Compersion

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
dinoo
Experienced

Re: Compersion

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:04 am

When reading this thread I get that "experts" (I can't express it better on this moment) are speaking here.

My experience about compersion.

Perhaps in the early years when I was trying to win over my future wife, I suffered from some jealousy.
But that quickly changed to being proud of my future wife.
She had something about her that made men feel attracted to her. And I had to live with that until her death.
I said it wrong: I found it particularly pleasant to be confronted with this continuously. After all, it was proof that I had married a special woman.

I have often wondered what it was that made men attracted to her.
Her eternal smile? Or, as someone recently said to me, her warm appearance? Was it that she always treated every man kindly?

Very often she visibly enjoyed all the attention she received. Even though I didn't get everything, she told me more about it later. Sometimes in detail. And sometimes even on the spot. Of course, I would almost say, it is mainly the physical attentions that have stayed with me. Even my best friend couldn't keep his hands off her. My wife then told me with due pride what he had allowed himself to do. And preferably immediately, or not long, after an event.
Yes, the physical part remained relatively limited in the beginning and although there were longer periods in which nothing took place, the attraction stayed always visibly. She learned through play that I never raised an objection. On the contrary, she got to know me as her husband who gave her the freedom to be who she wanted to be. And above all, encouraged her to stay that way.

Only decades later, during our late entry into the HW/Cuckold lifestyle, did she (and I of course) discover that despite her age, that attraction may have manifested itself even more strongly.
It was she who chose the “nudist evening” in the club we visited monthly. It only happened once that she told me to start having sex because there was no attention for her. (That helped immediately, by the way.)
But all those evenings, and then the entire evening, she received the attention that any woman could wish for.
She was often surrounded by several men. She pleased them, those men pleased her.
Appropriating that freedom, no, with, I would almost say, motherly attention, never refusing, pushing boundaries quite a bit, above all enjoying it, knowing that giving BJs was always well received by every man, that was the image that is etched in my memory. They were her evenings.

There was also often more chemistry between some of those men and her.
LadyD could then completely lose herself in the game of love. As if she was in a completely different world. Hers, the one she adored.
It then felt as if I had lost her to another man. But it was precisely this fact that I could give her that other world that felt so terribly good to me.

Every evening was recorded in our diary and almost always deepened in very intimate conversations and/or emails. This also led to fantasizing about what else could happen. And that went far, quite far.
She adored me because she could express her most intimate feelings/thoughts with me and that I accepted her, as she put it, “selfish behavior” so easily.
I loved her because she was able to break away from me so much. Of course I knew it was only temporary. Yet….

It all became even more intimate when one of her deepest wishes became reality.
Me, giving another man a blowjob. Quickly followed by doing that blow job together.

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:23 pm

Dinno, what a great detailed outline of your experience, you both had wonderful experiences and good memories.

Sorry to hear of your wife's passing, but good you can reflect some wonderful moments.

Thanks for sharing.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Wannabecuck2468 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:23 pm
Dinno, what a great detailed outline of your experience, you both had wonderful experiences and good memories.

Sorry to hear of your wife's passing, but good you can reflect some wonderful moments.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Wannabecuck.

Reflect?
Her most serious problem was that I would forget her.
My answer was that I have so many memories and that I have our rather detailed, so extensive diary we wrote.
Above I have the hundreds of photographs and some videos.
Last but not least, you are very special. How can I forget you?

Reflecting? Not alone....
Contribute in OHWO is a means for me to write about my memories. And I feel very happy about that.
Especially because I know how she liked my contributions.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:18 am

Many women exude natural sexuality often without realizing it attracts men. My wife and her sister exude natural sexuality.

My wife has always appreciated sincere compliments from men. She kept herself looking hot, and she appreciated men who admired her effort to keep her scorching hot body scorching hot.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:01 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:18 am
Many women exude natural sexuality often without realizing it attracts men. My wife and her sister exude natural sexuality.

My wife has always appreciated sincere compliments from men. She kept herself looking hot, and she appreciated men who admired her effort to keep her scorching hot body scorching hot.
I sometimes refer to this as a woman’s “erotic aura.” However, when I use that term, I’m unusually referring to a quality that isn’t limited to just their physical appearance. Part of it is attitude, and part of it isn’t easily defined. It’s a “vibe” a woman emits, often unconsciously.

Long before I met Shelley, I had a very casual FWB relationship with a gal named Kelley. She was in her 20’s, fit, physically attractive, and a had a bohemian flair about her. However, her facial appearance and body were much more of the ‘girl next door’ type, rather than “Playboy” or “Victoria’s secret.” When I met her in a restaurant, I had no idea what she did for a living, but something about her was just insanely attractive. There was some kind of energy that she radiated that couldn’t be explained. I had a hardon when speaking with her that first time.

It was only after we went out the next night I learned she was an exotic dancer working a nomadic circuit between clubs on the East coast. That radiant erotic aura of hers’ served her well in her career. Whenever she was in town, I’d meet her at the hotel after her shift was over and help her count cash before going out to eat. I couldn’t believe the size of some of her tips!

Holy God, that bohemian “girl next door” from Colorado was so hot!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540