First time just happened! Full Story!!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
philxxo
Pervert

Re: First time just happened! Full Story!!

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:07 pm

Sounds like you have it under control. Looks like the start of something great in the near future. Just be patient and play your cards right. Finding good looking guys has to be very tough. I could be so lucky to have that problem.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:20 pm

Congratulations!!!! I am glad it worked out!! Will you ever join them?
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:25 pm

Natatude wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:20 pm
Congratulations!!!! I am glad it worked out!! Will you ever join them?
I’d like to yes. Hoping to hang out with her and him here in a few weeks. My kids will be out of the house so we have options!
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/C6AB0AAD-24DF-4805-99C2-348E921A8CF8/Image-1.jpg

Vin231
Prepubescent

Unread post by Vin231 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:53 am

Sounds like a good time so far and your wife is willing to move forward. Think it was cool of her to bring up the subject of playing with a couple. I am sure she will find her way and you will enjoy the ride. I think having her enjoy a new guy for the first time was your biggest challenge and that went well.
Best of luck and please keep sharing your adventures.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am

That's awesome. Should probably tell him that she likes lots of foreplay if they are going to go at it again. Also, she might like both of you giving her lots of attention if you are there.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 am

There is always a first time; however, not all husbands learn about their wives' first times ;-)

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 pm

CBushotwifecpl, congrats on getting into the lifestyle!

It sounds like you've found a great guy. Ok, there might need to be a bit of information exchange on their part, in that she communicates (or you do) to him what she really needs to have a fulfilling sex session. But, outside of that...this sounds great! Really great!

As you note, you have concern about finding another guy she is attracted to. You also noted she is ok going out with this guy one more time. So, I'm curious... do the two of you now have a rule of not playing with a guy more than 2-3 times? Are the two of you concerned about emotions developing? These are legitimate concerns, and some couples do not want this to happen.

For my part, and my wife has readily agreed, it can be hard to find a good sex partner. It's a lot like vanilla dating. You're going to run into a lot of duds. We've always felt that once we find a good sex partner for her, better to keep him around and really enjoy it. Because of this, my wife has had two long duration boyfriends that lasted years and it has worked out very, very well. The sex got better, the closeness got better, the sheer enjoyment got better.

If this guy is good....why get rid of him after 2-3 dates? I can understand the concern about emotions. I get that. Talk it out with your wife, and see how she feels. This is new territory, and there's a lot to consider.

Her not cumming the first time isn't a sign that it's bad. My wife had lots of butterflies the first several times she got to have sex with other men. It took time for it to start to feel natural, normal, and for her to really relax. The third guy she had sex with was mind blowing for her, but even then it took a couple more sessions before she could really let loose. Your wife may feel the same.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:49 am

No, she can play with him as much as she wants. With our busy lives this isn’t something we constantly talk about. When we have a couple drinks is when she opens up. When we spoke she said she doesn’t want to do this all of the time but said once every 1-2 months could work. She is very coy about her interest sober (work & kids demanding attention) but she is a very strong independent woman and would never do anything she doesn’t want to do.

She does not cum when we have sex either, but she does enjoys it. I give her oral every time before sex and give her multiple orgasms so I need to instruct him to do the same. She said he was bigger than me and from the video I watched, he was giving it to her hard from behind which she likes.

I’d like to set a date for the three of us to go to a local burlesque show. We will have our own table, drinks for the first hour, then an hour show. If I can get rid of the kids we can have him back at our place after. We live in a very large house with a new hot tub and pool, he lives in a bachelor pad with very little furniture. She will be more comfortable here.

I’ll try and make plans over drinks, that’s when the truth usually comes out. I’m hoping we get some time tonight to talk about this!

bbarnsworth wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 pm
CBushotwifecpl, congrats on getting into the lifestyle!

It sounds like you've found a great guy. Ok, there might need to be a bit of information exchange on their part, in that she communicates (or you do) to him what she really needs to have a fulfilling sex session. But, outside of that...this sounds great! Really great!

As you note, you have concern about finding another guy she is attracted to. You also noted she is ok going out with this guy one more time. So, I'm curious... do the two of you now have a rule of not playing with a guy more than 2-3 times? Are the two of you concerned about emotions developing? These are legitimate concerns, and some couples do not want this to happen.

For my part, and my wife has readily agreed, it can be hard to find a good sex partner. It's a lot like vanilla dating. You're going to run into a lot of duds. We've always felt that once we find a good sex partner for her, better to keep him around and really enjoy it. Because of this, my wife has had two long duration boyfriends that lasted years and it has worked out very, very well. The sex got better, the closeness got better, the sheer enjoyment got better.

If this guy is good....why get rid of him after 2-3 dates? I can understand the concern about emotions. I get that. Talk it out with your wife, and see how she feels. This is new territory, and there's a lot to consider.

