Wedding balls

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Wedding balls

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:52 pm

We've been invited to a wedding in May and I've been thinking how great it would be if Amy fucked the groom at some point during the day. Am I a bad man?

She said no, but during our love making I've been bringing it up and we've been role-playing the scenarios. Amy gets well into it. Not sure if she'll do it on the day, but no man has ever been able to turn her down, so I live in hope.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Re: Wedding balls

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:31 pm

Why would you want to ruin someone elses marriage and wedding for your own entertainment?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:35 pm

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:31 pm
Why would you want to ruin someone elses marriage and wedding for your own entertainment?
Exactly.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:38 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:35 pm
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Exactly.
Yes, not the best idea. A groomsman would be a much better target.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:05 am

It's almost not worth piling onto this discussion because it's such a terrible idea and OP was probably just being provocative. It might sound great as a fantasy but in the real world this could destroy entire families. I cringe while imagining the train wreck it would cause. The salient point is:
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
I'm not even judging the fantasy itself. I've always had a bride fetish, but I understood that it was laughably impractical. Anyone who's ever been to a wedding knows that there's zero chance for a bride or groom to sneak off without some sort of Mission Impossible / Ocean's Eleven heist. Try getting five minutes from either on their big day. Heck, I feel like a selfish jerk if I take too long in the receiving line.

A wedding is a lousy place to find play friends in general, and for obvious reasons. But if you and your wife want to hook up that night then there should be plenty of opportunities with pretty much anyone other than the groom. :lol:
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:52 am

Ditto. Bad idea.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:57 am

If it's like most weddings, the bride and groom will be too tired and possibly a bit drunk. A lot of couples don't have sex on their wedding night because they are too worn out. I appreciate it might be a hot fantasy but highly unlikely to happen. Too many other things going on and too many other people around.