Wife's sexual experience prior to marriage

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How experience was your wife before mariage?

I was her first.
25%
She had sex with long term boyfriend(s) only.
26%
She slept around.
44%
She pulled a few trains.
5%

Total votes: 981

Jimmyboyx2
Prepubescent

Wife's sexual experience prior to marriage

Unread post by Jimmyboyx2 » Mon May 24, 2010 3:56 am

I'm wondering if there is any correlation between a woman's sexual experience, or lack thereof, before marriage and her desire to engage in hotwife activities. For instance, a woman is very sexually active in her youth, enjoys the variety and desires to relive those experiences with her husband's permission/participation. Or perhaps a wife was very inexperienced before marriage, few or no other lovers, and wants to see if she missed out on something. Of course, I understand that we never really know whether we have heard the full story of all her expeiences.Your thoughts?

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Re: Wife's sexual experience prior to marriage

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Mon May 24, 2010 6:16 am

My wife slept around prior to our meeting. She enjoyed it but always felt somewhat guilty about it. One reason that this lifestyle works so well for her is that she now can let herself enjoy sex with a variety of guys without the feelings of guilt or the concern that they might think of her as a slut. She actually likes that many of her boyfriends think of her as a slut, but she says that she's only concerned with how I think of her.

I think she is a princess!

Jerry
Virgin

Unread post by Jerry » Mon May 24, 2010 6:49 am

I was Di's first ... or so she says. :roll: :)

Of course, she was only 18 (with "goods" on board :P ) when we married 33 years ago. :twisted:

She had her first HW experience at the age of 47. :whip:
Last edited by Jerry on Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
consort to THE Diane
Because of a mind meld accident, we've been sharing the same brain for a third of a century.
Diane is like duct tape ... she has a light side, a dark side and holds my universe together.
E tan, e epi tan.

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 am

Jerry wrote:I was Di's first ... or so she says. :roll: :)
My experience as well. But a 20-month courtship through the USMail simply got to her, and she apparently (GULP!) strayed :o
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 am

Wife #1 and I were both virgins on our wedding night.

Wife #2 had been married before, so obviously not a virgin by the time I met her. She claims to have been a virgin on her wedding night (not sure if I would believe that or not) but definitely slept around between the two.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

MrBrunetteBeth
Experienced

Unread post by MrBrunetteBeth » Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 am

we were each others first and only starting in college - we have been together 23y now, married 16y

she told me many a terrific story that I coulda sworn were true about her with other guys, but only for my sexual thrill - she truly got nothing out of it

when we started out in the lifestyle last year, she first became aware of men around her as being "sexual beings" for the first time (not just as associated with the roles they played = clerk, school dad, work associated etc.) and thought about sex with others constantly. now it has settled down where she gets to have her fun and is gently on the prowl and our relationship is all the more fabulous for it :)

MrBB

Diane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Diane » Mon May 24, 2010 10:50 am

Jerry wrote:I was Di's first ... or so she says. :roll: :)
That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;) :)
She who has the pussy makes the rules.
That's a joke, I say.... It's a joke, son!
Resistance is futile.
Hand over the chocolate and nobody will get hurt!
I'm climbing a stairway to heaven.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:52 am

I met Lynda when she was 18 and she admits to 9 before me, but I've always wondered if the total is really higher.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon May 24, 2010 1:23 pm

rypmar7 wrote:I met Lynda when she was 18 and she admits to 9 before me, but I've always wondered if the total is really higher.
I'm sure, by this time, she would tell you the truth or even embellish it just to push your buttons. :o
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Rick H
Virgin

Unread post by Rick H » Mon May 24, 2010 1:41 pm

My wife lost her virginity to what was basically a date rape at age 20. Her only actual pre-marital affair (other than with me) was with someone I knew at the time (which is, unfortunately, how I met her). He was a real SOB and treated her like shit, in ways she'd never have tolerated from me or anyone else, and then dumped her for a high school girl. She was madly in love with him although his beliefs and mores were the opposite of everything she believed in. Women! To this day, she's still in partial denial about it all. It's a shame when the memory of of you met your future wife is a painful one.