Her not cumming the first time isn't a sign that it's bad. My wife had lots of butterflies the first several times she got to have sex with other men. It took time for it to start to feel natural, normal, and for her to really relax. The third guy she had sex with was mind blowing for her, but even then it took a couple more sessions before she could really let loose. Your wife may feel the same.
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/C6AB0AAD-24DF-4805-99C2-348E921A8CF8/Image-1.jpg

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:53 am

100% … I also asked him how he thought everything went and if he wants anything to change. He said he thought everything went great. Once we set plans again, I’ll tell more MORE foreplay, MORE oral.
SammySigns wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am
That's awesome. Should probably tell him that she likes lots of foreplay if they are going to go at it again. Also, she might like both of you giving her lots of attention if you are there.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:53 pm

Nice

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:31 am

CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:53 am
100% … I also asked him how he thought everything went and if he wants anything to change. He said he thought everything went great. Once we set plans again, I’ll tell more MORE foreplay, MORE oral.

Were you guys able to make a second date with this guy?

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:07 am

I just did yesterday! She agreed Sunday night. I do not have a babysitter so I am going to send them to a bar around 6, next I am taking my kids to dinner and a movie so they can come back to our house to fuck where she will be much more comfortable. I also have him very explicit directions that her having an orgasm is a requirement for play. She is able to have multiple orgasms through oral then she loves to have sex. I also told him I want more video and he said he can execute the plan. I told him she liked when he was handsy under the table and she liked when they made out before he left.

He should have all of the tools to get her off which she needs. Again, he fucked her good but all women are different and mine needs oral orgasms in order to really enjoy it.

Should be a fun Saturday!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:48 am

CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:07 am
I just did yesterday! She agreed Sunday night. I do not have a babysitter so I am going to send them to a bar around 6, next I am taking my kids to dinner and a movie so they can come back to our house to fuck where she will be much more comfortable. I also have him very explicit directions that her having an orgasm is a requirement for play. She is able to have multiple orgasms through oral then she loves to have sex. I also told him I want more video and he said he can execute the plan. I told him she liked when he was handsy under the table and she liked when they made out before he left.

He should have all of the tools to get her off which she needs. Again, he fucked her good but all women are different and mine needs oral orgasms in order to really enjoy it.

Should be a fun Saturday!
Sounds like you guys are on your way. Congratulations on everything. Glad you’re both enjoying yourselves!!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:38 pm

Hope it went well!

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:23 am

Unfortunately we had a date mix up, I had Saturday and he said he thought it was Sunday. She showed up to a bar all done up and he was hosting a bachelor party at his house. Need to reschedule 😢

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:38 pm
Hope it went well!

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:51 am

She should have gone to the bachelor party and met some of his friends. Could have been a good time for her. Lots of choice guys and varying circumstances to choose from.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:36 am

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:51 am
She should have gone to the bachelor party and met some of his friends. Could have been a good time for her. Lots of choice guys and varying circumstances to choose from.
He asked her but that was a no go. Tough part is since we are new she is very passive about her wanting to see him. She always has anxiety before dates and she is not different now. I am going to wait to have a rescheduling discussion until she is relaxed and we are having a drink (hopefully this weekend). It’s a constant balance of not trying to look to eager as she is not outwardly asking to set it up. I hope it gets easier … it’s pretty tough at the moment but worth it. She looked hot and was certainly ready for a good time.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:50 am

Be as easy going as possible, make her feel relaxed, there is zero time pressure ... She is meant to thoroughly enjoy it, not suffer through it. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:39 pm

Are there pictures of your lovely hotwife?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:13 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:39 pm
Look in the Hotties section, same avatar.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:27 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:13 pm
FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:39 pm
Look in the Hotties section, same avatar.
Have looked, but with Search not working at all, it's increasingly difficult to find threads you may want to go back to.

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:07 pm

Shiphead wrote:
I actually thought I was leaving this comment on the story of another couple where the wife is very interested in an overly macho acting man and she seems very wild and smitten at the moment. The party seems like something that the frat boy would invite her to attend.
Your wife doesn't seem like the type to let herself get used in a bachelor party scenario. With that said, I am surprised and disappointed that the Bull (lacking names or initials) invited your wife to a party like that. There was a very good chance they wanted to run a train on her. She does not seem at all like that is what she's about at this time. Shame on him.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:05 am

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:07 pm
Shiphead wrote:
I actually thought I was leaving this comment on the story of another couple where the wife is very interested in an overly macho acting man and she seems very wild and smitten at the moment. The party seems like something that the frat boy would invite her to attend.
Your wife doesn't seem like the type to let herself get used in a bachelor party scenario. With that said, I am surprised and disappointed that the Bull (lacking names or initials) invited your wife to a party like that. There was a very good chance they wanted to run a train on her. She does not seem at all like that is what she's about at this time. Shame on him.
Yea, I think it was innocent but you could be right. He said it is not a “vanilla” party so I’m not sure what that exactly meant. I am going to try and set something up here with him again in a few weeks. The good thing is our relationship hasn’t changed a bit. She seems to be able to compartmentalize this well. She just won’t openly ask me to see him or someone else at this point unless after having drinks which is rare.