Wife agrees to have her “friend” come to our house

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlmlml120000
Prepubescent

Wife agrees to have her “friend” come to our house

Unread post by Mlmlml120000 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:30 am

Hello
Well my sexy wife has finally agreed to have a guy she has played with a few times to come to our house. She said I could plan a surprise for her at the house. I am talking to the guy and have thought about a few scenarios and welcome any other good ideas you might have….

1. I go to the grocery store for a min and he comes over when I am gone and i walk in to find them on the couch together

2. He comes over and she is already blindfolded in our bedroom on massage table

3. She is restrained to the bed and he comes
Over and send him to the bedroom

Other ideas….? Cant wait for this weekend :)

Late
Prepubescent

Re: Wife agrees to have her “friend” come to our house

Unread post by Late » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:03 am

With more of the back story we could probably provide better insights. Having said that, how about if she is in the shower when he arrives and he joins her?
Late

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:17 am

You ask him to tell you what food and drinks he wants you to have on hand for him. You ask him to pick out sexy lingerie from a local store's website, and you go and buy what he chooses. When he arrives at your house, you present your wife to him, dressed in the lingerie he chose, and serve him his favorite drinks and snacks, while he fondles your wife.

Your wife locks you in a chastity device, and presents him with the key, telling him that he gets to decide whether or not you get let out, based on how well you serve him.

You purchase a dress and heels that he specifies, and you dress her, and deliver her to him at a bar, where they drink on your tab, before he takes her home to your house..

You ask him whether he prefers satin sheets, or expensive Egyptian cotton sheets, and in which color, and you buy them, and make your marital bed to suit his tastes and comfort. Those become his master sheets, that only come out when he visits.

You buy a number of sexy dresses and nightgowns, and help her change in and out of each, to give him a sexy fashion show, while you serve him his favorite drink. All the clothes become part of a wardrobe she only wears for him.

Mlmlml120000
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mlmlml120000 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 am

Sorry, little more background….

She has been with 3 guys since we got married 2 years ago. Mostly her being blindfolded and got a sensual massage that progressed. She did more with this last guy. Very good looking guy. About 6’5” and very nice body. He works out a lot. My wife is 5’4” 145 and amazing figure. Beautiful brunette with green eyes. This is the only guy she has had intercourse with. I am not a cuckold and do not like humiliation or anything like that. I prefer being subtly in the background letting them do their thing and sometimes join in for mfm. Mostly love the anticipation and foreplay before and why we both love starting with massage.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:52 pm

It would be simple for my wife. She'd get naked after the front door closed behind him.

Late
Prepubescent

Unread post by Late » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:54 pm

She puts you in a chair in the bedroom (you can be tied in or not). You watch her dress sexy (your definition of whatever that is). She works you over pretty good, warming you up nicely. The doorbell rings. She goes and brings him back. She works him over the same way she worked you over and they proceed from there. At some point in the proceedings she releases you, or not.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:56 pm

Let's see, she's fucked him before, she said he can come to the house ... none of the previous replies seem like they'll surprise her much.

Tell him to bring a friend :twisted:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:15 pm

Greet him when he comes to house, shaking his hand, and thanking him for all he has done.

Then kiss your wife and hand her to him, letting him take her in his arms and kiss her. Give them a drink, relax for a bit, have everyone sit together with your wife close to him, and let the sexual chemistry boil up between them. Yes, she has fucked him before, but you can enact giving her to him for their mutual pleasure and get your loving blessings.

Make her feel that you want nothing more than for her to enjoy having him in her arms and his cock in her pussy. Actually, a very hot scenario that requires your eager participation in a way your wife cannot experience any other way.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:32 pm

I like the one where you're out and he arrives. You can be nearby. Just get her clean and dressed sexy because your taking her out drinking tonight. Dont tell her he is coming over. Let it be somewhat of a surprise. Tell him you want them to stay on the couch at least until you come back in. She would be happily surprised and comfortable letting him in and starting.
It would be hot coming in whiles she's sitting back on the couch and he's on his knees going down on her or fucking her in the same position.

Mlmlml120000
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mlmlml120000 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:34 am

I like that one. Thanks!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am

You leave just as he is pulling in. He tells you when you can come back. Could have it that he is hers all night. He can do whatever and you have to sleep on the couch for the night. While they get the bed. You serve them food and drinks whenever they need them.

Mlmlml120000
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mlmlml120000 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 am

That seem more cuckold like and that is not my thing.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:13 pm

I can’t wait to see how it went!!!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723