Disappearing Fad?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Andrew
Experienced

Re: Disappearing Fad?

Unread post by Andrew » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:12 am

My wife grows a full bush, as that's what her lover prefers. She used to shave in the past, which is what I prefer. She doesn't have a strong preference herself. She used to enjoy the shaved look, but she doesn't mind the bush either, and actually likes it that she doesn't need to shave anymore. And the fact that a full bush isn't my preference adds something to the cuckold dynamics, especially when she asks me to perform oral on her.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:26 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm
Her number1 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:05 pm
Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:40 pm
Men who would walk away from a woman because she has pubic hair probably should walk into a psychiatrist's office.

Damn, Tank. So you want me to see a psychistrist because I have no need to accept second best.
Be careful when you go down the road of your way is the only way.

I'd be willing to bet huge that you have never walked away from a chick who had a landing strip. How about a perfectly groomed heart? Have you walked away from that? I doubt it.
Carefully trimmed is not a bush, nor it "natural" per your claim.
You made the natural and bush claim, not me. I want bare, and actually have insisted that for over 40 years. If a woman doesn't hit ones wants, why settle. They are approaching me, so it's my choice.
You may like brussel sprouts, but I hate them. Too many other things to eat.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:10 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:12 pm
I need help? You believe that women should feel compelled to conform to men's ideals of how women should groom, and you think I need help? Farm girl, look at the color of your pot before you cast aspersions on tea kettles.

Preferences should be preferences, not impositions.

You can't even keep up with what you say :roll:.

"Men who would walk away from a woman because she has pubic hair probably should walk into a psychiatrist's office."

Now, you're talking about " impositions". Which is it, "walking away" or "impositions"? Everyone has the right to walk away, and if that is an imposition, it is on the other person.
In the matter we're discussing, a man has every right to walk away from any woman he finds not to his liking. If she doesn't want to shave bare, it's not an imposition for her. She either does what she needs to get what she wants or she walks away.

BTW, I rather like crusty dark cast iron pots. I can be that, classic, useful, durable, loved, and passed around. Are you the dainty tea kettle? Too fragile for real life ;).

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:43 am

Are we beating around the bush here :D ? (Pardon the pun couldn't help myself)...
While hair anywhere on the body in general is a personal preferemce, IMO it also depends on husbands and lovers.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:06 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:43 am
Are we beating around the bush here :D ? (Pardon the pun couldn't help myself)...
While hair anywhere on the body in general is a personal preferemce, IMO it also depends on husbands and lovers.
:lol:

Even Moses liked it bare, and hot! He was attracted to the burning bush ;).

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:44 pm

Sounds like the rookie likes bush and wants you to agree with him or youre the bad person for some reason for having preferences. I find it nasty on men and women. I'm a bi cuckold so don't act like I'm trying to control women ect nonsense. I dont find it attractive or sexually stimulative looking at that while I'm enjoying a woman or mans cock in my mouth, however, Id not push my standards on anyone

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am

Zoe was originally hesitant to shave, then fell in love with the "landing strip" look which varied in its width, then she let it grow back which lasted less than 6 months, back to the landing strip until our first nude vacation where all of the ladies were bare ...

BOOM

that was more than 15 years ago and she has been bare/full time commando ever since

Our experience is that most ladies are bare at these resorts, but those that are not run the gamut from "never seen a razor/scissors, to every imaginable shape and design. Although everyone has their preference, I prefer to see the beauty in all examples of the female form and all of its wonderful variations ...

But then again, I also like brussels sprouts :lol:

Z :cool:

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am

Hi Zoe,

My wife's future brother-in-law has experience with nude resorts in Cancun. Based only on his observations, he told my wife that he estimated that half of the women will have pubic hair in various shapes. His guess was most women with pubic hair were European. My wife has a wide landing strip. I know that her sister has a bush, but I've seen only a part of it.

My wife told me that years ago, most women at our athletic club were full Brazilian. Now many have pubic hair in various shapes.

If you were to do a 'net search of, "The bush is back, women's pubic hair," it will pull up many hits. Women cited many reasons for regrowing pubic hair, required maintenance of full Brazilian being one.

