Has this ever happened to you?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
leo-cpl
Experienced

Has this ever happened to you?

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:06 am

That you guys meet a single guy and like him but she shoot him down? lol :)

So we are exploring a MFMM with wife and me and two other guys. One of the guys we have met multiples times and now come to trust and person at a personal level recently suggested a guy who he met in the Lifestyle while playing with a couple and since this guy knows us very well by now he suggested this other guy.

We chat some and fix a casual meeting for coffee and within 5 minutes of him joining us and talking she send me a text that he's too snobbish lol :) and then carried the opinion throughout the afternoon. Obviously we wont be playing with him if she says no but I was just shocked coz I felt he was decent, very presentable (not too young not too old, what she prefers). Even though he's been around for a long time and has had several meets, I thought he was nervous initially but settled down. Just the only negative from my point would be he just kept talking lifestyle experiences too much and didn't attempt to really get to know us.

Just this was the first time we had different opinions, we usually have somewhat similar views when we casually meet couples or singles but this time its totally opposite and she wont even consider!!!

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 am

Well, I mean yeah. I don't find guys attractive or whatnot. So there has been several guys where I'm like "This guy seems alright, I think she'll like him" only to have my wife look at him and go "nope." Trust the process, she knows what she wants inside her.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:10 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 am
Well, I mean yeah. I don't find guys attractive or whatnot. So there has been several guys where I'm like "This guy seems alright, I think she'll like him" only to have my wife look at him and go "nope." Trust the process, she knows what she wants inside her.
:up: :D

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:34 am

Too much experience can be off putting. It sounds like he was only interested in the act rather than she and you as people. I can understand her rejection of what seems to be a single dimensional guy.

Remember it's her body, so she gets to make the calls. Perhaps she needs to recruit the guys rather than you or your playmate.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 am
Totally with ya on this....just we never faced this before :)

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:11 am

SilverStag wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:34 am
Too much experience can be off putting. It sounds like he was only interested in the act rather than she and you as people. I can understand her rejection of what seems to be a single dimensional guy.

Remember it's her body, so she gets to make the calls. Perhaps she needs to recruit the guys rather than you or your playmate.
Her decision is final for sure :) its all about her enjoying and that begins with being comfortable

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:00 pm

This happen a few times with my super picky wife. There was a tall, handsome young black guy we met at a swingers club. He was definitely the type of guy she’s attracted to. The guys hands would roam all over her body when they danced together. I was 100% sure she would be with him. WRONG!!! She like flirting with him but that’s about it. This has happen a lot with my wife. One of her favorite sayings is “sometimes the chase is better than getting caught”.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 pm

Many women have very strong feelings about the kind of person that feels right for them. They have little things on which they judge a person. They have gut feelings. You can't talk somebody out of those things. She will choose whoever she chooses. It's her body, so it should be her choice.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 am

My wife has been with plenty of other guys but she doesn't fuck every guy that comes along for one reason or another. She knows who and what she wants.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 pm

MartasBoy wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 pm
Many women have very strong feelings about the kind of person that feels right for them. They have little things on which they judge a person. They have gut feelings. You can't talk somebody out of those things. She will choose whoever she chooses. It's her body, so it should be her choice.

Very true!! Men tend to look at size, looks, etc., but we look far deeper.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 pm
MartasBoy wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 pm

Very true!! Men tend to look at size, looks, etc., but we look far deeper.
Wow! Ma'am, I am very honored to receive a favorable response from you. You are a celebrity on here.
I really admire your strength and confidence displayed on here.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 pm

MartasBoy wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm
Wow! Ma'am, I am very honored to receive a favorable response from you. You are a celebrity on here.
I really admire your strength and confidence displayed on here.

I thank you very much for the oh-so-kind words :D!!