A START?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
baltic52
Virgin

A START?

Unread post by baltic52 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:34 pm

All,
Let me get your thoughts. My wife started sending me pics of herself naked. She has mentioned the possibility of an onlyfans page. I really think she likes the ideas if men lusting after her. Is this a sign that she could be a hotwife? I would think that a beautiful 43 year old female that is open to an onlyfans page could be talked into the lifestyle?

Her number1
Pervert

Re: A START?

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:05 pm

baltic52 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:34 pm
All,
Let me get your thoughts. My wife started sending me pics of herself naked. She has mentioned the possibility of an onlyfans page. I really think she likes the ideas if men lusting after her. Is this a sign that she could be a hotwife? I would think that a beautiful 43 year old female that is open to an onlyfans page could be talked into the lifestyle?

The possibility certainly exists, but is far from certain.
A woman wanting to show off herself may not want sex with someone outside of her marriage. The kinks aren't mutually inclusive, they can be, but don't always lead to the other.
It comes down to how she sees herself.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:14 pm

Yeah... just because she's turned on at guys lusting after her, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to fuck other men. However, it's great that she's wired this way, your a lucky guy.

Just see where she takes you on this wild ride. Tell her the Hotwife life turns you on, maybe in time she'll grant you your wish.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:17 pm

It’s hard to tell,, just take a few pics of her and while talking and posing just throw it in there and ask if she would be interested in something like that. Good luck!!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:38 pm

Like Nat said, she's giving you the perfect opportunity to start the conversation.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:09 am

Well, you're not going to talk her into the lifestyle. All you can do is open doors of possibility for her and be 100% supportive.

It's quite common for me to see men wonder if their wives would be interested in sex with other men. You know who the best source of information for that is? Your wife :) Seriously, 100% open communication is critically important for relationships venturing into non-monogamy. You need to trust her, and she needs to trust you. Open your communication, listen without judgment, give support, and embrace her in all respects. Whatever desires she has will have the best environment to grow within if you do.