First time just happened! Full Story!!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

First time just happened! Full Story!!

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:17 am

Full story, sorry it’s long but true and condensed as much as possible.

I told my wife my fantasy about seeing her fuck another man in early 2022. Honestly it just came out on night while we were having sex. It’s important to note that I had made a decision to be a better husband in 2021. After 10 years of marriage and two active kids I had not appreciated my wife and she was unhappy, I was unhappy. Having two young kids and busy careers is very challenging and I wasn’t handling it well. So, one day, I told myself that I needed to be better. I realized how lucky I was to have her and immediately started to change.

The reason I told her in 2022 was that life was getting better. Our non existent sex life was doing a 180 and we were just happy again. When I told her she didn’t say no, but then again she didn’t say yes. I actually jumped the gun and put up a profile on a swinger site because I was so turned on that she didn’t say no. She knew I did it but had no interest in internet dating. I ended up closing the account because it was clear she was not interested at that time.

We were having more sex, we started buying toys, and would even wear a panty vibrator out on occasion. She also began reading spicy books, a lot. Having her read some intensely sexual books was a huge contributor to her horniness. At one point (after drinks) she told me that she wanted to fuck our neighbor. I have wrote about this but I definitely considered it. But in the end, it would not be a great idea and far too risky.

With that off the table I started to think that this was never going to happen. She has told me many times that she has no interest in online dating and with how busy we are the odds of an organic meeting was very low.

So finally about 2 months ago while having a couple drinks we talked about it again. She ok’d me to put out a profile again but it was almost doing it just to pacify me because she knew I wanted to do it. I searched and searched, and broke it down to a few people and texted her over some pictures for review. A couple days later we were out having a drink and started to talk about the pictures I had sent. She made it clear that just looking at a couple of pictures won’t get her very excited. She said, honestly, I don’t want to know. Just find someone and have him meet us out and we can see what I think. She was admitting she will almost never agree from a simple picture. I wasn’t sure if she was 100% serious or just pacifying me again.

Well the next week, for her birthday, I sent her on a solo trip to FLA. Nothing happened there but I did text her saying we are going out to dinner Saturday the 16th then meeting a new friend for a couple drinks. I told her if she does not want to it is not a problem. She told me, “I’m in.” I definitely capitalized on her being very relaxed on a three day solo trip but hey, it worked.

That is when shit got real. I was nervous, would he ghost us? Would he be an idiot and ruin everything? Would my wife even like him?

I reached out to a couple of his validations and one got back to me. They said he was a good guy and very easy to talk with. He is tall 6’4” very well built and looks half black half Latino. He showed up and he looked just like the pictures. I could tell my wife liked him immediately because she was smiling and laughing from the beginning. After about an hour or so I saw that he clearly had his hand on my wife’s thigh as they were sitting across for me. I wasn’t jealous at all, just very turned on.

Eventually it was time to go and I told my wife to be a nice woman and walk him to his car. She said ok, stood up, and walked hand in hand out of the bar with him which I found so sexy.

Ten minutes later she walked back in the bar and told me that she grabbed him and started kissing him deeply. She said he took her hand and put it on his cock through his pants to show her he was turned on. She told me how hot the he was and how she is going to have him soon, I was in awe.

We had incredible sex that night and he messaged us and said he has availability tomorrow night after his kids leave. Knowing my wife was a little hung over and tired I asked her if she wanted to go to his house. She said she needs to think about it but eventually said she would.

After she got ready she came down looking hot as usual. When my kids weren’t looking she gave me a quick deep sexy kiss and told me she loved me as she walked out the door.

My stomach was in knots the entire day and I couldn’t eat because of what was happening. After 30 minutes she calls me and I answer. I found out it was just a misdial but I could faintly hear them talking and laughing which was hot.

Next, I didn’t hear them at all. Evidently they went to the bedroom where he fucked her in many positions. Before she could tell me he sent me a 20 second video of him fucking her doggy style which was the hottest thing I have seen in my life. The sounds were indescribable, so erotic to hear her moan and him grunt and say fuck in ecstasy.

We haven’t even fully discussed everything but while she was fucking me she said he was bigger than me and was a little sore from all of the fucking. I went down on her and made her cum multiple times while I love to do. She said she had a lot of fun and will certainly fuck him again.

So that is where I am at, this happened yesterday, I am on cloud 9!
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/C6AB0AAD-24DF-4805-99C2-348E921A8CF8/Image-1.jpg

mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: First time just happened! Full Story!!

