First Creampie

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: First Creampie

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 05, 2024 12:02 pm

My first creampie was a complete surprise. I didn't even know my wife was getting fucked at work by a co-worker. (They were alone in the office in the afternoon.) She came home from work one afternoon after I did. The first thing she did when she came through the door was to "attack" me. She made it clear that she wanted sex, and she wanted it NOW. She ended up on our front stairs naked from the waist down and she urged me to put my head between her legs. She held my head to her cunt. I licked her not knowing that I was eating her new lovers cum from her. She did seem extra juicy, but I really didn't notice a different taste.

She started having me go down on her when she got home from work. After a few weeks she confessed she was getting fucked at work. Much later she told me that she that she really got off on making me eat her creampie. I told her I also thought it was the hottest thing she had ever done.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Mon May 06, 2024 6:53 am

My first creampie was also unexpected, I knew my wife was out at the bar alone dressed sexy, I knew a guy had been chatting her up and buying her drink, but when I text her about what was going on she told me to go to sleep nothing was happening and I was late she would be home soon.

When she got home a few hours later she crept into bed trying not to wake me, but I was hard as a rock and had not been able to sleep since she sent me a text saying a guy was hitting on her.

As she layed back I rolled towards her to kiss her and she was what seemed to be in a very horny mood, as I slid down her body, sucking her nipple she moaned, I slid lower to eat her as I typically did when she comes home from a night out any she told me not to eat her she just needed fucked.

I ignored her request not to eat her and as I got my mouth on her pussy she said please don’t… I asked why and then she told me the full story how the guy to her to his office, fucked her on the desk and doggie on the floor and he came in her as she was having an orgasm being fucked doggie on the floor. I was dripping so much precum at that point, I dive into her used pussy with my mouth and sh came hard from my oral within a few minutes, I mounted her missionary and lasted maybe 3 stroke. From that day forward we both found out how much we like me eating her creampie.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am

We started out kinky play with FemDom stuff so it just followed that she made the decision to allow her bulls to cream pie her based on her own judgment and to inform me about it later. I found it very hot, “her pussy, her rules”.

She was on oral birth control to mellow out her cycles but also to avoid pregnancy with any extramarital lover, as I am snipped. She let a bull that was also snipped be the first guy besides me to unload in her. Then another bull that she played with a few times “earned” this privilege. What a turn on for me! Unfortunately I never got to watch the act.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon May 06, 2024 11:06 am

My first cream pie was purely accidental. We did not use condoms then. A hung stud finished fucking the hell out of my wife and went to the bathroom.

Since i had done nothing but watch, i felt like i had to do something with my wife - i was to intimidated to fuck her after she had him - so I immediately went down on her while he was in the bathroom. I placed my face right into her pussy ( not thinking that he just came in her) and I was met with an huge sticky mess that covered my whole face. I was repulsed and withdrew right away.

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:03 am

My first creampie was a surprise but I knew it was going to happen soon. My wife was dating her boyfriend exclusively at this point already a year and she also had an IUD. He was still a little nervous about getting her pregnant even though she explained it was impossible. Anyway it was a summer night and they spent the afternoon and evening at dinner and a waterfront bar, followed by a few hours in a hotel. She came home and pulled off her white pants and she was wearing white nylon panties underneath. It was very obvious she just had sex because the front had a giant wet spot! I said is that what I think it is? She said come taste . We got into a 69 position and I started licking her freshly fucked creampied pussy while she sucked my cock asking me how I felt that another man came in his wife’s pussy ! I had his cum dripping on my chin and I could still feel the warmth of her freshly fucked vagina with my tongue. I didn’t last long and came in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop . She said she got me off in her mouth purposely because she wanted the last cock and cum inside of her to be her boyfriends. It was worth it because for days after she would leak his cum and she would give me her dirty panties with his cum stain.

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:52 am

Spontaneous and unforgettable. The guy was a muscular firefighter with a 10 1/2 inch cock. He had my wife nude on our living room floor doggystyle while his wife and I sat on the couch and watched. He had a particular thing when he did doggy with a woman: instead of kneeling behind her he would crouch so he could achieve maximum leverage for thrusting. This was her first time with another guy, and he made it a baptism of fire for her. He took her hard...very, very hard while she moaned and yelled and made just about every noise a woman in the throes of lust might. We all knew the creampie was coming, and she showed him (and me) how badly she wanted it through the way she reacted and moved with him, in addition to the sounds she was making. The moment was spectacular, and she gave the impression afterward of being completely spent (needless to say, though, it was hardly her last fuck of the evening). The guy and his wife were steady playmates of ours for the next 2 1/2 years, so I can't begin to guess how many orgasms he enjoyed inside my wife. Quite a few.

Saskcple
Trainable

Unread post by Saskcple » Wed May 08, 2024 11:38 am

The first time I was not there, nor for several subsequent times but each time he used a condom. Currently her “new” boy toy fucks her bare but is not allowed to cum in her. He is V safe and she can’t get pregnant but it’s a dom sub thing. I would love to witness her getting creamed now though.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed May 08, 2024 4:26 pm

Well we have it a little backwards, I and a friend with benefits named Linda would team up to go to couples only swing parties. At one of them was were I first saw the woman I married. Her name is Laurie. Her and her guy were there too, I fell in love with her when she walked in. Watched Laurie having sex with many men that night, what intrigued me was the intensity and quantity of her orgasms. Ended up marrying her years later.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Wed May 08, 2024 9:08 pm

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:39 am
The following morning when my wife and I met the gentleman who came inside her pussy the night before, in a sexy giddy playful voice thanked him for cumming inside her and told him we will have to do this again when we meetup.

My wife had absolutely no worries what so ever if he got her pregnant, just admiration for him and the multiple orgasms he gave her.

Has anyone else’s wife thanked another man for cumming inside their pussy ?
It is the husbands role to thank the other man for pleasuring and cumming in the wife.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Thu May 09, 2024 2:27 am

Hello bowlerlb and you made a good point

It is the husbands role to thank the other man for pleasuring and cumming in the wife.

Yet standing in the lobby of the resort I felt awkward already with my wife gushing in admiration over this man in front of the staff and other guests. I did thank him for meeting and said I looked forward my wife and I seeing you again going forward.

My wife on the other hand, emotions and body language easily gave away to any onlookers that this tall, handsome, black man had sex with my her.