Wife has a spontaneous date this evening

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
redhotcouple
Virgin

Wife has a spontaneous date this evening

Unread post by redhotcouple » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:12 pm

Maybe some people have read my wife’s first time in 21 years being with another man, this evening maybe the second time. My wife has been texting with a guy for a couple of weeks now, she really likes him, has a lot of experience in this world, good talker (which she likes) Around 20:30 this evening he asked her if he could come by (spontaneously) and meet her, we agreed, so she is with him now in his car. I asked her for regular updates and everything is going well I think. She hasn’t kissed him yet (maybe because he is talker 😉) so we’ll see and I will update you later.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife has a spontaneous date this evening

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:34 pm

Spontaneous dates, or one-night-stands are exciting.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:00 pm

Oh wow, I can’t wait to hear how this all went!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

redhotcouple
Virgin

Unread post by redhotcouple » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:32 am

She came home around midnight, and told me everything. When she stepped into his car a block from our home, he said you’ve requested a taxi madam? To brake the ice and they both laughed. Then he asked her where to go, so my wife told him to park nearby a shopping centre. She told him she was really nervous and he told her he was nervous to. He parked at the spot she suggested and they started talking, about his life, and my wife told about her adventures up till now. And well like I thought they talked a lot, but eventually he said, done with all the talking, how about a kiss. So he leaned in and she welcomed his lips. So there was a lot of kissing (30 mins) and fondling, he kissed her breasts as well, eventually his hand moved to her pussy and very skilfully slipped a finger in and he started finger banging her, but because it was a rather cramped space (small car) he did not have a good postion to really finger her deeply and properly so she didn’t have an orgasm, but he was a fine kisser and got her really really wet, up to the point that she was soaking. She did not touch his dick yet, she felt uneasy about that at this stage. He did try to convince her to come with him, but it is quite a drive (for dutch people anyway) so she declined because she didn’t have all her stuff for an overnight stay and other practical factors came into play. So eventually he dropped her of at the same point that she was picked up. She took a shower and cuddled with me telling me everything. All exited and really horny we had great sex afterwards, she came about 4 times, I can last a long time but I’m more of a one and done type of guy, but pounding away we both came like at the same time which was wonderful. While we lay there in bed the guy send her a text that he really enjoyed it and wants to meet with her again soon. That’s all for now 😉

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:33 pm

Sounds very promising!
Please update us when you can.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:01 pm

Congratulations. Hotwife car play is hot. Especially when they don't go all the way.

redhotcouple
Virgin

Unread post by redhotcouple » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:04 am

I must say the last few days we fucked like bunnies, she is extra horny and wet, she has thought about the experience a lot and asked me to also finger her each night, maybe to relive her experience a bit. She is now texting with a another guy whom she probably will meet coming weekend. As you may have read in one of the previous post my wife goes out once a month with her best friend and the guy she is texting with now lives closely to the city where she goes clubbing. They agreed to meet each other, they already tried once but he couldn’t make it. He told her yesterday he wants to come inside of her, well you’ll better come this time then 😉 she told him. He is a good looking guy 23 years old with a great cock. So we’ll see and we will keep you up to date.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:04 pm

Sounds like a nice date even though it was just in the car!! That’s hot!! And good luck with the new guy!! Hopefully that pans out well and soon!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

redhotcouple
Virgin

Unread post by redhotcouple » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:39 am

My wife just got picked up by the same guy as last time! We were doing some shopping when she got a message from him and he asked if she was interested in an evening with him, she asked me if was okay with it because we were about to have a quiet evening watching a couple of series. I told her: go for it! Saying this I instantly felt an erection building and immediately tried to think of other stuff because I did not want to walk around with a hard on in public 😉 He asked her if she wanted to stay the night but she told him to bring her home this night. Back at home she did a full prep, shower, shaving her lovely pink pussy silky smooth (he said he loves eating a woman out), doing make up, putting on a sexy dress (her H sized breasts) almost popping out etc. I told her to take some extra condoms with her, she might need it! We could both feel a good kind of nervousness, sitting next to each other on the couch, waiting for this guy. I’ve asked her to keep me up to date for safety mostly. And I have asked her to take a trophy back home: cum stain on her dress or possibly a picture of her being penetrated or maybe her sexy mouth around his cock. So I sitting here at home a bit anxious: my wife out with a man we barely know and probably having sex in couple of hours. I’ll keep you all updated.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:49 pm

Looking forward to reading about what happened. How did you cope?