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:29 am

Congratulations!!!!!!
Thanks for the intro and build up to your wife becoming a hotwife.
Please continue to update on the debriefing you’ll have with your sexy wife as well as what happens with her moving forward.
Does she keep fucking this guy? How often? Where? Will they go out on dates leading up to sex?
Will she want to open it up and experience other cocks once she experiences the freedom you’ve given her to do so?
Good luck!!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:29 am

Wow! Sounds like an incredibly successful 1st time for all involved.
Curious if she used protection or took him bare.
Do you desire to be present at some point in the future or will you stay on the sidelines that way?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:12 am

mundyman wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:29 am
Congratulations!!!!!!
Thanks for the intro and build up to your wife becoming a hotwife.
Please continue to update on the debriefing you’ll have with your sexy wife as well as what happens with her moving forward.
Does she keep fucking this guy? How often? Where? Will they go out on dates leading up to sex?
Will she want to open it up and experience other cocks once she experiences the freedom you’ve given her to do so?
Good luck!!
We are working on setting up a second date now!
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/C6AB0AAD-24DF-4805-99C2-348E921A8CF8/Image-1.jpg

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:16 am

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:29 am
Wow! Sounds like an incredibly successful 1st time for all involved.
Curious if she used protection or took him bare.
Do you desire to be present at some point in the future or will you stay on the sidelines that way?
He wore a condom at my request and yes I want to be present the next time. She can also do whatever she wants. I am trying to set up a night where he comes over to our house with her and I for a couple drinks. We have new pool and hot tub as well so I’m sure that will be used at some point if we keep seeing him.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:31 am

Now that you and your wife have had time to reflect on it, how do each of you feel about her first experience as a hotwife?

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:49 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:31 am
Now that you and your wife have had time to reflect on it, how do each of you feel about her first experience as a hotwife?
It was just yesterday and I loved it. All I know is she said she wants to do it again. So, all good I guess

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:39 am

CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:49 am
isinlarsa wrote:
It was just yesterday and I loved it. All I know is she said she wants to do it again. So, all good I guess
No regrets by either of you. Looks like you two are off on a sexual adventure. Have fun.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:41 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:39 am
CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:49 am
isinlarsa wrote:
No regrets by either of you. Looks like you two are off on a sexual adventure. Have fun.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:17 pm

Congrats to both of you! ;)

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:30 pm

DaveS wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:17 pm
Congrats to both of you! ;)
Thanks!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:56 pm

Yes, congratulations! I was following your story with the neighbor, and I'm glad you guys finally made it happen :cool: Enjoy the ride!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:05 pm

Thanks, he has sent us a message on Kik wanting to get together again on 4/6! Waiting for my wife to confirm but I am trying to not not ruin everything by seemingly over excited. I’m trying to play it cool lol

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am

That is terrific, congratulations to both of you.
You listened to your instinct and encouraged her to go yesterday, while the momentum was still on ... And she loved it!
She loved it and wants him again, soon. I doubt this will slow down any time soon.
Also it sounds like she was very turned-on during your reclaiming, and loved you eating her creampie.
I think she intends to provide you with a steady diet. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:30 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am
You listened to your instinct and encouraged her to go yesterday, while the momentum was still on ... And she loved it!
She loved it and wants him again, soon. I doubt this will slow down any time soon.
Also it sounds like she was very turned-on during your reclaiming, and loved you eating her creampie.
Yes, I encouraged her and she has a good time! He wore protection so no creams pies. But here is where I need advice. I know she had a good time, she told me. She was tired yesterday, and everything was back to normal. We did not speak a word about it and I was just a little over affectionate when I got home from work so she knew everything was ok. She was back to her regular self and life is normal.

Immediately after she fucked him I messaged on Kik with her included some possible dates. He responded a day later that 4/6 will work for him.

This is where it is interesting and she is difficult, I know my wife and as much fun as she had I would be shocked if she responded to him on Kik. When he said is available Sunday I said, “tell him today works and ask him if you can come over.” She responded, “I would never ask that”. Like in my post she will NEVER be active on a dating site. It almost like she doesn’t want anyone to know her level of interest for some reason? Plays hard to get?

My thoughts are to not bring it up today or tomorrow so I don’t annoy her or appear over anxious. I’m sure she is processing a lot and maybe normality will actually help her. I leave out of town on Thursday - Sunday. Id like to give her some time and see if what happens.

I have already lined up an overnight babysitter for 4/6, I just need her enthusiastic consent and trying to figure out the best time to get that.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:53 am

I understand what you are saying about her apparent indifference to the event ... But if the guy rocked her world, she must be seriously churning under the surface. I doubt it will be long before the other shoe drops ...

