Kasadie vs. Something else

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Have2startsomewhere
Prepubescent

Kasadie vs. Something else

Unread post by Have2startsomewhere » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:33 pm

Hi all,

My wife is on board to flirt with someone else online (big step for her) and based on one of the more prolific posters here, I was going to go with Kasadie to get us started. Does anyone have access to this app and can check if the community for Toronto area is of a decent size? I’ve read somewhere that they have problems outside of bigger centres.

I like the idea of a paid site like Kasadie where it was pointed out to me that the paywall cuts out some of the BS. Any other sites you have experience with as an alternate suggestion? If you can tell from the site how big the community is from Toronto, that info would be helpful and appreciated.

I’m going to get her started this week. 🤞

Essteaze
Player

Re: Kasadie vs. Something else

Unread post by Essteaze » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:37 pm

i just checked...maybe 25-40 accounts in toronto, when it expands outside of toronto, there are like 5 more Canada accounts then all other suggestions are in the US.

Good luck

Have2startsomewhere
Prepubescent

Unread post by Have2startsomewhere » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:53 pm

Essteaze wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:37 pm
i just checked...maybe 25-40 accounts in toronto, when it expands outside of toronto, there are like 5 more Canada accounts then all other suggestions are in the US.

Good luck
Hmmmm. That doesn’t seem like great value for money in membership fee. Still, at only ~$20, it might at least give a couple of additional options to find a decent fit if I get more than one app.

Thanks for the info Essteaze!

Have2startsomewhere
Prepubescent

Unread post by Have2startsomewhere » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:10 pm

There really isn’t any specific reason to worry about the user base of an area beyond the idea that if things go well and she gets the big to meet up with the guy, she could. Maybe for now it would be better to just get her flirting regardless of where the person is in NA so that she gets some momentum. 🤔

Essteaze
Player

Unread post by Essteaze » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:27 pm

Have2startsomewhere wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:53 pm
Essteaze wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:37 pm

Good luck
Hmmmm. That doesn’t seem like great value for money in membership fee. Still, at only ~$20, it might at least give a couple of additional options to find a decent fit if I get more than one app.

Thanks for the info Essteaze!
I believe Kasidie is one of the better sites, but i also live in an area that only has about 25-40 accounts and it is not great, we do use it when we hit bigger areas tho, and mostly we keep the account because my wife runs that account and she like the feel of the app, it feels kinda like facebook where you can post and like/comment photos.

we get more bites on SLS but that site is terrible.