Dipping toe in the cold water

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
njcouplenj
Prepubescent

Dipping toe in the cold water

Unread post by njcouplenj » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:42 am

Married couple in our 40s - John and Maria. Both working hard at our own business - a design studio. However, our personal life, particularly sex life has taken a backseat to work. Recently Maria showed excitement to add more spicy to it. I've been always shy and reserved around women but when I met Maria I knew I wanted her in my life. We had a slow start with me being too respectful to her. However, after we've been dating for 6 months she practically forced me to have sex :)

We've been separated in different colleges but we had regular calls every day. She was behaving, not going to any frat parties and etc until her roommate Sylvia started to want them both to go out there partying. At first, Maria resisted but then gave in watching her friends having fun on the weekends. Truth to be told Maria was feeling a bit needy so she gave in. Of course, the calls became not that regular after a weekend of debauchery with her roommate. This kept going until her graduation when I proposed to her.

Through the years we've been opening our horizons and discussing swinging and hotwife lifestyle but never took this further.

Last night we've attending party that allows more provocative dressing and Maria enjoyed to show her new dress. She spent extra time getting ready, seeing her in that fitting black dress I was in awe. She was incredibly sexy and beautiful. I was about to bring her upstairs and fuck the shit out of her but Maria insisted we make our way to the party. I was curious if she bought the dress for me or showed herself on that party and she said she was hoping to receive some attention. She promised to tell me about any advances later in bed :) I was thrilled.

We went to the party, and the host greeted us warmly. The party was going well and everyone seemed to enjoying themselves. Maria was stunned to see Sylvia ( her roommate from college days) on this party, it turned out she was close friend to wife's host. Sylvia had fallen out of touch with Maria over the years. I had small talk with Sylvia's husband Steve and learned that they had arrived several days ago in the town. Maria was in deep conversation with Sylvia. Eventually, we moved and met the other couples, then we separated and each had joined different group as usual. Suddenly I realized Maria was missing and began searching the house. Finally I found her upstairs and she looked a bit dizzy, she wasn't feeling well so I carried her to the car.

She said she tried to keep Sylvia away from me before she could fill me in on their exploits in the college. She always replied honestly to any questions that I had about these years in the college but she never gave out additional information. So Sylvia had whispered she can't wait to run her tongue on her but instead she run her fingers up the slit of the dress and quickly found a way to her pussy lips. Sylvia being Sylvia began to reminisce about their adventures and she told Maria her boyfriend was super and they had a very open relationship. She introduced Maria to Steve and he had run his fingers over her nipples before he could make a move on her pussy she stopped him when the host's wife called Maria to join her.

She decided to freshen up upstairs, going there she felt eyes on her back, it was Sylvia who was following her and leading her to one of the bedrooms, and they started making out before Steve found them and tried to join them but Sylvia didn't let him anything but jerking his cock while she was working her tongue on Maria. Then it was me who called out, she asked them to stay in the bedroom.

When we get back home I had to clean that messy pussy, and it tasted great.
So this is our current situation