Sex on Nude Beaches

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Sex on Nude Beaches

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:47 am

Yesterday, my wife and I searched 'net videos of Southern Mexico nude resorts. There were far more than I expected. Many were opulent and expensive 5-star resorts. The one we're doing next month is expensive. My wife's sister is footing the entire cost for the four of us. Her sister's fiancé has a lot of experience doing nude resorts. He said doing high end resorts was the way to go. They're pristine and attract better behaved people.

While we were checking out nude resorts, I hit an icon for nude beaches. I know that we're had this discussion before. We saw a lot of videos of sex on nude beaches. Some were alleged California beaches. My guess was they were foreign beaches. Other people on beaches seemed unconcerned that men and women were engaged in sex.

When my wife was 19, her then boyfriend took her to a nude beach many times during the summer. She said there was an alcove close to where nude sunbathers relaxed where people went for sex. She never went there. She relied on what people on the beach told her. She told me that she could easily see how couples could wind up having sex on a nude beach. Her then boyfriend was in his sexual prime. They walked to his car for sex. She did tell me that she often got horny on a nude beach, but she never had sex on the beach. They always walked back to his car, often more than once.

Neither my wife nor I would care if couples had sex on a nude beach as long as kids weren't around which is moot. Neither of us would do a nude anything if kids were present. My wife won't permit our kids to see her naked.

If you were to do a 'net video search of "Sex on nude beaches," you might be as surprised as we were to see how common it is. Where those beaches were was a mystery.

My sister-in-law's fiancé told us that if the resort we're booked at does not permit sex in common areas, that rule won't be enforced during nighttime. When the sun sets and naked people start partying, we could expect to see every sex act imaginable. I could see why the "no sex in common areas" is not enforced during nighttime. The fiancé told us that beer, wine, and cocktails are expensive at all-inclusive nude resorts. Resorts are in it for $$$. After my wife gets buzzed, she'll probably be crowned queen of sexual performances in common areas.

Anyway, have any members been on nude beaches where people were engaged in sex?

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Sex on Nude Beaches

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:43 am

My wife wants to take me to a nude beach. I'm not going and neither is she. I wondered how many naked people were videoed without their knowledge. There are thousands of videos of people nude on beaches without having sex and having sex. They probably did not know that they were videoed. There were a lot of videos of Haulover nude beach.

My sister-in-law's fiancé told us that taking photos and videos at common areas of high end nude resorts is strictly forbidden and will result in forced removal from premises without refund.

My sister's fiancé and our friend, Brad, are studs. If they caught anyone taking photos of my wife and/or her sister while they're nude at the resort, they'd kick his ass and throw his cellphone/camera in the pool.

On public nude beaches, nude sunbathers can't expect privacy that's guaranteed at nude resorts.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am

My wife and I went to one with her parents. It was awesome!

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:40 am

Every time we went to a nude beach, my wife would drag me into the ocean, cause she was turned on and needed to fuck.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:28 am

luvwives999 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:40 am
Every time we went to a nude beach, my wife would drag me into the ocean, cause she was turned on and needed to fuck.
My wife used to walk back to her boyfriend's car when she needed to service him. He was in his sexual prime, so they often made the round trip to his car more than once. My wife claimed that she had to service his hard-on yet she told me she often became horny on that nude beach. Maybe he had to service her.

Here's my opinion, and keep in mind that I have never been to a nude beach: if only adults are present, and they're naked, obviously couples on nude beaches are fucking each other. Everyone on a nude beach has had sex. After watching videos of couples fucking on nude beaches, what's the big deal if couples fuck on nude beaches? Neither my wife nor I would care. My wife said if she were to do a nude beach now and where couples were fucking on the beach, she would, too. Why would sexually active adults get offended by couples fucking on a nude beach?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:21 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:28 am
Here's my opinion, and keep in mind that I have never been to a nude beach: if only adults are present, and they're naked, obviously couples on nude beaches are fucking each other. Everyone on a nude beach has had sex. After watching videos of couples fucking on nude beaches, what's the big deal if couples fuck on nude beaches? Neither my wife nor I would care. My wife said if she were to do a nude beach now and where couples were fucking on the beach, she would, too. Why would sexually active adults get offended by couples fucking on a nude beach?

Well said!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:08 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:28 am
luvwives999 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:40 am
My wife used to walk back to her boyfriend's car when she needed to service him. He was in his sexual prime, so they often made the round trip to his car more than once. My wife claimed that she had to service his hard-on yet she told me she often became horny on that nude beach. Maybe he had to service her.

We agree that if there are no children present it is ok to have some sexual play on a nude beach. At Hedo2 we had sex daily on the beach and in the water. No-one cared. We weren't right next to them (unless they were our friends and then they were having sex as well) but we could see they were masturbating each other while watching us. On various nude beaches in Croatia and Greece we had sex on the beach but made sure that we were well away from others. People walking by could see us and a few would stop and watch for a bit before walking on. Our dream is to spend a couple of weeks at Cap d'adge, France and have sex daily on the beach amongst dozens of others doing the same thing. There is nothing freer than having sex on a nude beach. It is also bloody painful later when you realise you have skin rash from the sand on your cock and pussy. It is worth it though!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:37 am

I completely agree with you guys. Who the hell cares if consenting adults on a nude beach fuck each other as long as there are no kids around. What would piss me off and I'd try to prevent are dudes videoing couples fucking without their consent. I'd probably throw their cellphones in the ocean.

