the Spanish guy

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
vadimit
Virgin

the Spanish guy

Unread post by vadimit » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:51 am

i have posted this in the stag/vixen forum but i think it fits here more when will be escalated ..........

We are a middle age couple Vm (52) and Lf (40).
We are together for more than 10 years and our sex life goes very well.
The only experience that we ever had it was just roleplay during hot sex sessions using her favorite dildo.
Her dildo had different names and that was very hot and gave her many and strong orgasms.

This goes till now but there is an addition that happened the summer of 2021.
We are nudists and we love nudist beaches that have dunes and give us the chance to play without being fully exposed.
But we love the risk of being caught.
So in July of this year we were on a nudist beach in Paros and there were just a few people on the beach.
We were lying in a secluded spot and we started to touch each other covering when someone was passing by.
But after a while we got hornier and we let a middle age guy to see us from a distance.
After 5-10 minutes another guy passed. He was young with a fit body full of tattoo and a big cock.
He stayed at a distance looking, but after a while he approached us and asked if he can seat next to us.
L told him no and its better to stay at a distance and he gently accept it saying sorry with a smile.
He was polite and moved at a distance of 10-15 meters.

We kept masturbating each other and kissing but L looked at his direction and he was alone with a hard on.
The middle age guy had left since he was losing in the competition with the young guy lol...

After a while he approached again and said that he didn't like to be there like a creepy guy and if we let him seat next to us he will feel better.
He will just watch and touch himself.
L agreed and so did I.
At the moment all of us were totally horny and I asked L to turn to his direction and openly masturbate.
She turned and started fingering in front of his eyes. He was masturbating and he moved his left foot and touched her right foot and they both started cumming like crazy. I just followed after a while.

It was a sort but a strong experience for a first time.

We talked for about half an hour for various things, we exchange phone numbers and we said that we will be in touch for a new meeting.
He was a Spanish guy 27 yo working as a bar tender for 4-5 months every year.

First of all be kind for any mistakes since my English are quite poor......

We are a middle age couple Vm (52) and Lf (40).
We are together for more than 10 years and our sex life goes very well.
The only experience that we ever had it was just roleplay during hot sex sessions using her favorite dildo.
Her dildo had different names and that was very hot and gave her many and strong orgasms.

This goes till now but there is an addition that happened the summer of 2021.
We are nudists and we love nudist beaches that have dunes and give us the chance to play without being fully exposed.
But we love the risk of being caught.
So in July of this year we were on a nudist beach in Paros and there were just a few people on the beach.
We were lying in a secluded spot and we started to touch each other covering when someone was passing by.
But after a while we got hornier and we let a middle age guy to see us from a distance.
After 5-10 minutes another guy passed. He was young with a fit body full of tattoo and a big cock.
He stayed at a distance looking, but after a while he approached us and asked if he can seat next to us.
L told him no and its better to stay at a distance and he gently accept it saying sorry with a smile.
He was polite and moved at a distance of 10-15 meters.

We kept masturbating each other and kissing but L looked at his direction and he was alone with a hard on.
The middle age guy had left since he was losing in the competition with the young guy lol...

After a while he approached again and said that he didn't like to be there like a creepy guy and if we let him seat next to us he will feel better.
He will just watch and touch himself.
L agreed and so did I.
At the moment all of us were totally horny and I asked L to turn to his direction and openly masturbate.
She turned and started fingering in front of his eyes. He was masturbating and he moved his left foot and touched her right foot and they both started cumming like crazy. I just followed after a while.

It was a sort but a strong experience for a first time.

We talked for about half an hour for various things, we exchange phone numbers and we said that we will be in touch for a new meeting.
He was a Spanish guy 27 yo working as a bar tender for 4-5 months every year.

Second time with this guy was after a month, during an escape weekend in Paros island.

We had been texting once a week with him and we informed him that we will go for a weekend and asked him if he will be available for a drink in our room. We booked a room with a private balcony with a day bed.
He arrived, we chatted for a while and then he took a shower and stayed naked because i was already, but L was still wearing her summer dress.

We were having a drink at the day bed talking, but i started having a hardon. We started laughing about my situation and L touched me and kissed me.
He started touching himself and i took L's dress off letting her only with a g string. He asked her in a joyful way if she needs help to remove also her underwear but she said that there is no reason and that she can do it herself.

She removed them and we were laughing. She continued playing with my cock and after a while she gave me a perfect blowjob.
He came closer and asked if he can touch her body and L looked at me for a permission that was more like to accept it herself than a permission from me.

I said yes and he started feeling her boobs and ass and after a while he started fingering he pussy.
She got super horny and took my cock and put it in her pussy. He was touching her ass and boobs and was kissing her neck.
She came like crazy after 4-5 minutes and i came on her belly. He seated next to us and took a towel to clean her belly and pussy.
She was standing with open legs letting him clean her and when he finished left the towel and he continued taking care of her pussy with his fingers.

he had a huge hard on and I told her, if she wants, she can masturbate him.
immediately she took his cock in her hands and started playing while her other hand was playing with his balls.
I told her to give him blowjob but she denied.

it was a perfect image seeing them masturbate each other. He came first and i loved seeing his sperm on her hand, his cock and drops on her body.
She continued masturbating him and after a while an orgasm rocked her body and she was screaming.

they took a shower together washing each other, we drunk another drink while being naked and talking and then he left.

we fucked 2 more times this day but she masturbated 2-3 times more.

It was something new for us and we loved every minute of it.

s3xual_int3lectual
Virgin

Re: the Spanish guy

Unread post by s3xual_int3lectual » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:06 am

What an incredibly erotic story. Please keep us posted on any developments… :)

vadimit
Virgin

Unread post by vadimit » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:41 am

The next day he send a whats app message asking if we are planning to go to the beach and we fixed an appointment for midday.

When we arrived he was there at the secluded spot that we have used the first time.
He was already naked and he had brought beers.

We drunk some and then L went for swimming. After a while I followed her but he stayed, because we were afraid for our stuff since we couldn't see the spot from the sea.

L told me that she likes him and that he is a caring guy and very polite with a huge cock........ lol (in this order)

I told her that we should go back since its pity for him to stay there alone and not having his time to swim.
So we went back and told him to go for swimming, but he asked if L wanted to go with him and she agreed.

I felt so horny seeing them walking nude next to each other and chit chatting.
After a while I walked to see what they were doing but they were just swimming.
They returned, we drunk another beer and spend about an hour laughing and talking.

L suggested to go to our room because the sun was very strong.

We arrived to the room 10 minutes later and L was topless in the car all the way.
We took showers, first him and then L. They stayed naked and went to the balcony. I took my shower and when I went to the balcony I saw him lying on the bed with his legs wide open and playing soft with his cock, while L was touching his balls. His other hand was under L playing with her ass.

I got an instant hard on and I seated at the end of the bed watching them.
After a few minutes L moved her hand further up and started masturbating him with soft moves. He turned his face facing her and she moved forward and kissed him deeply.

Watching my wife kissing another guy and masturbating him also, was a huge turn on for me and i started masturbating also. This continued for more than 15-20 minutes and when I saw him coming I had one of the best orgasms ever almost at the same time with him.

That was the start of one of the most spicy afternoons and nights of our life.

to be continued..........

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:41 pm

Oh, definitely go on! Hot encounter.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."