Giving a stranger head in the backseat of his car

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jeanniekeith
Trainable

Giving a stranger head in the backseat of his car

Unread post by jeanniekeith » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

We’ve had a lot of fun with our swinging adventures over the past couple of decades or so. I wrote a “first experience” post a couple of weeks ago and put it in the Miscellaneous board. Probably not the best place for it so should post these things on this board instead. Someone sent us a PM asking how many men I've fucked since we've been married. Wild guess = greater than 20 but less than 30(?) LOL. We haven’t really been counting. I guess that’s not too much during the span of about 25 years, especially considering that a couple of the events involved 2 or 3 men that all added up to that total estimate. The last man, other than Keith, that I had sex with was about 2 months ago so we're still fairly "active" in the lifestyle. For the record, Keith has also had sex with other women, although it's mostly about me. Well, it's always about me! LOL I know it turns him on more to share me than to be shared himself. If that makes any sense. Works for me though! He's had sex with a couple of absolutely gorgeous women and it's fun to watch or hear about his adventures too. But we prefer doing things together. We call it "living the slut life together"

I won’t write about every experience but will tell you about some of the more memorable ones. They were ALL memorable, but some were really erotic and fun. We have been more successful and feel more comfortable meeting men online and learning about them before we meet for sex. That way we can be clear about expectations. We’ve tried a couple of clubs and such but haven’t really been into it. Some of the swinger’s clubs are just not appealing to us. Some people have just acted foolishly and they’re really not much of a turn on. There’s one “club” experience though that was super fun. It wasn’t a swinger’s club. It was at an NCO club on an Air Force base in Germany about 10 years ago.

Keith and I were there just for fun. I had no intention of hooking up with anyone at all. I was dressed especially slutty showing a lot of bare leg. LOL. He always encourages me to do that when we go out. We were there for just about 2 hours when a guy started really hitting on me. Keith was right there but this guy was buying us drinks and all that. I was flirting a ton with him, and Keith was encouraging both of us. He was a black Army dude. He was young too. Early 20's. We had a lot of Army bases around us in Germany and a lot of them preferred the Air Force clubs. I was doing all sorts of things to flirt with this guy. Rubbing up against him. Dancing with him. We even did a slow dance, and I intentionally was grinding against him trying to get him hard. It worked. LOL. Mission accomplished! I’ve been with a couple of black guys in the past, so it wasn’t like my first interracial experience. I’m an equal opportunity slut. Haha.

To make a long story short, Keith whispered to me to have sex with him if I wanted to. I did but the hormone fairy had visited me that week. I was on my period. But this is the erotic part…. I asked him if he drove here and what kind of car he has. He had a BMW (everyone in Germany has a BMW). I asked him if he wanted to show me his car. Of course he did. I left the club with him alone and went to the parking lot. He asked me if I wanted to go back to his barracks room with him. I really couldn’t. One thing led to another, and we ended up in the back seat of his BMW. We started making out for a while. I absolutely love to kiss! I was sucking his tongue which I think signals to a guy that I want to suck something else. I was rubbing his cock through his pants while he was rubbing my pussy under my dress, ticking the inside of my bare thighs with his fingers. He was hard as steel. I put my head down on his lap, unzipped him and took his cock out. I just had my head on his lap and began slowly sucking him off. I had him exploding in my mouth within about 5 minutes. He was already super hard from all of the flirting, touching, and kissing we had done. I tasted pre-cum immediately and then the full load was right behind it. He cum very heavy and I swallowed it all. He was one of those guys who orgasms in "ropes" - 5 or 6 spasms of cum. I even gagged a couple of times but stayed with it and choked it all down.

It was so hot and so risky. Right there in the NCO club parking lot, blowing a complete stranger. He had mostly tinted back seat windows, so I guess you'd have to look hard from the outside to see this white married woman sucking on that black cock. If I hadn't been on my period, I would have hitched my dress up over my hips, moved my panties to the side and sat down on him. The whole situation had me completely hot and wet and I really wanted to fuck him. I can’t even remember his name. LOL. I had an orgasm just from the act of sucking this man. I haven’t seen him since but that was extremely erotic and hot for me. He gave me his phone number and asked me to call him in a couple of days and then he left. I thought about calling him and arranging a real fun time but thought I'd like to keep that erotic anonymous blowjob memory just as it was. It was very memorable. I'm sure he would have been an amazing fuck though.

My husband loved hearing about it when I came back into the club to tell him what happened. I was only gone about 20 minutes. That's one of the small rules we have. We both prefer that he's there when anything happens but if I do have sex with another man without him being there, I tell him every detail. I've only been alone with other men less than a handful of times. Sometimes the situation calls for it. When I got back inside the club, I still had a very salty taste of his cum in my mouth and tried to kiss Keith when I got back inside. That always completely grosses him out, so I always do it! "...want a taste....? He did not. haha.

