Live Cam Experience

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
blackmann33
Trainable

Live Cam Experience

Unread post by blackmann33 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:11 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right section but I'm curious to know if anyone has experience using live cams to spice things up, especially in the beginning when you're new or thinking about getting into the LS? If so, which sites and how was the experience?

Shadnaster
Player

Re: Live Cam Experience

Unread post by Shadnaster » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:46 am

That's how we started. I don't remember the site though. It started with her having sex chats with random guys and I would read them later. That ended up moving to video chat with random guys. She would be in the bedroom having video chats with guys. I would be watching her PC from my PC in another room. It was really hot. Sometimes she would do a thing where I couldn't come in and fuck her until she got 3 guys to come online.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:53 am

Hi blackman33,

Remember that you can be recorded on a webcam. If other people can see you, they can record you.

blackmann33
Trainable

Unread post by blackmann33 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:34 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:53 am
Hi blackman33,

Remember that you can be recorded on a webcam. If other people can see you, they can record you.
That's a good point, thanks!

The idea came up when my wife and I were watching a show about it. When I asked if she would ever be interested and she gave a non-answer, which means "maybe." 🙂

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 pm

We haven't done it but I used to enjoy watching cams on chaturbate.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:33 am

In 1994 I got AOL software for business purposes. Instead, I found chat rooms, and never used the software for business. In those days, it was dial up, and a lot of times you could not get on-line, plus they charged you hourly to use the service, and it got quite pricey. To fix that, both my wife and I volunteered our time as CJ's and got an 800 number we could always get on-line with, plus free accounts. Most of the other CJ's were way more tech savvy than I, and they taught me many things about computers, including something called CUSEEME. So I got a cheap cam and went to the CUSEEME chat rooms. One night I was talking to a guy, and he whipped his dick out, and it was quite impressive. I called my wife into see, and the next thing I know she is sitting talking to him topless. Wasn't long before it became a nightly thing of her showing men her body on cam. It was quite hot reading some of the things my wife typed to these guys, how she'd suck their cocks etc. We had a group that we met with once a week and we played Truth or Dare. Some single men, some married couples, and we did everything in front of them. I think this liberated my wife to start meeting some men she chatted with on-line, which led to her sleeping with them. So, I would say the camming led directly to being a hotwife.

phil
Player

Unread post by phil » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:44 am

luvwives999 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:33 am
So, I would say the camming led directly to being a hotwife.
My wife has cammed a fair amount. She hasn't yet been with anyone in real life (we talk about it and she'd do it under the right circumstances). If it does happen, I also think that camming will have been a stepping stone.

SteelRidge
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteelRidge » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:36 pm

blackmann33 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:11 pm
I'm not sure if this is the right section but I'm curious to know if anyone has experience using live cams to spice things up, especially in the beginning when you're new or thinking about getting into the LS? If so, which sites and how was the experience?
We used live cam a lot. We did it mainly on Swinglifestyle (SLS), Adult Friend Finder (AFF). We fucked on cam pretty much every weekend sometimes with another couple watching but mostly just fucking on broadcast mode and letting whoever watch. One time on AFF we had 325 people watching. I preferred broadcasting because stopping and watching other couples got in the way of fucking.
Link to SteelRidge Sex Journal

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57531&hilit=SteelRidge

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:51 am

A long time ago, my wife started playing online with me. She eventually moved up to having sex with some of her boyfriends on camera while I watched. She eventually met up with some of the guys who had watched her online.