I think she’s found someone

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
JR1966
Trainable

I think she’s found someone

Unread post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:24 am

So after a few years of pillow talk with her and telling her how much fun this would be for both of us etc etc. A vacation to Chicago last summer at a pizza joint a very sexy young black man waited on us. When we got home I’d mentioned we should go back and find him. Her response was “we don’t even know if he will still be working there”. She also said it would be awkward with me watching her with another man etc etc etc.

We take pics of her ass and I send them to a friend of mine who’s she’s met and he sometimes uses them on his Facebook page for jump day. Lol. I tell her the guys love her ass and even some of the women.

I’ve told her that lots of young men like older women, matter of fact most do. Told her we need to find her a young man for her. All that kinda talk and more.

So those are just examples. I planted this seed probably 2-3 years ago. That’s a long story short lol.

So fast forward to a month ago she had shoulder surgery. She has PT every day. One day and came home and said it’s to bad our one daughter has a boyfriend because one of my PT people would be perfect for her. She said he likes to kayak and fish etc etc. likes everything we do. She said he’s probably mid 20s age. She was very enthusiastic and excited to tell me about him. He has a cabin on 10 acres, lives alone, drives an old jeep Cherokee etc etc. she found out a lot about him.

Found out he kayaks a certain river that I want her to kayak on but she’s never been on it and he kayaks it all the time. She kayaks a faster bigger river but he’s scared of the current.

So another PT session was scheduled for him ( they rotate sessions between people). She finds out he’s not in his 20s but is a young looking 37. Again she told me this with some excitement that only I would be able to see. If you don’t know her you would never be able to tell. They chatted more this session.

So last night we talk about him because she’s seeing today. I tell her places on the river he likes and I mention places they could launch at and leave their vehicles at up and downstream. And we talk about her getting him on the faster river she likes. I tell her she should get his number and ask him to go sometime because he doesn’t live far from us and he would be someone to go with on short notice. She says yeah might do that. We talk more about him and exchanging numbers and stuff.

So this morning when she’s getting ready we talk more. She asks me “what’s that place you told me about on the river he likes where you catch crappie at”. I tell her again. Then I tell her if you ask for his number don’t make it awkward. I think she mentioned a plan on how to ask him but not for sure.

Today she texts me and says I didn’t get his number but told him to get ahold of me (her) if he ever wanted to get on the faster river. Said he’s kinda shy, and that she will still work on him for fishing with me and kayaking with her.

I asked for his last name so I could look him up on Facebook. She apparently already had because she said she couldn’t find him.

I told her she needs to try to get number because he shy and may never ask her to go. She said Ok.

There was a lot more to the conversation than I can type here. She’s also started working out as of last weekend.

What’s everyone s take on this. I mean I know it’s hard to tell not knowing her and reading the text.

Am I reading more into it than I should?
Last edited by JR1966 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

JR1966
Trainable

Re: I think she’s found someone

Unread post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:28 am

Perhaps she wanted to find one she was attracted to? Maybe she has been looking for a while now. I don’t know but it was strange when she came home that day kinda being a chatty Cathy about him.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:03 am

If you want this to develop, listen and support. Don't drive the kayak.

When the guy is younger, it can take awhile for him to believe he has a chance and isn't misreading her. She'll need to make a move, such as asking for his number.

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:34 am

I haven’t been really been driving the kayak but I’m not going to bring it up again unless she does.

I think she’s going to ask for his number next session. At
Least she said she would after I mentioned that he’s shy and may not ask you to go. I’m not sure she thought about that.

Great advice though! Thank you!

Am I reading to much into something that’s not there because I really want it to happen?

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:28 pm

curious. He's 37 - how old is your wife?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:33 pm

JR1966 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:34 am
I haven’t been really been driving the kayak but I’m not going to bring it up again unless she does.

Least she said she would after I mentioned that he’s shy and may not ask you to go. I’m not sure she thought about that.

Am I reading to much into something that’s not there because I really want it to happen?
JR# - Perhaps when she talks about him or kayaking, you could try mentioning she could tell him she would like to kayak with him on some water that he is comfortable with. This way she could evaluate his skill level and perhaps help him become better. Maybe he is not as skilled as she is and is rightly concerned about where she normally paddles.

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:11 pm

Gearup wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:28 pm
curious. He's 37 - how old is your wife?

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:12 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:33 pm
JR1966 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:34 am

JR# - Perhaps when she talks about him or kayaking, you could try mentioning she could tell him she would like to kayak with him on some water that he is comfortable with. This way she could evaluate his skill level and perhaps help him become better. Maybe he is not as skilled as she is and is rightly concerned about where she normally paddles.

Good idea! I’ll bring that up if she brings him up again.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:09 am

I guess patience will be the key. It will be interesting for you to see how this unfolds.

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:43 am

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:09 am
I guess patience will be the key. It will be interesting for you to see how this unfolds.

I’m Just hoping that she’s had this in the back of her head for a while after I’ve mentioned it to her for all these years. Hoping that she has been looking secretly for the right guy.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:29 pm

Absolutely. Me too! 😀

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:06 pm

Is she perimenopausal or has she crossed the great divide?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:58 am

zorro wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:06 pm
Is she perimenopausal or has she crossed the great divide?
Well she has a marina or whatever so not sure. But I’m sure she has to be post.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:05 pm

JR1966 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:58 am
Well she has a marina or whatever so not sure.
Hard to tell, unless she gives some seamen an opportunity
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:48 pm

And that’s not gonna happen lol