ourselves put back together and went back to the bus as if nothing had happened.

She wrote me a long love letter on notebook paper. It was so sweet and I kept it secretly for years. She left it with me when we parted at an AF base in Germany a day later. It said that if things didn't work out with my wife she wanted to know and wanted a chance to actually be with me some way. She left me all her contact information. I never wrote. One of my fellow officers got caught by his wife - a letter from a girl in Amsterdam. It destroyed him. I wanted to write to her but I was not going to make the same mistake but have thought of her countless times over the years. I was going to try to make my marriage work. Sigh...

Now hers. She never wanted to participate in the hotwife thing. She was always happy with just being my wife but I was a hypersexual deviant. I was so concerned about it I went to a shrink to confess outside the Army confidentially to find out what was wrong with me. The shrink seemed judgemental and disgusted by my affairs in the triple digits. He said I was most certainly a satyromaniac and that I could be bi-polar but didn't think so because I had risen through the ranks so well and was so responsible and had been so discreet. My poor wife. She was a cheerleader and I knocked her up at age 17. She was gorgeous. Five foot two, light blonde hair, and a fantastic petite figure with a perfect heart shaped ass and large C-cup rack. Her face was model beautiful. She has always been so forgiving and loving and full of grace. She should have left me a million times for what I put her through.

We opened the marriage as I was gone so much but she never played. She never wanted to. I did. I nearly left her for another woman at one point. I was horrible. She finally was really angry over that one - more angry than I'd ever seen - and hurt. We had been invited to swing on a couple of occasions by other couples but considered it WAY too risky as we knew them well and the husbands were my military peers. One of their wives played footsie with my package under the table at a hayride for a half hour while smiling at me and making light conversation. I wanted to - but no. I was in command. Wasn't going to mess that up.

I told her that she should play and be a hotwife at that point because she needed to get even with me. I told her I promised not to play anymore and it would turn me on. Her anger over that final affair finally made her decide to act. I had just made Major and was traveling constantly. We had to be super discrete. Not only was I a field grade officer at this point but we still had high school and college aged kids at home.

So I'm in DC for meetings and getting ready to come home and I get a call. She tells me she found someone and that she is going to fuck him that day. I wanted to know who it was. She just said his name was M and that he was handsome and intelligent and turned her on. She told me it was happening that day and there was nothing I could do about it. The control and power that this gave her obviously turned her on. This was a travel day for me and I had a long way to go. I was on pins and needles. It was finally happening. My faithful little wife was finally going to do it!

After a long annoying flight I made it to KCI for a short layover to Houston. I had several texts from her telling me she was with him at a hotel and they were starting. My hair stood up. I felt prickling on the back of my neck. My whole head became hot and red with an adrenaline rush. I decided to call. She didn't pick up. I made it to my gate and the plane was almost ready to board. I called again. She answered laughing saying "Hey Baby, you wanna listen?" Before I could even respond I could hear the porn slap and her moaning loudly as she was getting pounded. I tried to remain calm just standing against a wall in the airport. People must just have assumed I was listening to a business call but I was listening to my wife getting fucked and I was a little concerned that someone might hear a little so stepped into the next gate area to continue listening. My boarding group got called and I had to get on the plane. I hung up and was just so pumped like I was on some kind of upper. I could not relax on the plane to Houston. All I could think of was her getting pounded by this handsome stranger.

I finally got to Houston and once I got to my gate called again. She answered, "Hey Baby, you wanna listen some more?" She layed the phone down again and I could hear this guy in the background grunting and slamming into my wife as she screamed. I couldn't believe it! I was proud of how long I could last but wow! They had been going at it for HOURS at this point. I wondered if this were round two??? I listened for a half hour - just intense vigorous sex moaning and grunting. I finally had to get on the plane. When I got home she was cooking dinner for the kids. I couldn't wait till later when I could get her alone and pry all the juicy details out of her and reclaim her. This one encounter reignited our entire sex life. It was amazing.

The next time, I participated with M and a pretty girl he had brought for me. We met at a town equal distance from both our locations. It was intense and I watched her with him. He was bigger than I am at least 8 and a half to 9 inches. I watched in amazement as he stretched her and pounded her. We all fucked for hours as we popped Red Bulls and played. She played with him again numerous times and several of others over the course of a few years. She usually did it while I was traveling and she could tease me while I was away driving me crazy! However, she didn't like looking for men and said it was a huge annoying waste of her time. Finally she was really unimpressed with one guy she slept with in law enforcement and I think it turned her off. She announced to me that she didn't need to do it anymore and would prefer not to unless I insisted. I didn't argue. We were both really busy anyway with career/job stuff and family management.

A couple years later I received orders to the funny shaped building in DC and I was now a newly minted senior field grade officer. She came with me and my position was way too high visibility and I was too well known to play our games there - although we did discuss it. If anyone found out in our group of friends or colleagues it would have destroyed my reputation permanently. We both decided it would be better not to play - it was just too risky - although a younger couple befriended us at one point and it almost happened organically - but I put the brakes on. I had become a high strung wet noodle.

Now a decade later, me retired still young and our kids gone - we are talking about playing again. She is still a total knockout and I look a decade younger than I am. We have never been to a swing club and we are thinking of going to dip our toes in this summer. Sorry for the verbosity. I guess I was compelled to share after reading the entire Reese thread. I could really relate to so many of the things they were both doing and going through. My career and family situation made it impossible for us to enjoy it on the level they did. But we did have a lot of fun and it totally ignited our sex life and our love, our closeness and trust. We would both do anything for each other.

Thanks for reading. A.
When I lived in DC years ago, there was a restaurant that held swinger parties once a month. The rule was couples only; but there was a third floor room filled with mattresses that people who hooked up could go to and have sex. I remember that there were commissioned officers who attended these parties with their wives (not too many female officers back then). I did come close to hooking up with a female Coast Guard officer. At the time she was one of the highest ranked women in the Coast Guard, although she was only a Lieutenant.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:41 pm

I could write a book about wild and risky sex of my college years. I'm sure that my wife could, too.