Another helpful search would be, "OBGYN medical opinion women's public hair." Many decades ago, physicians shaved women prior to child birth. They found that that caused health risks to women. OBGYNs no longer shave women prior to child birth. OBGYNs know that pubic hair protects women's vaginal areas and prevents pathogens from entering their vaginas. Pubic hair keeps women's vaginas cleaner than without it. They'll caution against ingrown hairs that could lead to infection.

My wife's dermatologist is a woman. She told my wife to not remove her pubic hair that protects her vaginal opening. Her dermatologist has a bush. She told my wife to shave her bikini line. Her dermatologist shaves her bikini line. She told my wife that skin irritation is her body's way of telling her it does not like anything that causes irritation.

When in doubt, go with what medical professionals say.

How people decide to groom is none of my business. I've never kick a woman out of bed because of her bodily hair. Posters here who've claimed to have walked away from women who had pubic hair sound more like posers, not sexually experienced men. Sexually experience men know where women grow hair. I do not believe posters who have posted that they have waled away from women who had pubic hair. That's what a poser would write.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am

I do not know when it occurred. Years ago, after being married for over ten years, what I used to notice I no longer did. It's the point where you're completely comfortable with your wife. That she's next to you is more important than whether she has shaved.

I can remember feeling stubble on my wife's legs.. I no longer notice it.

My wife used to shave every day when she worked. After her first week of liberation, I caught a glimpse of armpit hair. It did not register with me. Her bodily hair is of no significance to me. I have never told any women to groom or how to groom. My wife knows when she's cheated long enough.. She knows when to shave without my input.

What was important to me and what I noticed in my 20s and 30s are non-issues to me now that I'm close to 50. What is most important to me is my wife's health and she falls asleep and awakens next to me.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:09 am

In matters of taste arguments are pretty pointless. I love the bush but I also love the bare look and anything in between! However, a traditional well groomed triangle with long hairs looks the sexiest to my eyes. And I love going down on a bushy pussy! But I'm a man and I don't expect to get a say in any woman's grooming decisions. But I do love that the bush is coming back, hurray!

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

For the most part Suze stayed “trimmed” but about 4 years ago at the age of 58 she decided to have laser treatments. She loves oral sex to be performed on her and says it’s much more pleasurable. Her boyfriend loves it lasered and spends a lot of time between her legs. Personally I like the smoothness and softness.

But in the end it’s a personal preference to be decided by the woman. I just happen to really like what she decided to do. 😀

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am
Hi Zoe,

My wife's dermatologist is a woman. She told my wife to not remove her pubic hair that protects her vaginal opening. Her dermatologist has a bush. She told my wife to shave her bikini line. Her dermatologist shaves her bikini line. She told my wife that skin irritation is her body's way of telling her it does not like anything that causes irritation.

When in doubt, go with what medical professionals say. We do. Farmgirl's doctor and her Urologist both believe being bare is better for health. Just like with covid and so many other things, the medical community is not in lockstep. We'll continue to follow medical advice from medical professionals we know and trust.

How people decide to groom is none of my business. I've never kick a woman out of bed because of her bodily hair. Posters here who've claimed to have walked away from women who had pubic hair sound more like posers, not sexually experienced men. Sexually experience men know where women grow hair. I do not believe posters who have posted that they have waled away from women who had pubic hair. That's what a poser would write. I believe people that label others as posers, are actually the posers. It's called projection. One believes others are because they are. Liers believe others lie, thieves believe others steal, and posers believe others pose. Projecting what they are.
Last edited by Her number1 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

zoe wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am
Zoe was originally hesitant to shave, then fell in love with the "landing strip" look which varied in its width, then she let it grow back which lasted less than 6 months, back to the landing strip until our first nude vacation where all of the ladies were bare ...

BOOM

that was more than 15 years ago and she has been bare/full time commando ever since

Our experience is that most ladies are bare at these resorts, but those that are not run the gamut from "never seen a razor/scissors, to every imaginable shape and design. Although everyone has their preference, I prefer to see the beauty in all examples of the female form and all of its wonderful variations ...

But then again, I also like brussels sprouts :lol:

Z :cool:

As long as I get to hear that your lovely wife is bare and commando, you can have all of my brussel sprouts!! :D Just knowing that about Zoe, makes her so much hotter. :whip:

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

My personal preference is sparse and neatly trimmed (i.e. patches and landing strips) or bare. But I would not dismiss a lady on that basis - and never have. I've seen it all, or nearly all*.

I'm not a big fan of body hair in general, and my own grooming reflects that. I have a small patch and everything from my neck down is either bare or very closely trimmed. I work out plenty, so a bare torso helps to show off the hard work [ I think leggysandy likes my chest nearly as much as I like hers ]

*Underarm hair and leg hair might be dealbreakers for me. Maybe I could tolerate underarm if it was trimmed. Leg hair OTOH I think would trigger my gag reflex.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm
But I would not dismiss a lady on that basis - and never have. I've seen it all, or nearly all*.

Turning one down has not been a problem. 😉
When one begins heavily flirting with me, that is when I ask if they wear panties and if they are bare. They either reply yes to both or they ask if that is what I like.
Once they know that, they want to stop wearing panties and shave or wax bare. Keep in mind, by the time of this conversation, they are fully looking to have sex. No one is making them do anything, they have found out what it takes to turn me on.
Simple, doing naughty things is highly arousing at this stage. They are looking to have taboo sex with another man, and they want to be seen as worldly and embracing of the erotic and taboo.
They no longer need to be turned down, they make sure of that.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am

Fashions and styles come and go.
I would go with whatever suits you and forget about the rest.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 pm

SeaGirtCuck wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am
Fashions and styles come and go.
I would go with whatever suits you and forget about the rest.
Pretty wise answer.

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 pm

I prefer smooth. I have a former lover who I would marry and who would probably let me slut her out when we travel but her pubic hair is just overwhelming. She is Slavic and it even grows on her inner thighs. Sometimes I think of asking her to go bare and let me pay for it as a condition for us to get back together. I've always hesitated as I'm not sure there is anyway to ask for that and not upset her.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 pm

My wife sees quite a few “other“ men. They all like it bare. I’m 72 and remember when the bush was just the way things were. I also remember getting those damned hairs stuck in my throat and trying to dislodge them for sometimes two days before I finally got rid of it. Of course if my wife wanted a bush that’s what she would have but I’m glad she doesn’t. I keep myself closely clipped. I agree with Farmgirl, if you’re really going all natural, you shave nothing.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:24 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 pm
My wife sees quite a few “other“ men. They all like it bare. I’m 72 and remember when the bush was just the way things were. I also remember getting those damned hairs stuck in my throat and trying to dislodge them for sometimes two days before I finally got rid of it. Of course if my wife wanted a bush that’s what she would have but I’m glad she doesn’t. I keep myself closely clipped. I agree with Farmgirl, if you’re really going all natural, you shave nothing.
I respect everyone's opinion as far as their preference, with that said. As more of a super selective Stag/Vixen couple there have been exactly four guys lucky enough to reach the promised land with my wife since we got married. The thought that any one on them would have ever gotten to the point of getting to see her beaver and suddenly say, "It's not trimmed or shaved to my liking" is a true LOL moment. Yeah Right, if you don't know good pussy when you see it or more importantly when you smell it and taste it, you don't deserve it.
Over the years I've seen her wear it in full muff and smooth as a baby's butt and everything in between. Heaven awaits...

Yeah pubes in your teeth can be an issue but think about all the guys that are missing out. Eat more pussy!!! Girls that go all natural are so hot in their own way, living in Southern Colorado you get to see a real cross section of the American Southwest. Country girls, Rancheras, Rez girls, even city girls that want to GTFO! TG Sheppard said it best... I loved them everyone!

I've turned down more than a few offers but how they wear their hair down there was never a consideration. As long as it's clean, bring it.

Now if you really want to talk about a turn off, it's women with ugly feet.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:36 am

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:24 am

I respect everyone's opinion as far as their preference, with that said. As more of a super selective Stag/Vixen couple there have been exactly four guys lucky enough to reach the promised land with my wife since we got married. The thought that any one on them would have ever gotten to the point of getting to see her beaver and suddenly say, "It's not trimmed or shaved to my liking" is a true LOL moment. Yeah Right, if you don't know good pussy when you see it or more importantly when you smell it and taste it, you don't deserve it.
Haha.. brilliant, we both fully agree.