redhotcouple
Virgin

Unread post by redhotcouple » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:41 am

regular3 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:49 pm
I tried to distract myself with other stuff, watching some YouTube channels, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was constantly wondering wat she was doing, and most importantly if she was having fun. During the evening I got regular updates, which eased the nerves a bit. She also send me a message after they fucked the first time. he did not last long, just like the first guy she had sex with in the bathroom of a small hotelroom. He orgasmed pretty quickly (in a couple of minutes) and did not think about her orgasm too much, which was a bit of a let down. My wife is able to orgasm pretty often and quickly with a little effort, so that is saying a lot. After my wife's message, I texted the guy that my wife likes to be fucked long and hard, he texted me back with a couple of emoji's that indicated he was a bit ashamed, After a while he commented on being ready for another round, but he only fingered her and went down on her, but it felt a bit as a half effort. He did ejaculate on her tits while jacking off. Around midnight I got a message that she was heading home. She came home around 1:00 A.M. While still underway I told her not to shower, so I could smell and taste someone else on her. She also indicated she really wanted me to fuck her proper, because the guy was a bit of a let down. She expected more: he indicated he was really active in the swinger scene and has been for years. After this we have a reason to think he might have exaggerated this. Looking back at her experience, it wasn't all bad, (better than the first guy), but she expected a lot more fucking, dirty talk and communication. So she does not think she'll be seeing him again. Also (not that the following is the most important thing), he was not well endowed (she's has experienced smaller) but she is pretty curious being fucked by a guy with a big penis. So he was smaller than I am (I've got an average length but an above average girth), but he was only a little bit bigger than the previous guy. So going forward she told me that she is going to be more critical and demanding with her next lover. She's used to being fucked thoroughly and rough: hair pulling, called names and being spanked a bit, so she will try to communicate this better beforehand. She told me everything lying in bed with my finger in her pussy and her hand around my dick.I fingered her to an orgasm twice, and finished in her after a rough fuck session doggy style, she was very much pleased and we cuddled afterwards and went to sleep.

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:10 pm

redhotcouple wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:41 am
regular3 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:49 pm
I tried to distract myself with other stuff, watching some YouTube channels, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was constantly wondering wat she was doing, and most importantly if she was having fun. During the evening I got regular updates, which eased the nerves a bit. She also send me a message after they fucked the first time. he did not last long, just like the first guy she had sex with in the bathroom of a small hotelroom. He orgasmed pretty quickly (in a couple of minutes) and did not think about her orgasm too much, which was a bit of a let down. My wife is able to orgasm pretty often and quickly with a little effort, so that is saying a lot. After my wife's message, I texted the guy that my wife likes to be fucked long and hard, he texted me back with a couple of emoji's that indicated he was a bit ashamed, After a while he commented on being ready for another round, but he only fingered her and went down on her, but it felt a bit as a half effort. He did ejaculate on her tits while jacking off. Around midnight I got a message that she was heading home. She came home around 1:00 A.M. While still underway I told her not to shower, so I could smell and taste someone else on her. She also indicated she really wanted me to fuck her proper, because the guy was a bit of a let down. She expected more: he indicated he was really active in the swinger scene and has been for years. After this we have a reason to think he might have exaggerated this. Looking back at her experience, it wasn't all bad, (better than the first guy), but she expected a lot more fucking, dirty talk and communication. So she does not think she'll be seeing him again. Also (not that the following is the most important thing), he was not well endowed (she's has experienced smaller) but she is pretty curious being fucked by a guy with a big penis. So he was smaller than I am (I've got an average length but an above average girth), but he was only a little bit bigger than the previous guy. So going forward she told me that she is going to be more critical and demanding with her next lover. She's used to being fucked thoroughly and rough: hair pulling, called names and being spanked a bit, so she will try to communicate this better beforehand. She told me everything lying in bed with my finger in her pussy and her hand around my dick.I fingered her to an orgasm twice, and finished in her after a rough fuck session doggy style, she was very much pleased and we cuddled afterwards and went to sleep.
Sorry to hear that is was a let down. Good news is she appreciated you more after this experience! Looking forward to hearing about future escapades.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:05 am

It's not easy finding the right man to fuck your wife. Especially in the beginning for vanilla couples that are experimenting with the hotwife lifestyle. Looking for certain needs.
But once you find a man that checks both your needs.. hallelujah! That's when the fun begins. Unfortunately though those hook ups don't last forever either. and your back to the drawing board searching again.

The lifestyle is actually a lot of work.