That’s just one of a few fun things we’ve done. I’ll write about more events in the near future. I really must describe my first anal experience and the DP I did with a couple of guys. We have video of that event. :)

spanishbull33
Trainable

Re: Giving a stranger head in the backseat of his car

Unread post by spanishbull33 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:10 pm

Very sexy story. I would've had a big load for you as well. P.S. I was is the Air Force

jeanniekeith
Trainable

Unread post by jeanniekeith » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm

spanishbull33 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:10 pm
Very sexy story. I would've had a big load for you as well. P.S. I was is the Air Force
Very cool. Active duty and retired military to the head of the line please. Heavy cummers from that group to the very front! LOL

jeanniekeith
Trainable

Unread post by jeanniekeith » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:23 am

Brought this over from the miscellaneous board we first wrote this on. Someone suggested we just make one thread and put all of our writing here. Good idea (we weren't really sure when we first started posting where this would belong):

OUR FIRST EXPERIENCE:

It began at a poker game. Yes, this is definitely a cliché, but it really happened this way. Keith was a USAF firefighter, and we were stationed in East Anglia in the UK. This was about 25 years ago. We were in our 20’s and married for about 3 years. We lived downtown in Ipswich. We had a lot of friends and all the guys at the fire station were close. Keith would have a regular group of three other guys at the house and played either poker or pinochle (that game confused me!). Two of the guys were single in their late 20’s and one was mid 40’s and married. I would normally just go out and let the boys have their boy time. I came home early on one of these nights and they were all still playing and had a bottle of Jack Daniels with them. Keith asked me to sit down and play.

I’m really not a poker player but we had a small house, so it was either go to bed while they were hooting and hollering in the living room or sit there and play. I am absolutely not a whiskey drinker so I poured a glass of wine. The guys weren’t sloppy drunk or anything. I hate being around sloppy drunks. I was pretty shy about sitting with a bunch of men, but the wine helped.

As you can imagine, the idea of strip poker came up. Of course it did. It was Keith who came up with the idea. LOL. Everyone agreed and off we go. I suck at poker so was down to my panties within about 5 hands. Two of the guys had their shirts off and one guy was close to being naked. I guess he sucked at poker too. Just sitting there in my panties was having an effect on the men. They were shy as hell, like I was, but 3 out of the 4 had erections. We were having fun with it and joking about it. I was nervous as fuck but very much turned on. I had butterflies in the pit of my stomach. The older guy did not have a hard on. He said something about “whiskey dick” which was hilarious.

It was Keith who instigated all of it by saying: “I bet Jeannie can fix that whiskey dick issue” or something like that. Challenge accepted – wine makes me brave and horny. LOL. I was sitting right next to him so just reached under the table and started stroking him. The rest of the guys just watched and tried to continue playing. I really was very nervous about this, but he started to get hard in my hand. Nobody could really see it because it was under the table, but they all knew what I was doing.

I got up and took my panties off without even losing a poker hand! He turned his chair around to face me. I was completely naked at that point. I got down on my knees on the floor and put his dick in my mouth, beginning a slow and deliberate blowjob. Whiskey dick situation resolved. He was hard as a rock and had his hands on my head, guiding me. One of the most satisfying feelings is to bring a semi-hard man completely hard in my mouth. I even tasted some pre-cum. The scene was clearly visible to everyone at that point and they all just watched me sucking this man. That was the end of poker and the beginning of a very exciting gang bang on our living room floor.

One thing led to another, and I fucked all 4 of them. First time ever doing this sort of thing, but I was orgasming like crazy and was eaten out and manhandled by all of them. I also love to kiss so was engaged in deep kissing with every one of them. I know some couples prohibit kissing, but we aren’t like that. Our opinion on it is “hey, if you’re going to put your dick in my mouth, why would we complain with your tongue in my mouth?”
I was spit-roasted numerous times and towards the end was taking each of them one at a time in a missionary position. This is my favorite to feel a man cum inside me. When I begin to feel the first throbbing of his orgasm, I pull him in deep and squeeze my pussy muscles. I milk him. I love to kiss in this position and dig my nails into a man’s butt when he cums, legs wrapped firmly around him. Nobody had condoms which I guess was kind of risky but we’ve known these guys for a while. Bareback was our only option.

Keith went last (very polite host). Nobody cared about sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths. Things got very wet and sticky. I had cum leaking from me for a couple of hours but it was HEAVEN having those men use me like that. I felt like a total slut, and it was a wonderful feeling. There wasn’t a moment when I didn’t have at least one dick in me. No anal though. I’d never tried it at that point in my sexual experience. That came a few months later. But hands, mouths, cocks all over and in my body was an enormous thrill. I couldn't stop orgasming.

That was our first experience. Since then, I’ve been with a lot of men. No jealousy or insecurities in our marriage. I love my husband and will never love any other. It’s just sex and it’s fun! We got together monthly with these guys for a few months till everyone moved away on other assignments. Eventually, poker wasn’t even part of it. They would just come over and use me. We even graduated to the bedroom. So very erotic. I spent a whole night with one of the single guys in his barracks room on base once. Just me and him. Keith fully approved and even dropped me off before going home. I came back to him in the morning and gave him every detail which resulted in another sound fucking. LOL