Bi humiliation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
qwerty69
Prepubescent

Bi humiliation

Unread post by qwerty69 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:29 pm

If you guys have a bull or bulls that are not into bi stuff. Any examples/stories/ideas of performing bi stuff in front of both hotwife and bull?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: Bi humiliation

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:09 pm

Her lover who became the man in life would always tell me just as he left to go see what he had done to my wife. I could go into her bedroom she would be laying there with her pussy red, swollen and leaking his cream sauce. My wife look what did to me, don’t you wish you could do that to me. Then she would tell me to clean her and to taste his cum.

Pauline

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:50 pm

I told cuck and hotwife to apply butt pluggs before date.
In hotel room I have fixed a small didlo with sicker to furniture.
I put lube and condom in the box on the floor.
During sex date first I have asked them to undres, lie on the bed on chest, then I told them to spreed the cheeks.
I took a picture using mobile each of them.

While I was plying with hotwife pussy and buttplug I told her to look what her huby is going to do.
I told him to go on his knees to the didlo the way his wife was able to see the action, put a condom on it, apply lube on it, then remove butt plug.
Next action was to turn in his wife direction, hold her hand, look into her eyes and slowly putting the didlo inside his ass-pussy.
I was was using my lubed fingers inside her ass, and was ready to put my cock inside her.
So after a while I was able to hear her and his moans.
She was so wet seeing her hubby faces and hearing his moans (such moans) for a first time…
It was so intence.

Thebestdays1
Player

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:54 pm

I used to have threesomes with my ex SIL in order to get her to agree to a foursome with my wife. During each one, she made me both suck him off and clean him up. I was so desperate for the foursome that I did what she told me to do.

A few years later my wife had a boyfriend and I sucked him off a few times in my car, each time I gave him a lift home. He'd told me how he'd enjoyed fucking my wife and asked if I wanted to clean him up and he ended up cumming down my throat. I admitted to my wife what happened and so when the three of us got together she'd tell me to clean him and she's had me blow him in front of her.

When the foursome with my SIL and her partner did eventually happen, I discovered my wife and her sister had been lovers for many years. If we wanted to watch them together they told us that the BIL and I had to 69 first. I didn't like that idea and eventually they agreed that I could just suck him off instead. Over the course of our four separate encounters together, I had to suck him off and always had to clean him after he'd cum.

My wife and I gave her nephew a lift home once and during the journey I had to stop the car three times so I could watch her blow him. After he'd cum she'd have me wipe my finger around the tip of his penis and gather up the remaining drops of cum from him. After the third blowjob she told me to clean him with my mouth. He grew fully erect and I was just wondering how I was going to deal with the humiliation of sucking him off when he asked if he could cum on her tits.

She needed to masturbate by this time and used his fingers to help her and told me to lick off the last drops of cum from him. I'd grown so used to holding his penis by now that I almost absentmindedly played with his balls as I alternated between stroking and sucking him as I watched him help bring my wife off. He didn't feel up to yet another orgasm but instead, he held my penis and asked if he could suck it. I said I didn't need it but she told me to let him. She sat back and watched as he did a pretty good job at sucking me but I felt really awkward about the situation. I mentioned his mum would be wondering where we were and that bought everyone to our senses.

I have no interest in men or their penises but put me in a humiliating cuckold situation and I'll suck them as often as I'm told.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:09 am

qwerty69 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:29 pm
If you guys have a bull or bulls that are not into bi stuff. Any examples/stories/ideas of performing bi stuff in front of both hotwife and bull?
If you have a bull who is not into it you should rather respect his wishes
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-