After checking out videos of people fucking on nude beaches, my wife thought it was pointless to attempt to hide what everyone knew we were doing.

My wife's nipples are super-sensitive. If her tits are pressed against my chest while were into deep passionate kissing, her pussy will beg for hard cock penetration. So if we were on a nude beach without kids anywhere in the same county and we began kissing with nipple stimulation, we'd probably wind up fucking.

Neither one of us would give a shit if a couple next to us were to fuck or if all couples on a nude beach fucked. We wouldn't care if a beach-wide orgy broke out. Who the hell cares? Most of us have seen other couples fucking and have been watched while we fucked.

My wife told me either on the evening of our first date or very soon thereafter that sex is as normal a human function as any other.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:42 am

I've been married twice. My wife at the time and I preferred the nude beach and have gone several hundred time over the years. There must be several thousand people there on sunny weekends - most are nude. Other times, midweek and cooler weather, there are only 100 or so, also mostly nude. My current wife and I have also gone to a clothing optional resort.

We have never observed sexual play, even touching other than to apply sun tan lotion on their partner's back. If a person wants to watch sexual play, my experience is a nude beach is not the place to find it.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:51 pm

Cap d'Agde in France is where sex on the beach happens

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:05 am

Threeisacharm wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:51 pm
Cap d'Agde in France is where sex on the beach happens
I’m sorry, this is too general.

Yes, some 400-500 meters north from the naturist village there is a part of the beach where "free" sex is done.
There are dozens of single men who are there to watch.
So if you don’t like watchers I recommend to stay at the normal nudist beach in front of this naturist village.
Sex on a beach is forbidden by law. But when the police arrives, everybody warns everybody.

South of this village the beach is separated by water. At the other side there is a normal clothed beach.

However, in this the naturist village there is a closed area. Surrounded by fencing. You have to pay an entrance price.
When visiting this area you must be completely nude. Even flip flops (slippers) are not allowed.
At this area the foam party is famous: the purpose of this foam is that everybody may touch everybody. Wherever, whenever and with anybody. So being bi-curious is recommended.
The foam hides what people are doing.
The same area has some king sized beds on which sex is done for all the visitors to watch.
There is also very big jacuzzi in which having sex is allowed.

Last but least there is the Garden of Eve. A closed area of apartments. Expensive, so I was never there.
From what I know from photographs is that in front of every apartment there is a big bed for having sex instead of doing this in the appartments.

Below a real happened story in this jacuzzi.

And there was also a big jacuzzi. We were in that very crowded big jacuzzi.
A couple was alongside us: his woman, he, LadyD and I. Leaning to one of the two islands in the this jacuzzi.
At a certain moment LadyD said to me: “He (a complete stranger) is fingering my pussy.”
To be clear: it was underwater so no to be seen.
Me: “You like it?
She: “Stupid question. Of course I like it.”
Me: “Then spread your legs to let him know to go on.”
She: “I did already. But you can make it easier for him by holding one leg up for me. So I can let him know too you are even supporting me.”
I did and after some minutes she came, her whole body was shaking. For everybody else in the crowded jacuzzi to see.
She kissed him, dived under water and started to suck his cock. Only for a minute or less because of lack to breath. He lifted his body to sit on this island so she could suck his cock openly in public. His wife, who refused me to approach her, and I were looking at.

My wife took her time to please him. A lot of time.
When after some ten minutes it seemed to me that he would cum, I warned her that cum in the jacuzzi was forbidden.
“I know, I saw the warning” she said, “I will take care of that.”
She went on and showed him, his wife and me, how he finally spurted into her mouth. She swallowed all, cleaned his dick thoroughly and tongue kissed him as an ending, never being concerned how his wife thought about all and ignoring also the dozens of spectators. That they clapped their hands after my wife finished her “job” was a bonus. She looked around and smiled to them.

