My hotwife accepted a date to Americade Lake George

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

My hotwife accepted a date to Americade Lake George

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:11 am

My wife Kelly accepted a weekend date to Americade Lake George 2024 with a long time black friend of hers. For those who may not know Americade is a huge motorcycle festival event held in scenic Lake George in the Adirondack Mountains region in upstate New York.

Her male friend, (yes she has had sex with him on numerous occasions over the years), has offered her to buy her a “biker chick” wardrobe including leather miniskirts and other biker chick clothing my wife fancies wearing for that weekend no matter how revealing.

I have never seen my beautiful blonde wife dressed up as a hot biker chick especially her sporting a leather miniskirt without panties. My wife is all into playing a slutty biker chick for that upcoming weekend at the end of May, and as she loves pointing out her male friend gives her great orgasms with his oversized cock.

How wild does Americade get for those who have attended ? My wife and her biker buddy will be there for three nights of intense sex and who knows what else

My wife loves shopping for sexy outfits, kinda nice this time her friend with benefits is paying the tab. I asked her how short of a miniskirt(s) her sexy response…barely, barely enough to cover my asscheeks

My next question what unique date locations / venues has your went on with other men ?

ahboom
Virgin

Re: My hotwife accepted a date to Americade Lake George

Unread post by ahboom » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:08 am

Looks like it's gonna be a fun weekend where she can practically roleplay and live the biker life for a whole weekend! I hope they have fun

ahboom
Virgin

Unread post by ahboom » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:09 am

Looks like it's gonna be a fun weekend where she can practically roleplay and live the biker life for a whole weekend! I hope they have fun

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:44 pm

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:11 am
My wife Kelly accepted a weekend date to Americade Lake George 2024 with a long time black friend of hers. For those who may not know Americade is a huge motorcycle festival event held in scenic Lake George in the Adirondack Mountains region in upstate New York.

Her male friend, (yes she has had sex with him on numerous occasions over the years), has offered her to buy her a “biker chick” wardrobe including leather miniskirts and other biker chick clothing my wife fancies wearing for that weekend no matter how revealing.

I have never seen my beautiful blonde wife dressed up as a hot biker chick especially her sporting a leather miniskirt without panties. My wife is all into playing a slutty biker chick for that upcoming weekend at the end of May, and as she loves pointing out her male friend gives her great orgasms with his oversized cock.

How wild does Americade get for those who have attended ? My wife and her biker buddy will be there for three nights of intense sex and who knows what else

My wife loves shopping for sexy outfits, kinda nice this time her friend with benefits is paying the tab. I asked her how short of a miniskirt(s) her sexy response…barely, barely enough to cover my asscheeks

My next question what unique date locations / venues has your went on with other men ?
WHV - Enquiring minds, well me at least, wonder if the fellow will be on hand during the clothing selection period, you know for quality control and moral support purposes. :lol: :lol: