Napoleon the movie just released. His wife was a hotwife.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Re: Napoleon the movie just released. His wife was a hotwife.

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:42 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:37 am
Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:05 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:23 am

Napoleon allegedly sent his wife a note that he would be home in three day, and for her not to wash. Mighty general and emperor but also a cuckold.
I heard this historical fact when I was a kid, always intrigued me.

If Napoleon was a cuckold or not, this little fact reeks of cuckold tendencies.

Also it looks like it didn't bother him, that Josephine wasn't exactly a virgin. He also chose the wife of one of his officers. I think it's safe to say he was a man of at least a little bit of free moral.

Way back when i was younger i was very turned on by slutty women even without me ever having heard of cuckold or hotwife. Could have been he had something like that, but this is speculation of course.
Sexual attitudes within a society go through phases. I think the late 18th Century/early 19th Century were a time (to use a phrase) of loser morals. Both men and women were a bit sexually free, and it appears slutty behavior in a woman was not looked down upon. Of course that was followed by the sexually-repressed Victorian age. Even in recent history, I can remember a period staring in the late 60s through the 70s where attitudes toward sex were more liberal than they reverted to in the 80s. We seem to be back in a more liberated period now -- especially with the acceptance of wives having extramarital sex.
Yeah you're right. So then probably nothing special about Napoleon's behavior. Bit of a shame, I would have really liked it if he was a bit of a cuckold like me... 😉

Any other famous historical figures of which you guys know that actually were cuckold? Or is there a topic on here somewhere about it? Could be fun.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:55 am

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:42 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Dutch cuckold wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Napoleon allegedly sent his wife a note that he would be home in three day, and for her not to wash. Mighty general and emperor but also a cuckold.

Also it looks like it didn't bother him, that Josephine wasn't exactly a virgin. He also chose the wife of one of his officers. I think it's safe to say he was a man of at least a little bit of free moral.

Way back when i was younger i was very turned on by slutty women even without me ever having heard of cuckold or hotwife. Could have been he had something like that, but this is speculation of course.
Sexual attitudes within a society go through phases. I think the late 18th Century/early 19th Century were a time (to use a phrase) of loser morals. Both men and women were a bit sexually free, and it appears slutty behavior in a woman was not looked down upon. Of course that was followed by the sexually-repressed Victorian age. Even in recent history, I can remember a period staring in the late 60s through the 70s where attitudes toward sex were more liberal than they reverted to in the 80s. We seem to be back in a more liberated period now -- especially with the acceptance of wives having extramarital sex.
Yeah you're right. So then probably nothing special about Napoleon's behavior. Bit of a shame, I would have really liked it if he was a bit of a cuckold like me... 😉

Any other famous historical figures of which you guys know that actually were cuckold? Or is there a topic on here somewhere about it? Could be fun.
During the same time period, Sir William Hamilton's wife, Emma, took Lord Nelson of Trafalgar fame as her lover, with his knowledge and apparent approval. She had been a notorious slut before their marriage, so Sir William must of known of her proclivities. I think several military leaders of that period where fucking their subordinates' wives, in addition to Nelson and Napoleon.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:24 am

Napoleon was definitely a cuckold and he would send messages to Josephine telling her when he would be home and reminding her not to clean up from her last lover because he said she always tasted better with her lovers deposits the night before. And she the empress was only too happy to oblige.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:27 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:55 am
Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:42 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Dutch cuckold wrote:

During the same time period, Sir William Hamilton's wife, Emma, took Lord Nelson of Trafalgar fame as her lover, with his knowledge and apparent approval. She had been a notorious slut before their marriage, so Sir William must of known of her proclivities. I think several military leaders of that period where fucking their subordinates' wives, in addition to Nelson and Napoleon.
Ha..great! So this stuff is probably in our genes.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:23 pm

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:27 am
Ha..great! So this stuff is probably in our genes.

Yes, It's in our genes. It's not a new phenomenon but as old as man. We have better access to speak of, and read of, it, but it has been and is more common than most would assume.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:24 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Dutch cuckold wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

The AIDS epidemic of the early 80's - and the fear that engendered - pushed back much of the progress made during the free love sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's - but we do seem to be on the path to greater sexual freedom once again.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:31 am

DaveS wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:24 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Dutch cuckold wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

The AIDS epidemic of the early 80's - and the fear that engendered - pushed back much of the progress made during the free love sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's - but we do seem to be on the path to greater sexual freedom once again.
I agree with you. In addition the rise of the conservative point of view with the election of Reagan in 1980 changed the tone of what was "morally" acceptable. It didn't change a lot of sexual behavior. It just drove it out-of-sight.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:43 pm

All of commotion over Napoleon on this site of all places, when the better story for our purposes is that of his gorgeous hotwife sister, Pauline. She stayed quite warm and cozy while her megalomaniac brother froze his ass off poking the Russian Bear and getting poked back so hard as to return with scant few of all the king's horses and all the king's men. And when Alexander's cossacks paid a revanche visit to Paris, there was no way the French ladies were about to torch the city and hide out in the snow in the off Gascon countryside or some other wintery wonderland like that, as Russian women can do almost in comfort.
Last edited by Parsifal on Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:01 pm

There is a fabulous screenplay yet to be written about Pauline Bonaparte, the Emperor's youngest and favorite sister. She was the Marilyn Monroe of the Empire, except with sallow complexion, Corsican, not Anglo.

There is a story of her little engagement with a famous sculptor, Canova, who carved the most exquisite marble reclining statute of Pauline, who was married into the Borghese family of Rome, Camillo, a major oligarch of the day. Camillo became so jealous of Canova that he forbade the sculptor to see his work after it had been completed. The Pauline statute is today displayed in the Borghese Gallery, in Rome.

I would need to confirm my sources on this, but it is said that when Pauline was dying of cancer in her early 40s, she looked in the mirror, cried, then consoled her grief with the realization she'd never live to see her formidable beauty fade.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:17 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:04 am
I only have one more question…what type of vibrator did Josephine likey have? Was it an UL rated electric plug in or battery operated?
I may have found an answer to your light question:
"The practice of massaging women’s genitals to stimulate orgasm and treat various “problems” said to be caused by sexual deprivation began with Hippocrates in 5th century B.C. But it wasn’t until the Victorian era that one of the first vibrators was invented. One of the first models, called the tremoussoir, was created in 1734 France, and used by doctors to treat women diagnosed with hysteria."

https://www.complex. com/life/a/elizabeth-king/history-dildos-vibrators (remove the space before com).
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:28 am

zorro wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:17 am
MarknSusan wrote:
I only have one more question…what type of vibrator did Josephine likey have? Was it an UL rated electric plug in or battery operated?
"The practice of massaging women’s genitals to stimulate orgasm and treat various “problems” said to be caused by sexual deprivation began with Hippocrates in 5th century B.C. But it wasn’t until the Victorian era that one of the first vibrators was invented. One of the first models, called the tremoussoir, was created in 1734 France, and used by doctors to treat women diagnosed with hysteria."

https://www.complex. com/life/a/elizabeth-king/history-dildos-vibrators (remove the space before com).
Good work Zorro! Thank you for that info!

I suppose that is when the Hippocratic oath began…as Hippocrates reached down to her vagina his words were “don’t worry I will “do no harm”…haha

I could not find a pic of that first vibrator,however I did find this description:

“The first vibrator came to France in the 18th century, called the tremoussoir and was a hand-held, wind up vibrator that operated much in the same way a hand crank egg beater does.”

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:15 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:28 am
zorro wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:17 am
MarknSusan wrote:

Good work Zorro! Thank you for that info!

I suppose that is when the Hippocratic oath began…as Hippocrates reached down to her vagina his words were “don’t worry I will “do no harm”…haha

I could not find a pic of that first vibrator,however I did find this description:

“The first vibrator came to France in the 18th century, called the tremoussoir and was a hand-held, wind up vibrator that operated much in the same way a hand crank egg beater does.”
Traditionally, doctors treated women for emotional tension by genital stimulation to induce orgasms and release pent-up energy. One of the drivers behind invention of the vibrator was to free up doctors from what many felt was a burdensome task. Essentially, before vibrators, doctors were serving as male prostitutes on behalf of female patients. Past standard medical practice was very boring for doctors, contrary to hounddog expectations that men always want to have sex with women.
Nowadays doctors having sex with patients is illegal and grounds for loss of license. How things have changed!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:58 am

A Failure of Academic Quality Control: The Technology of Orgasm
Hallie Lieberman
Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)
hlieberman6@gatech.edu
Eric Schatzberg
Abstract
The Technology of Orgasm by Rachel Maines is one of the most widely cited works on
the history of sex and technology. Maines argues that Victorian physicians routinely used
electromechanical vibrators to stimulate female patients to orgasm as a treatment for hysteria.
She claims that physicians did not perceive the practice as sexual because it did not involve
vaginal penetration. The vibrator was, according to Maines, a labor-saving technology to replace
the well-established medical practice of clitoral massage for hysteria. This argument has been
repeated almost verbatim in dozens of scholarly works, popular books and articles, a Broadway
play, and a feature-length film. Although a few scholars have challenged parts of the book, no
one has contested her central argument in the peer-reviewed literature. In this article, we
carefully assess the sources cited in the book. We found no evidence in these sources that
physicians ever used electromechanical vibrators to induce orgasms in female patients as a
medical treatment.
The success of Technology of Orgasm serves as a cautionary tale for how
easily falsehoods can become embedded in the humanities.
Introduction

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:03 am

veub wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:58 am
A Failure of Academic Quality Control: The Technology of Orgasm
Hallie Lieberman
hlieberman6@gatech.edu
Eric Schatzberg
Abstract
The Technology of Orgasm by Rachel Maines is one of the most widely cited works on
the history of sex and technology. Maines argues that Victorian physicians routinely used
electromechanical vibrators to stimulate female patients to orgasm as a treatment for hysteria.
She claims that physicians did not perceive the practice as sexual because it did not involve
vaginal penetration. The vibrator was, according to Maines, a labor-saving technology to replace
the well-established medical practice of clitoral massage for hysteria. This argument has been
repeated almost verbatim in dozens of scholarly works, popular books and articles, a Broadway
play, and a feature-length film. Although a few scholars have challenged parts of the book, no
one has contested her central argument in the peer-reviewed literature. In this article, we
carefully assess the sources cited in the book. We found no evidence in these sources that
physicians ever used electromechanical vibrators to induce orgasms in female patients as a
medical treatment.
The success of Technology of Orgasm serves as a cautionary tale for how
easily falsehoods can become embedded in the humanities.
Introduction