Semen allergy?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
marriedman50
Trainable

Semen allergy?

Unread post by marriedman50 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:41 pm

Slightly OT perhaps but do any other hotwives have problems with taking their lovers or hubbies cum inside them? My wife - not yet a hotwife, but working on it! - prefers me to use a condom as my cum stings her after sex. She's postmenopausal so doesn't get as wet but we always use plenty of lube but it still stings when I cum inside her. Wondering if it's cum generally or mine specifically she's reacting to, and whether this is something others have experienced? If she does become a hotwife I'd love for her to play bareback with other guys but obviously that won't be possible if she finds it painful. So hoping it's just my cum she is sensitive to (for whatever reason!).

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Re: Semen allergy?

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:22 pm

Well, there's only one way to find out ;)

No seriously, it is possible to be allergic to semen. It also might be the makeup of your semen. Our bodies all go through changes. Did she have this reaction before menopause? You might consider altering your diet, but I would do so under the guidance of a doctor skilled in such things to more rapidly isolate what the problem is.

Also of note; some women report having a reaction of sorts to new semen. My wife for example. She doesn't react to my semen, but if she has a new lover who cums inside of her, she can get cramping and aching a bit the next day. If your wife becomes a hotwife, she might have a similar reaction.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:12 pm

I am the same at, it just started a couple of years ago now that I am post menopausal,, my gynecologist suggested coconut oil and it does help,, but makes an oil stain on the sheets and clothing. 😢
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

marriedman50
Trainable

Unread post by marriedman50 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

Natatude wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:12 pm
I am the same at, it just started a couple of years ago now that I am post menopausal,, my gynecologist suggested coconut oil and it does help,, but makes an oil stain on the sheets and clothing. 😢
I'd be fine with changing sheets if that solved the problem! Do you use only coconut oil as lube, or in combination with water based lube? Also do you get the same reaction with your husbands semen and that of other men or is it just with some men that it stings?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:36 am

Natatude wrote:
N - Not very spontaneous, but rubber sheets?

Golden Years
Prepubescent

Unread post by Golden Years » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:47 am

My wife also suffered from this after menopause. Go to your doctor, you can get a hormone cream which not only fixes this but also resolves the dryness. She puts it on every day and after about a month all was resolved.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:11 pm

marriedman50 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm
Natatude wrote:
I'd be fine with changing sheets if that solved the problem! Do you use only coconut oil as lube, or in combination with water based lube? Also do you get the same reaction with your husbands semen and that of other men or is it just with some men that it stings?
It’s the same with my husband and lovers. I am dry and use just that as a lube, it doesn’t take much maybe a fingertip size but it melts fast. The semen was burning and I assumed it was from the friction and it being dry. So I mentioned it to my gynecologist and the coconut oil is what she suggested. I never in my wildest dreams thought if that!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:14 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:36 am
Natatude wrote:
N - Not very spontaneous, but rubber sheets?
🤷🏻‍♀️ never thought of that either. The stains don’t bother me at home with my own, but if we are using his I let him know, incase it matters.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:21 am

One of my wife's girlfriends gets a lot of UTIs. She thinks her husband's cum causes them. He had to provide a semen sample for her physician. I don't who what happened.

I had never heard of anything like it. I had no clue that a woman could suffer adverse consequences for semen. I've learned a whole lot from knowledgeable posted on OHW.

I've also learned that my wife and I are rank amateurs compared to most posters here. We need to get some excitement in our sex lives. You guys put us to shame.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:02 am

marriedman50 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:41 pm
Slightly OT perhaps but do any other hotwives have problems with taking their lovers or hubbies cum inside them? My wife - not yet a hotwife, but working on it! - prefers me to use a condom as my cum stings her after sex. She's postmenopausal so doesn't get as wet but we always use plenty of lube but it still stings when I cum inside her. Wondering if it's cum generally or mine specifically she's reacting to, and whether this is something others have experienced? If she does become a hotwife I'd love for her to play bareback with other guys but obviously that won't be possible if she finds it painful. So hoping it's just my cum she is sensitive to (for whatever reason!).
My wife experienced the same thing when we had sex while she was going through menopause, exactly like you described. She made me use condoms and her libido was not so great. So she did some research and decided to go on HRT. In less than a month her sex drive came back and now she gets wetter than the Amazon rain forest! Life is good!

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:30 pm

I’ve heard of allergies, but I think sometimes our pH gets thrown off. A healthy vagina has a low pH, making it acidic. But semen is VERY alkaline. So, with frequent “deposits” it can really throw things off. There are boric acid suppositories that can help to restore the pH.
Proud wife of StateIn88