She would not engage in oral either way with her dates, but would allow almost any date (starting with her very first date at 15) to finger her and suck her tits, and she rubbed off quite a few guys, almost always through their pants. This was many decades ago, when this stuff was a "big deal."

We were both 22 when we hooked up and then married.

I've mentioned in here before that the % of husbands here who were their wives' first lover seems WAY higher than for the general population. And I don't think either they or their wives have lied about it, either (well, maybe a few of the wives - LOL)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:53 pm

allengt wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:I met Lynda when she was 18 and she admits to 9 before me, but I've always wondered if the total is really higher.
I'm sure, by this time, she would tell you the truth or even embellish it just to push your buttons. :o

She said it was 7 back then. She only admitted to the last 2 3-4 years ago.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon May 24, 2010 6:28 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
allengt wrote:

She said it was 7 back then. She only admitted to the last 2 3-4 years ago.
Well then maybe there are a couple more to come out of that brain at some point. :lol:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon May 24, 2010 11:08 pm

"How experience was your wife before mariage?"

I miss a last question: other!!
Or, polls aren't always complete.

My wife didn't sleep around, but had some (lover) friends while I was her steady boyfriend.
One of them played with her bare breasts in my presence after she undressed half for him.
She liked to tease me already then.

Dinoo

chris35
Virgin

Unread post by chris35 » Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Jimmyboyx2 wrote:I'm wondering if there is any correlation between a woman's sexual experience, or lack thereof, before marriage and her desire to engage in hotwife activities. For instance, a woman is very sexually active in her youth, enjoys the variety and desires to relive those experiences with her husband's permission/participation. Or perhaps a wife was very inexperienced before marriage, few or no other lovers, and wants to see if she missed out on something. Of course, I understand that we never really know whether we have heard the full story of all her expeiences.Your thoughts?

My wife had only had sex with one other guy who never gave her a orgasm, & he would come very quickly, and he had never ate her pussy. I introduce her to adult xxx dvd's, sex toys, going out in public without her panties on, and convince her to keep her pussy completely shaved. And yes did regret not having more sex with different guys.

Jimmyboyx2
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jimmyboyx2 » Fri May 28, 2010 3:42 am

Is anyone else surprised by the results? I would not have expected that so many wives would have had such limited experience prior to marriage. Anyone want to take a shot at interpreting the results?

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri May 28, 2010 3:48 am

Jimmyboyx2 wrote:Is anyone else surprised by the results? I would not have expected that so many wives would have had such limited experience prior to marriage. Anyone want to take a shot at interpreting the results?
I might have been too, but maybe not. What did surprise me was at my 20- and 30-year high school reunions, how many of the couples that were dating in high school were still together. No hotwives that I know of among them.

So maybe we're not really so far off the norm in this respect as we might think. Maybe what's skewed is our expectation of what the norm is.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:04 am

I had been married once before Aynsley and had a child. But I have always been a very independent woman and made my own choices about who I slept with so I was no innocent on the day of either of my weddings. I have always had a bit of "Samantha" (SATC reference) in my nature.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri May 28, 2010 6:06 am

Jimmyboyx2 wrote:Is anyone else surprised by the results? I would not have expected that so many wives would have had such limited experience prior to marriage. Anyone want to take a shot at interpreting the results?
I am not at all surprised. One of the best reasons to be a HW is to gather some experience about the variety different sexual partners can provide. We were fundamentally born to be multiply sexual animals, and it is very natural to have curiosity about how it feels to be with different people. Once you get past religious antipathy to sexuality, it is easy to see.

So it seems like hotwifing is a wonderful and in a way obvious solution for a woman to have the stability, support, and love of an appreciative husband while she gets a chance to sample what other men can be like.

Women who have been highly sexually experienced may be less likely to want more sexual experience. They have known many cocks and the thrill of someone novel may well wear off. There are a few women who post here who never seem to tire of having new guys, but they seem to be the exception.