She: “He began, so for me a clear sign that I was allowed to do what came up in my mind. I think his wife loved to watch. She was fingering herself while looking at my BJ. I saw because I was challenging her with my eyes. It pushed me to do my utmost best to please him.”
Me: “I saw but she didn’t let him feel that she was aroused f.e. by caressing him. I think she was a cold woman.“
She: “Yes, that is why I loved you helping me, or better, helping him by holding one of my legs up. I became very aroused at the thought of so many people were watching me when I gave him a BJ. That they would applaud was the last thing I expected. I felt very honored. And proud of myself for doing this BJ rather publicly with you as consenting husband on my side.”
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:00 am

We were in Dominican in a regular all inclusive resort a few years back. One afternoon we were lounging by the pool with a better than average buzz from all the margaritas. One of the resort entertainment crew guys kept eyeing my wife's ass every time he was passing by. I guess she looked like an easy mark with her big ass splayed out in her tiny bikini as she was and with a husband too boozed to care. He was one of the older black guys in the crew probably well in his 30s, a bit heavy set and not particularly attractive. He finally came over and asked us if we'd like to go on a sunset beach walk to show us some cove. She gave me the look so I said I'm too tired and she should go, I'll wait by the pool. He brought her back just as it was about to get dark all smiles and friendly and said thank you. She was all sweaty and full of sand, her back red her knees the same. Back in the room she tells me that as soon as they were on the beach he started pulling his shorts wide to show her his large cock and had her reach inside. Once he was sure she's up for it he pulled her into a secluded patch of trees got her naked in the sand and fucked her for two hours straight

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:50 pm

We have visited a nudist resort, where my wife met a younger guy who fucked her in one of the club's rental units. We learned that day that swingers are easy to spot at naturist resorts. They tend to stick together, more often away from other guests. At another resort, we talked with several couples who admitted their swinger lifestyle, but my wife declined to join a party at couple's mobile home located on the grounds.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:26 am

My wife Hannah and I have never been to a designated nude beach as such but when we lived in the Bahamas we would often travel down the coast where there were long stretches of secluded beaches. We would strip off and sunbathe nude, go nude swimming and usually have sex on the beach. Occasionally other couples would turn up at the beach and also strip off but we all respected each others privacy and kept a reasonable distance apart. There was one occasion when a local Bahamian guy came walking by and seeing that we were naked decided he would also strip. He kept a reasonable distance from us, 100 yards or so, but walked around displaying his bbc. To cut a long story short, we got talking to this guy and it ended up with him fucking Hannah right in front of me. A full account of this is available in this forum in my post [Hunting in pairs.]

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:05 am

I would not ever have outdoor sex anywhere within the territory of the United States. At minimum, I would not want the arrest to be searchable online.

If it's another country, it would not show up on a US database, and it may very well be in another language.

I can see the interview: Mr. BL, we are about to hire you, but could you explain what Arrêté pour avoir eu des relations sexuelles sur la plage means?

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:53 am

We have been to quite a number of nude beaches, but all in the United States. The reality is that none of these designated clothing-optional public beaches have been specifically adults-only. That means children could be present at any time, though their numbers are generally few.

But the issue would be with the regular adult visitors, many of whom are defensive and protective of what might have been a hard-won battle to establish the beach as clothing-optional as well as continuing efforts to keep it that way. Those people are the ones who might be the first to confront you or even to call the police. It would be the same reaction as if you showed up throwing glass around on the sand, setting fires or trashing the place.

As sexy as it might sound, my advice is not to have sex on a nude beach unless you want trouble. If arrested, you could even be listed as a sex offender.

If you're at somewhere like Hedo, then have at it!

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:47 pm

We go to the Canaries most years for some winter sun and there are many nude beaches with couples having sex in quieter places with nobody objecting. In our experience Gran Canaria is the most liberal with couples openly having sex in the dunes.

Disappointingly for us most were either gay or ancient .

Cosmic
Trainable

Unread post by Cosmic » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:11 pm

annsman wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:47 pm
We go to the Canaries most years for some winter sun and there are many nude beaches with couples having sex in quieter places with nobody objecting. In our experience Gran Canaria is the most liberal with couples openly having sex in the dunes.

The place with the dunes is called Maspalomas and if you search for that on the tube sites you'll find interesting videos of people playing there (usually older and usually German). I have heard that the authorities have been clamping down recently though, not necessarily due to moral concerns but because of the litter that gets left behind. Typical selfishness spoling it for everyone really, but it is a UNESCO biosphere reserve so fair enough.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:58 pm

My wife was fucked by one of her fuckbuddies on the beach. This was during her university days, it was late in the night and he placed a blanket and put her on the sand bank. She described it as one of her best experiences with the sound of the sea, light from the moon and his mouth kissing her pussy.
Gigi fan for life!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:04 pm

Cosmic wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:11 pm
annsman wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:47 pm

The place with the dunes is called Maspalomas and if you search for that on the tube sites you'll find interesting videos of people playing there (usually older and usually German). I have heard that the authorities have been clamping down recently though, not necessarily due to moral concerns but because of the litter that gets left behind. Typical selfishness spoling it for everyone really, but it is a UNESCO biosphere reserve so fair enough.
We holidayed at Gran Canaria in the early 2000s and spent a whole week at Maspalomas. Back then it was fairly quiet and we could play openly in the dunes with no threat of arrest. We met a few couples there and went out for dinner with them later and then back to our hotel for swinging fun.
We loved it!

MnJSanDiego
Prepubescent

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:11 pm

Happens all the time on the nude beaches of San Diego, Blacks Beach and San Onofre Beach. Its usually discrete but easily found if you want to see it. I wouldn't risk any arrests but I can't remember any arrests for indecency in years.