Probably the biggest turn of for me is women with ugly feet or even big feet. When I was younger, more then once I brought a woman home to find out about her ugly feet and I couldn't perform, very awkward situation. I have some preferences about pubes but this has never happened to me because of a woman had trimmed or not down there, whatever way it was, i liked it.

As mentioned above, hair on arms and legs, specially the thick black hairs can be a huge turn of as it goes about body hair. Some women grow hairs out the area around the nipples, i can't imagine keeping mine up when finding out this is not taken care of. I also imagine that this would be a downer for nearly every guy. But maybe there's some guys out there for whom this is fetish haha.. that would be amazing.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:04 am

Hi Dutch cuckhold,

The only hair my wife had permanently removed was nipple hair. She had that done before she left for college.

I'm not a foot dude. Feet smell. I stay away from them except for my wife's feet. She loves soothing and relaxing foot massages.

My wife, like most women, will cheat when it comes to shaving. I'm so comfortable and used to her that I haven't noticed or cared whether she shaved in years. To her credit, even when she was nine months pregnant, she never has let her bush hair grow down her thighs. During bikini season, she keeps her bush perfectly trimmed and groomed.

The biggest turn off for me are women who brag and women who pose as superior to other women. I'll happily cope with a rain forest bush than a woman who has a phony sense of superiority.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:17 am

Hi Tire Kicker,

If female pubic hair were harmful, I would have been dead before my high school graduation. I've never complained about pulling bush hair out of my mouth.

Human beings shed skin cells and hair. It's what human beings due. If we didn't shed hair and skin cells, we wouldn't be human.

Southern CO has flaming hot chicks. What's the name of university in Durango? I've heard credible stories about Durango coeds. Durango gets a lot of snow, so the winter sports are dorm room horizontal gymnastics and skiing. Years ago, after I graduated from college, my friends stopped in Durango. We were supposed to stay overnight. We spend about four days there. We did the railroad and a lot of partying at a downtown restaurant & bra where college kids partied. I must have fallen in love every night. There were scorching hot and sexy chicks in that bar. We wanted to do a rafting trip down the Animas River. For some reason, we couldn't pull it off.

Now that my wife has taken up a life of leisure, we should discuss a family vacation to Durango.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:25 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:04 am
Hi Dutch cuckhold,

The only hair my wife had permanently removed was nipple hair. She had that done before she left for college.

I'm not a foot dude. Feet smell. I stay away from them except for my wife's feet. She loves soothing and relaxing foot massages.

My wife, like most women, will cheat when it comes to shaving. I'm so comfortable and used to her that I haven't noticed or cared whether she shaved in years. To her credit, even when she was nine months pregnant, she never has let her bush hair grow down her thighs. During bikini season, she keeps her bush perfectly trimmed and groomed.

The biggest turn off for me are women who brag and women who pose as superior to other women. I'll happily cope with a rain forest bush than a woman who has a phony sense of superiority.
Fort Lewis LOL, that is a magnet for local talent alright! We're closer to Alamosa.
The spring run off is just starting, book that rafting trip now!
Not all feet smell, even after along day, first a good licking of her slightly furry muff followed by a licking all the way up her legs to sucking individual toes is the perfect start to the push in the bush.

Life is good!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:37 am

Thanks Tire Kicker. I get Ft. Collins confused with Ft. Lewis.

I can't remember an odor coming from my wife's feet. I'm sure she showered before I gave her foot massages.

I did now a chick who had gnarly smelling feet. She wore flip-flops most of the time.

The absolute worse odor I have been paralyzed by was a college girl's pussy. I have never forgotten that odor. I did not know whether it was poor hygiene or an infection. Either way, one exposure was more than I needed.

She was around 20 and appeared sexually inexperienced.

That is an odor no man could forget.

My wife won't let me anywhere near her pussy unless she knows it's clean, and it's always clean because she'll shower after she works out or after a long day of doing stuff.