JMHO
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

stillhoping_1
Prepubescent

Unread post by stillhoping_1 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm

My wife had many partners before me. I wish she would let me know how many. I do know of two long term boyfriends and a ex husband.

She would have sex with other guys during her previous marriage, yes she was cheating but he knew. He would always want to have sex with her when she came home. I do know she never used condoms.

She knows how much I want to share her but she is not ready yet. I am not sure if she will ever do it again.

hotconncpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotconncpl » Sat May 29, 2010 3:51 am

Mrs. HCC was quite accomplished before I met her and was given the reward of using her pussy. 15 or so before me ( met her when she was 26) , including her boyfriend at the time and 2 of his buddies one night ! She's had 6 new ones in our 13 years together including a couple of long term FB's. She's recently developed an eye for younger men, which she never really had before, and she's close to bringing a 25yo stud into the circle. It's all good !

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 am

Mrs. Love was 18 when she moved in with me and had been with 11 or 12 since losing her virginity at 16. About half were boyfriends, the rest one time affairs. From 18-40 I was the only one, but since she began playing 4 years ago she has enjoyed the company of 14-15 more.

floridafellow
Experienced

Unread post by floridafellow » Sat May 29, 2010 2:10 pm

I was her first and after 30 years of marriage I'm still the only. However, we are hoping to meet someone this Monday. We have met one or two men before but they just did not work out. Maybe this time.

She is my avatar.

tomwolfe
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomwolfe » Sat May 29, 2010 4:16 pm

I met my wife when she was 25 years old, and bluntly, we met on a blind date (arranged by a mutual friend) that was intended to be a one-night stand, and we both knew it.

We clicked as a couple right away, though, and knew it was going to be more than a one-night stand. When we started getting especially serious, one night she told me that she estimated she had fucked 400 men since she lost her virginity at age 18.

400 men in 7 years...wow.

I was startled (especially since I'd only been with a tiny handful of women), but I was very turned on by that reality. Doing the math told me she would have had to bed about 60 different men each and every year to reach a tally like that, or 5 different men each month. Since she lived in a college town with a very big bar scene, it seemed quite plausible, given how aggressive she was with me.

She definitely wasn't bashful, and her ferocious sexual appetite with me astonished me. After we got married, it became apparent that she wasn't kidding about the number of men she knew. She was constantly getting calls at work from old lovers who wanted to ball her, and some of them were brazen enough to call our apartment when I was there. I'm pretty convinced that our first year of marriage she didn't screw around...but when we started swinging about a year in, she went wild with men again, with my approval. Not too long after that, I came to the conclusion that I enjoyed our sex life most when she was playing around, and I got to watch, or participate in an MFM, or simply be teased in cuckold situations. So I rarely sought out other women for me, my fun was knowing she was getting laid by a big cock, and preferably a new and strange cock, too.

Her sex life has dramatically slowed down in the last few years due to some health issues (serious back surgery, and vision problems), and there hasn't been a new lover in that time, just a couple of guys who she's been with for a while...and even then, they only come around once every few months. But the memories of some the incredibly hot sexual adventures we've had still make me smile...

flhtci
Trainable

Unread post by flhtci » Sat May 29, 2010 6:17 pm

my wife had sex with her ex husband and one other guy before i came along. since weve been together shes been fucked by over ten different men and blew at least twenty. hows that for making up for lost time ??
THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN SHARING MY WIFE SEXUALLY WITH OTHER MEN , BOTH AS PART OF A THREESOME OR GROUP AND ON HER OWN.

rick181au
Virgin

Unread post by rick181au » Sun May 30, 2010 1:23 pm

I was her first when she was 19, (a sweet innocent church going Catholic girl she was), we married at 21 and were married 15 years and were 35 when she went with her first ever other guy, that opened the door to 25 + years of swinging, swapping, M F M threesomes and he hot wifeing it with other guys.
Would not even hazard a guess as to how many guys she has been with since starting to play with others (she took to the lifestyle like a duck to water) but I have been there for “most” of her encounters with other guys.
We have now been married 47 years and are still very much in love. :up: