Why is Your Hot Wife So Attractive to you?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tryagain
Pervert

Why is Your Hot Wife So Attractive to you?

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:14 am

I felt compelled to write this having just learned that one of her guys contacted her again after he was told the relationship was off. About 2 months ago my wife told him that she did not want to see him anymore. That was after he had called and begged for another chance at another time, which she gave him. He is great at fucking but did not show any caring about her, especially when she became sick.

He is one of many who always want to fuck her again, and some come out of the blue after a long time asking to be with her again. When I met her so long ago, when she was an unbelievably gorgeous 19 yo, guys whom she dumped still kept trying to be with her.

Of course, this makes her so much hotter to me - so sexy - that guys love to fuck her and hardly ever forget her.

I love the comments on her pics - how “stunning,” how “beautiful “– how “gorgeous” - she is and how her tits are “fabulous,” and get then “hard” while viewing them, and “I am a lucky man” – many times.

Sure…some (smart) guys throw compliments around but not like this.

So not only is she beautiful and sexy to me, but to have the affirmation of so many other guys, just drives me crazy for her. Big problem...huh 😊

Tryagain
Pervert

Re: Why is Your Hot Wife So Attractive to you?

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:53 am

Gee...I thought at least a few guys would either say they feel the same way or add something else related to their wives attractiveness.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:28 pm

I get everything you said about your wife, and suppose it applies to most hotwives. :D
On top of all of those things you spoke about, I love my wife's true confidence, a real confidence that makes her so sexy. It is also what attracted most of her guys over the years.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:11 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:28 pm
I get everything you said about your wife, and suppose it applies to most hotwives. :D
On top of all of those things you spoke about, I love my wife's true confidence, a real confidence that makes her so sexy. It is also what attracted most of her guys over the years.
She's got a lot smarts to back that confidence up too. High IQ like hers has always turned me on about a woman.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:27 am

I was hoping for more responses about how gorgeous or hot guys think of their wives.

When we were in our early 20s, we had some heavy fights about my in-laws that caused her to leave me for a few weeks. After app 3 weeks, we arranged to meet briefly to discuss things. We agreed to meet to talk in the street outside of the apt building. When she approached me and stood rather close, I swear I felt a surge of heat, actually heat, and got a hardon just looking at her ! phew...

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:56 am

I guess in a sense, it is a reflection on me that she is with me permanently, even though she has dalliances with other men. But knowing how she attracts other men turns me on. That some of them score with her just makes her hotter in my eyes. And when they get a taste they want more. The man who made her a hotwife was a guy she worked with who had a reputation as a Player. I think she chose him, because of his reputation of being good in bed. However, after three times with her, she cut him off because he did something to piss her off. She would never tell me what it was, but she started calling him a "male slut." He kept trying to get back with her, but she didn't need him any more, and she wouldn't let him have what he had come to crave.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:00 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:27 am
I was hoping for more responses about how gorgeous or hot guys think of their wives.

When we were in our early 20s, we had some heavy fights about my in-laws that caused her to leave me for a few weeks. After app 3 weeks, we arranged to meet briefly to discuss things. We agreed to meet to talk in the street outside of the apt building. When she approached me and stood rather close, I swear I felt a surge of heat, actually heat, and got a hardon just looking at her ! phew...

So, you're looking more for looks, assets, etc.?

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:10 pm

I hear what you are saying about this. My wife is beautiful and draws all kinds of attention from men. It makes me very proud to be her husband. I am still a wannabe, and probably always will be, but the potential is definitely there. Men act stupid around my wife. She gets in the Starbucks car line and has some guy in front of her already pay for her order. That has happened 2-3 times that she has told me. Everywhere she goes, any hardware store or any place else she gets all kinds of help from men. She is in a parking lot and needs help? 2-3 men will come to her aid. LOL I try to tell her that skanky women don't get all that attention and help. And no honey, they aren't just being nice. LOL

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:38 am

We are older than many on here, wife will be 70 in July, we'll be married 49 years come Dec. We moved to Florida 18 months ago, knowing no one. My wife walks every morning with 3 other women, 2 of which are snowbirds. One of the snowbirds decided before she goes back home, she'd have a BBQ. We did not know any of the husbands. At the BBQ all the men when they talked to my wife had to touch her, hand on back, shoulder, knee etc. She was not flirting, nor was she dressed provocatively. None of the men touched any of the other women, and there were 3 single women there I did not know. I asked my college roommate, who has known my wife as long as I have, why would they all want to touch her? Is it possible they could sense that at one time she was a party girl? He just said,he couldn't explain it, that she just had IT. To explain why my wife is so attractive to me I can best explain that through 49 years of marriage, whatever depravity I could conjure up, she was game. I read somewhere that a woman's 4 top fantasies, in no particular order were, sex with a woman, sex with a stranger, sex with someone other than your spouse, sex in public. I told this to my wife,and told her her proud I was that she did all of those things. One quick story, we were at a swing club, wife and I sitting on a bench, couple comes over who we knew, he starts doing his wife from behind, her hands are on my knees for support. My wife unzips my pants and takes me out so the woman could suck me while getting fucked. Now that is a supportive wife.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:00 am

Now that's what i am talking about guys ! I agree...some women just have IT !