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:55 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:53 am
I understand what you are saying about her apparent indifference to the event ... But if the guy rocked her world, she must be seriously churning under the surface. I doubt it will be long before the other shoe drops ...
I do agree, I just don’t know how to approach it bc I don’t want to ruin anything. Interesting fact, she did not cum with him. He fucked her good but I made her cum by going down on her when she got home.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:57 am

Let her process this in her own time. Only bring it up if you see it going dormant. ;)

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:00 am

CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:55 am
BallSpanking wrote:
I do agree, I just don’t know how to approach it bc I don’t want to ruin anything. Interesting fact, she did not cum with him. He fucked her good but I made her cum by going down on her when she got home.
He either is lacking in skills or her nerves got the best of her. Give it time but you two do need to talk and talk often. Non-communication won’t fix itself.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:46 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:00 am
CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:55 am
BallSpanking wrote:
He either is lacking in skills or her nerves got the best of her. Give it time but you two do need to talk and talk often. Non-communication won’t fix itself.
I’m sure she was nervous and she has always been a girl who only comes from oral with is very common. Didn’t mean she didn’t really enjoy it. Also, I did tell her we need to do a debrief today, thanks

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:39 pm

Wow what a great jump into the lifestyle. I suppose time will tell if it's a one-off or a lifestyle change. And communication. But clearly she enjoyed herself, so you have a positive foundation.

I'm sure it's normal for a woman to try and sort it all out in her head, after the fact. Just be loving and supportive.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:23 pm

CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:30 am
BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am
Yes, I encouraged her and she has a good time! He wore protection so no creams pies. But here is where I need advice. I know she had a good time, she told me. She was tired yesterday, and everything was back to normal. We did not speak a word about it and I was just a little over affectionate when I got home from work so she knew everything was ok. She was back to her regular self and life is normal.

Immediately after she fucked him I messaged on Kik with her included some possible dates. He responded a day later that 4/6 will work for him.

This is where it is interesting and she is difficult, I know my wife and as much fun as she had I would be shocked if she responded to him on Kik. When he said is available Sunday I said, “tell him today works and ask him if you can come over.” She responded, “I would never ask that”. Like in my post she will NEVER be active on a dating site. It almost like she doesn’t want anyone to know her level of interest for some reason? Plays hard to get?

My thoughts are to not bring it up today or tomorrow so I don’t annoy her or appear over anxious. I’m sure she is processing a lot and maybe normality will actually help her. I leave out of town on Thursday - Sunday. Id like to give her some time and see if what happens.

I have already lined up an overnight babysitter for 4/6, I just need her enthusiastic consent and trying to figure out the best time to get that.
Seems like she wants this guy to pursue her. She doesn't want to seem to be begging for more from him. Just wait til the guy messages and wants to get back with her. Let him beg after her. No woman wants to appear to be begging after a man. If he wants more of her he will come calling. If you are already trying to set up a follow up for the two of them (I cant blame you in your excitement) you are making it more like some kind of business transaction for her. I would just post some pics on the app and see who is interested. Present them to her and see who she likes. You just be the chauffeur, but drive the limo wherever the lady wants.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:21 am

Great story! Congratulations!

My guess is, she wants to make sure everything is okay between the two of you. That your marriage and love for each other is strong and that she is not just becoming an object of your sexual fantasies.

Also it's weird if you and this guy picking possible days for them to date, and then afterwards tell or ask her if she's alright with that. First talk to her, then him. I know this because I did the exact same thing(s) in my enthusiasm when we started out.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:11 am

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:21 am
Great story! Congratulations!

My guess is, she wants to make sure everything is okay between the two of you. That your marriage and love for each other is strong and that she is not just becoming an object of your sexual fantasies.

Also it's weird if you and this guy picking possible days for them to date, and then afterwards tell or ask her if she's alright with that. First talk to her, then him. I know this because I did the exact same thing(s) in my enthusiasm when we started out.
Yes, I agree. I took advice above and we did a debrief last night. I found out some interesting things.
1. She liked Saturday, a lot, it was hot.
2. Sunday was more transactional, not enough foreplay, she says it was fun but not mind blowing.
3. She wants to play occasionally, like once every 4-6 weeks.
4. She is ok going out with this guy one more time to see how it goes.
5.She didn’t feel any remorse or guilt afterwords, she said she has no stress or anything out of the norm.
6. She asked about seeing another couple, would be ok with me having sex with someone else but it is not a turn on.
7. Problem is, this was easily the best looking guy I have found, I’m worried that I cannot find another guy she will be that attracted to.
8. I plan on setting up a date in April, head to a burlesque show, drinks, then back to our house.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:18 am

It might be a good idea to involve your wife in the selection process (or not). Sometimes wives have predilections their husbands don't know of. The selection process can be overwhelming, so perhaps she might review the finalists, and go from there.