Valentine

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
xxxRyno
Experienced

Valentine

Unread post by xxxRyno » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:40 am

Happy Valentine’s Day, any HWs seeing their Bull instead of their Hubby today? Plans?

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Re: Valentine

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:02 am

My wife is attending a party for singles in a bar, hopefully there's somebody she likes.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:47 am

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:02 am
My wife is attending a party for singles in a bar, hopefully there's somebody she likes.
Sounds HOT! Has she attended a party like this in the past; are you going to help her pick out her attire for tonight?

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:10 am

One year ago today, my wife Susan walked in our front door after spending the night with an old lover that she hadn’t been with in more than 40 years.

I never met the guy until he walked in our home, looked me in the eye, shook my hand and said thank you. Susan had a glow about her. After he left Susan told me exactly what happened. They had sex three times and it was an amazing experience for her. I am still in awe of how she put that together with a guy that is totally vanilla.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 am

xxxRyno wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:47 am
Dutch cuckold wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:02 am
Sounds HOT! Has she attended a party like this in the past; are you going to help her pick out her attire for tonight?
She will probably ask me what to wear but no fancy preparations as sometimes with a real date.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:08 am

Her FWB and I are trying to line up a playdate for her for later today. Fingers crossed! Nothing like an MFM for a V-Day gift!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:11 am

Curious to see if there’s a decent number of guys who reserve “special” holidays like Valentine’s, birthdays, etc. to just the two of you instead of her spending the time with a FB. Not saying one way or another is best, but for me personally it would be preferable to have my lady with me on Valentine’s and holidays.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:29 am

Statein88 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:11 am
Curious to see if there’s a decent number of guys who reserve “special” holidays like Valentine’s, birthdays, etc. to just the two of you instead of her spending the time with a FB. Not saying one way or another is best, but for me personally it would be preferable to have my lady with me on Valentine’s and holidays.
My wife usually likes to keep valentine, christmas and birthdays and such for the two of us. But I would like to see her get really crazy about some guy and spend some of them with him. Has not happened yet. So that's the complete opposite from what you're having, my guess is that a lot of the guys on here would let their wives decide.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:49 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:10 am
One year ago today, my wife Susan walked in our front door after spending the night with an old lover that she hadn’t been with in more than 40 years.

I never met the guy until he walked in our home, looked me in the eye, shook my hand and said thank you. Susan had a glow about her. After he left Susan told me exactly what happened. They had sex three times and it was an amazing experience for her. I am still in awe of how she put that together with a guy that is totally vanilla.
How did the reconnection happen?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:52 am

I plan to spend Valentine's Day with both my men :)

I had an excellent date with my boyfriend in a hotel this morning. This evening will be for my husband. Win-win.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:16 pm

xxxRyno wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:49 am
MarknSusan wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:10 am

How did the reconnection happen?
Susan had been in touch with him on FaceBook for a couple years. He was not married, but had sexless relationship with a live in girlfriend that was ending.

She sent him a few nude pics that got his attention but he would not get together because she was married. After a few months of her explaining that we are non monogamous and have an open relationship he still couldn’t figure it out.

So they began talking on the phone and he finally said he understood, but did not make any effort to get together with her and they didn’t communicate much after that.

Then out of the blue he just called her up and he told her he wanted to see her.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:18 pm

hubby are going out for dinner, we've spent plenty of valentine's with the kids. no fb's tonight.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:26 pm

We don't celebrate valentine's, so her having a date seems naughtily subversive. :twisted:

Nothing happening this year, but last year leggysandy was supposed to have her first date with George on this night, which sadly was called off. They made up for it later, though :cool:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:07 pm

Not this year but last year. My wife and her long term bull went out to a nice dinner. Back to his place where she spent the night fucking and getting filled up multiple times while I stayed at home
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:59 am

Hello new member here. I spent the evening with my wife. Dinner and a movie. There are some things a-brewing lately in our relationship but we did not discuss it yesterday.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:00 am

Welcome to the forum Tacoma75. You will find advice here.

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:18 am

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:19 am

My wife's FWB came over last night and spent the night with her in my bed. All she wore from evening till now is just stockings and a silk robe. They had sex twice last night and I'm currently still waiting up for him to get up and have sex with her this morning and then leave so I can spend some time with my wife and reclaim her before I can finally get some sleep. I'll probably update my thread later since it's been a while since I updated it. But it was a good Valentines Day for us.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721